Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,546 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number (5237 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by vicsoj007(m): 1:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
There is an art to texting girls. Many men who receive a girls phone number for the first time, won’t know what to do, how to begin a conversation, or to call or text. When this happens, the guy tends to go with texting as it’s easier, and this is where he fails. When the girl doesn’t respond, they begin considering the possibilities, did they not like their appearance, or another reason? However, often it is the small details that matter most, like the text message.

What is the reasons for texting anyway?

1. Men are attempting to begin some type of connection between them, and a girl.

2. Men are attempting to remain in contact with their girl when they’re away.

3. Men are using texting as a method to improve a relationship, so flirting is more comfortable.

Before we begin discussing messaging, lets first go over a few mistakes men make when texting girls that can seriously affect a relationship.

1. Sending a pointless message that has not meaning. For example, “How’s it going?” or “What’s up?”, these are very generic messages that she likely gets every day from other guys who are trying to hook up. What makes your text stand out?

2. Avoid sending a text every hour, doing this will prevent the girl from waiting on you to message as she will be expecting another message shortly. If your actions are predictable, then you lose the intrigue within the actions you make.

3. The last serious mistake often made is attempting to have a conversation using text messaging instead of talking. Messages wasn’t intended as a way to get to know one another, nor is it ideal.

Each time you send your girl a text message, you should be sending something that will intrigue her. Making it fun and flirtatious will help keep her interest. However, always remember to be moderate, you don’t want to give away so much that you lose your intriguing appeal with her.

Keep in mind that a woman is wanting a man she can come to love, and enjoys being around. If the first impression was a boring text message, that she may have even forgot about answering, then you need to change things up.

1. Your text message should be of value. You should create interesting messages, ones the girl would not be required to answer, but still want to. You may ask, how do I do that? Try something like, “I am at work and out of no where thought of you, so wanted to say hi”. This creates the desire for her to reply you because you’re thinking of her, even while you are working. You have probably been thinking about her all day, but you don’t want to let her know that. You want her to believe you haven’t been thinking of her at all.

2. Keep your messages short. If your messages are long, you once again become predictable. You want your messages to be like a movie trailer, short and to the point. This creates interest and impatience.

3. Have you ever been waiting around for a reply from a girl, maybe for a few hours? Reality is, many other men probably did to. Why? Your messages are probably predictable if you usually respond within minutes. You want your responses to be like a roller coaster, some turns a short, some long. Instead of responding immediately, try waiting half an hour. Other times, try waiting for an hour or two, or a whole day, this keeps her wondering.

Again, remember you don’t want to answer every question a girl asks you, you want to be flirtatious and unpredictable. Leave the sweetest parts of your conversations for when you are face to face.

source: http://moregist.com/how-to-text-a-girl-after-she-gives-you-her-number/
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by ivyT(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
I doubt if guys still text,
charm her dat amazing voice and thank me later *winks*

1 Like

Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Twaci(f): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
ivyT:

Like seriously! Especially if he has got that sexy baritone...lipsrsealed
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by IamOdin: 1:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Bros,how old are you?
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by jhidey08(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
can u confirm d kinda voice I have for me? jst wanna know y girls gimme alotta calls.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Thobiy(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
hmmn sadhmmn
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Twaci(f): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
jhidey08:
can u confirm d kinda voice I have for me? jst wanna know y girls gimme alotta calls.
Send a voice note dear grin.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by ivyT(f): 4:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:

ur head dey there

1 Like

Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
ivyT:

What if his voice sounds high pitched? undecided
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
ivyT:

ur head dey there
Even you sef dey talk?

Wonders.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
This thread is mostly unrealistic, by the way. . .
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
Even you sef dey talk?

Wonders.

Be not surprised brother
Rather she should be applauded
For she knows what she wants.
This is her way of marketing herself
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
This thread is mostly unrealistic, by the way. . .
THEN Lets derail this Mutha F**a
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

THEN Lets derail this Mutha F**a
Odb? grin
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Be not surprised brother
Rather she should be applauded
For she knows what she wants.
This is her way of marketing herself
I hope she gets her admirers sha.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
I hope she gets her admirers sha.
OH she will
Desperate ones
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by natureblack(m): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Texting ? _ Never my style.

Love for texting comes from an insecure or avoidant attachment style (opinion mine).

To develop a satisfying relationship,we need to look up from our screens and actually spend time with one another.That means looking at our own habits when it comes to communication,and taking a look at the deep seated-issues underlying patterns that offset an insecure or avoidant style.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by jhidey08(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
Send a voice note dear grin.
off topic, u fresh small o. U'll make a gud recipe for my.....
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by boynigeria(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
very stupid topic i must say
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
A Don moen voice will do it
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
aunti how far na grin . Do you have a voice note sef?
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
ooohhh texting has it's own meaning..buh calling says it all...
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Twaci(f): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
aunti how far na grin . Do you have a voice note sef?
I do.
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by ivyT(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

What if his voice sounds high pitched? undecided
love covers all things,but fish plenty for ocean sha
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 30, 2015
ivyT:

More like money covers all things
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by Goldenboy842(m): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2015
ivyT:

Yes
Re: How To Text A Girl After She Gives You Her Number by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:48am On Apr 30, 2015
ivyT:

hmmm jez like my voice!

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) / [PICTURE] Which of These 2 Pictures Should I Use As My DP? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.