Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening (63737 Views)

Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
netmillionaires:
This MALEGIRL just dey fume Shina Rambo. She doesn't look an inch a newbie to me. And something tell me she is the one banned and reopened another account again. Who ll be playing her kindda stunt if not a kid. Lalasticlala ko. Somebody refers u to lalasticlala and u are asking if it is an app. Someone told u it is a moderator and u are still playing stunt. Abegi...
And all this people shouting Lakiriboto should go and sit down. It is not a joke. It happened to someone and all u could say is Lakiriboto as if the person is happy.
eh,nawa o,all dis 4 me alone? Well I won't blame you,cos I opened accnt here,now most of u r tinkin this would be d 1st forum am into. Do you know naijaloaded and peperonity @all? :\

[size=15]IamMaleGirl[/size]
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nicepoker(m): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing
lol join hands create menstrual flow?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by timunstopable: 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Kai this madam vagina no fit open

Meanwhile some ladies vagina they open pass ibadan express way

there is god ooo
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nicepoker(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
kilmix:
Let the man use opener na
na drink?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
*blushes* and am falling in love with you sha smiley buh your name now sounds like my wristwatch rollexy sad

grin
maleGirl:
*blushes* and am falling in love with you sha smiley buh your name now sounds like my wristwatch rollexy sad

Wow, u falling in love with me...I feel flattered. U are sweet. Your wrist watch must b top of d line
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gemc3:
Finally copied the correct spelling. @maleGirl. It's lalasticlala

no mind me.

Bored outta my mind . . . . .
owkay its not lalastislala grin

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmmm!woman wey no get toto ...
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by africanusvu(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
She didn't have virgina opening and u two have been praying and looking for a child since three yrs,What a story,since no Virgina how com u av been hoping every day for a child since 3yrs until u found out nw she no get Toto? The story get as I bee

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by logica(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Badosqi:
Which kind crazy news be this?
No vojo between her legs and the dullard didn't know for 3 years(365+365+365days).

How is that possible? So no intimacy between them for 3 years? How come he said they were praying for children since they had no sex for 3 years... She be Virgin Mary niiiii
So, you think judgement is delivered the day after you file a case in Nigeria? For all we know, the case might have been pending for the past 2 or more years.

They could have been praying for children even before they got married; only for the man to find out she was missing one of the instruments required for pregnancy. wink
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

OK. *Pass u Zobo*
lolzz you're one of d ppl who won't make me go offline. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Gemc3(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
owkay its not lalastislala grin

All join. . .As long as "Lala" de the beginning and the end
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by netmillionaires(m): 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
eh,nawa o,all dis 4 me alone? Well I won't blame you,cos I opened accnt here,now most of u r tinkin this would be d 1st forum am into. Do you know naijaloaded and peperonity @all? :\

As old as I be so? U dey ask me if I knw naijaloaded and peperonity... No b dat same peperonity joint wey dey dey sell pepper soup and maccaroni delicacy?
No problem. By the way u compose in a familiar way.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Homguy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
sexymoma:
I don't know what to say ooo..
But e never reach the level of divorce na
if the hubby love am tru tru hdem go join hands tackle the thing
if u ain't married, you might as well marry a pen1s-less man and "join hands to tackle the thing" sad angry
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by RaphChiji: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
ifyalways:
See Journalism. cheesy The woman cant bear a child and why or she does not have a vaggggina, which

Ovoko story
i tire for the tori.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
He really endured. Three years and no sex, yet still kept in the dark. Some women are wicked and deceitful. I pity him sha.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by cozy7(m): 2:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lol! There are cases like this, they happen.. Vaginal Agenesis or Atresia if the vagina once developed and after sometime seized developing and I think that's her case..
Her vagina developed and after sometime stopped developing. Usually occurs from birth and thats when it ia likely to be treated if noticed..
This person can still 'wee' -urinate (with difficulties though) and have sex, I think (not sure)- but they usually have a small uterus or absent uterus plus other complications like imperforate hymen which make childbearing impossible
Wooow! That's an unfortunate situation. Thanks for d enlightenment. I appreciate.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Holatunde007(m): 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
dridowu:

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/04/court-dissolves-3-year-old-marriage-over-wifes-lack-of-vagina-opening/

And yet one girl will now tell me No S*X before marriage? I go just show her dis post to justify my stand
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Husten: 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Wicked women everywhere you go - They are like MTN these days. grin

But the man mumu na im sure pass abeg - This is why you must taste and taste until you've seen the Kurmin Rukiki before landing a ring on that hand.

Don't let anybody deceive you at all
angry
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by nelandrewz(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nawa o, wonders of nature, but this man waited for 3yrs without going down on his wife? He need deliverance self, dis one no be clear eye. Who knw wetin d next woman go take am see?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by logica(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
I wonder why people keep saying "and he was married to her for 3 years without knowing". Look, cases in Nigeria take long before they are heard. I can assure you this case must have been filed at least over a year.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
U mean say d kpekus dey bt no monthly oil business distriution or e nor dey @ all?

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by ewizard1: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mtcheewwww!!!
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
lexy2014:
grin Wow, u falling in love with me...I feel flattered. U are sweet. Your wrist watch must b top of d line
lolz if you say so

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by fostermd(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
It's a gynaecological condition where the vagina is poorly developed called atresia.its narrow and rudimentary usually accompanied by undeveloped uterus hence absence of menstruatio(amenorrhea).it may be genetic and associated with conditions such as Turner's syndrome.The patient may have other phenotypic all features like broad chest and small breast.However,the their some that are not genetic and restricted to the genital,if so,it may be managed by frequent dilatation.if it's of the genetic type,very little can be done about it.I have seen two of such patients with the genetic forms in my practice.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
Gemc3:

All join. . .As long as "Lala" de the beginning and the end
abi grin

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
netmillionaires:

As old as I be so? U dey ask me if I knw naijaloaded and peperonity... No b dat same peperonity joint wey dey dey sell pepper soup and maccaroni delicacy?
No problem. By the way u compose in a familiar way.
ehn ehn you just talking,for the fact that am new here,doesn't mean I would be full NOVICE,hell no. No Probs sha

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by 9jatatafo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
logica:
What part of the news don't you understand? Google "Vaginal Agenesis" to know what the matter is here.

Thanks and I will google it.
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by netmillionaires(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
maleGirl:
ehn ehn you just talking,for the fact that am new here,doesn't mean I would be full NOVICE,hell no. No Probs sha

it is not actually about being a NOVICE. It is about d way u pretend to be one.

1 Like

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
netmillionaires:

it is not actually about being a NOVICE. It is about d way u pretend to be one.
issokay :\

Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by cococandy(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
How did they have sex?
Re: Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening by Isaddabai(m): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
plainmirror:

You mean a hermaphrodite?
Guy, thanks 4 reminding of this word "hermaphrodite"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.