Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,357 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (51639 Views)

Wike Blasts Amaechi In Church: We're Starting Projects Afresh Because You Looted / Amaechi In A Queue While Boarding A Flight In Abuja.. Photos / This Is Wickedness! See Amaechi In Dustbin(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Lawalemi(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Betrayer
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Adeyinka12(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Soro wanu
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by obongtunji: 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
biafransoul:
See as they are hailing the Judas of Ubima. Meanwhile, they wouldn't even allow him near their home or even pray for any of their brothers be in his shoes. Anyways, they will soon tell him to his face who he really is.

How is Amaechi judas ? You and I know he was suspended from pdp and later on he joined apc. Were you expecting him to work for Jonathan when he is no longer in pdp ? Amaechi worked for apc tirelessly which everybody saw, so why do you think he betrayed pdp or Jonathan. People like you should stop using that word judas to qualify Amaechi, that man is a lion and he confronted his enemies(patience, Jonathan, pdp) without fear and he conquered. The word judas should be applicable to people that betrays. Quote me at your own mb

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Prinzemel(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
BlackMaria:
The migraine of presido Jon^daft and shepopo patience.
are you more intelligent than GEJ, you may call him clueless but his heroic nature remains endless.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by totorimi: 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
BULL SH1T
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by guiddoti: 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:

Was purely the will of the PDP we voted PDP all the way in Rivers state! So jump into Lagoon! Do it 1 million times PDP will win.
He is a Stupid loser! I beg pack onside we are looking at what change will bring at federal level Jare. Leave Rivers State to deal with its own!
I am very sure you know Amachi worked in Rivers State not like Peter Odili Who did nothing for 8yrs
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by delonz(m): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
fagbalex:
He's truly a gem, I so much respect him. He's an activist and a fighter. Thump up to Ameichi
Fighter keh? The one who lost all elections in his State? If he is a fighter what then do you call Rochas? If one must eat toad, it should be a matured one. Someone came to your house beats you up, and you still have the nerves to claim credit for a fight won by others? Osho represented APC in the South South, Rochas represented APC in the South East, these two men never makes noise like market women. Amiechi is everything but a fighter. That dude is a bad loser.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Prinzemel:
are you more intelligent than GEJ, you may call him clueless but his herioc nature remains endless.
Please go and learn,how to spell well before you word-battle me.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by docconceptscom: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
change agent

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Charly68: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
One Nigeria,hate him or like him,he is a goal getter & he remains passionate about his vision and mission. These are the kind of people PDP refused to value and APC hijack them very fast to break record in Naija. Those who hates are just injuring themselves up you fly while they remain on one spot. APC on top.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by DeCleff(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
guiddoti:
I am very sure you know Amachi worked in Rivers State not like Peter Odili Who did nothing for 8yrs

U means she's from Anambra and not Rivers? If true, then i made a mistake of responding to her because even if u empty river niger to wash their eyes so they can see, they will never see anything because the hatred they have for Buhari won't allow them.

A friend from Anambra blocked me on fb simply because i advised her to stop the hate on Buhari.

Doris is that u?

Am full blooded Rivers Son and Ikwerre to be precise.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by jaytee01(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Chiaka:
Toothless Lion of Ubima!
E dey pain some people ooo
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by jaytee01(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
obongtunji:

How is Amaechi judas ? You and I know he was suspended from pdp and later on he joined apc. Were you expecting him to work for Jonathan when he is no longer in pdp ? Amaechi worked for apc tirelessly which everybody saw, so why do you think he betrayed pdp or Jonathan. People like you should stop using that word judas to qualify Amaechi, that man is a lion and he confronted his enemies(patience, Jonathan, pdp) without fear and he conquered. The word judas should be applicable to people that betrays. Quote me at your own mb
Tell them ooo
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Champele(m): 6:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Acekidc4:
The Mafia himself!! I Salute oh!!
And a rejected Child.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
Northerners and south West are people are at the point of licking Amaechi's nyash. Hailing him over anything and everything he does.

When the time comes, they will call him his rightful name; JUDAS
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by guiddoti: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
DeCleff:

U means she's from Anambra and not Rivers? If true, then i made a mistake of responding to her because even if u empty river niger to wash their eyes so they can see, they will never see anything because the hatred they have for Buhari won't allow them.

A friend from Anambra blocked me on fb simply because i advised her to stop the hate on Buhari.

Doris is that u?

Am full blooded Rivers Son and Ikwerre to be precise.
grin It was omission of letter, I mean Amechi.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Caliph69: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
The same person that appropriated corper's state allowance since 2013 to his pocket is today hailed as a messiah of change. Time will tell.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by ezeagu(m): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
He looks uncomfortable. His eyes are really intense.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by egobetatoday: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2015
who did he borrow them from?
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Prinzemel(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2015
BlackMaria:

Please go and learn,how to spell well before you word-battle me.
my silence doesn't mean I agree with your opinion,its just that your level of ignorance has rendered me speechless.
Re: Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 15, 2015
Prinzemel:
my silence doesn't mean I agree with your opinion,its just that your level of ignorance has rendered me speechless.
Is dat all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cows Block Entrance Gate Of Ministry Of Finance, Abuja (Photo) / Church Of Satan Tackles Fani kayode on Twitter / Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.