Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) (5237 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

When it comes to picking a wife, guys normally look at character and support, I do too, but here is one thing that could make me blush over you.

If you can do that exercise you saw in the photo, then you have a 90% chance of becoming my wife.

I have many reasons why I love women who can go through this, but I will share only one reason with you.

1. It makes sex much more better grin grin grin grin grin

so ladies, how many of you can do this?

Remember the big #1,000 recharge card giveaway coming up on Facebook and IG on the 26th of June. Don't miss it!!!!

You can subscribe here https://page.co/v9dY to my blog to stand a better chance at winning

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
what a fúcker..!!

1 Like

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
She doesn't have breast angry

Not my spec.

3 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 6:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
But, fitness doc are those abs?
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
I wouldn't have posted a comment, but because of #1000 card we should follow u on Instagram, Facebook and also subscribe to ur blog ....................

I rather die than commit suicide
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
I wouldn't have posted a comment, but because of #1000 card we should follow u on Instagram, Facebook and also subscribe to ur blog ....................

grin grin grin grin grin

Actually you have to answer two questions to win the #1,000 card... If I wanted followers I would have paid for Facebook Advert and #50,000 could have gotten up to 100,000 followers..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise and please stay alive

2 Likes

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Coyotejack(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
dingbang:
She doesn't have breast angry

Not my spec.

But she can touch her toe grin grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by lytech1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Its a nice exercise... I thought it was easy until i tried it..... It wasnt easy,but its the best exercise for stretching ones back.
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2017
Coyotejack:

But she can touch her toe grin grin
looks more like a man.... Won't be aroused
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
lytech1:
Its a nice exercise...
I thought it was easy until i tried it.....
It wasnt easy,but its the best exercise for stretching ones back.

Hahaha, I actually told a girl to do this before posting it here.

It seems that you need to focus more on your exercise and fitness so that you can live longer than me.

Check the latest post on my blog www.newsphases..com ... there is something there that will help
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by EtherealAnn(f): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
I can do this
Aint marrying you tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
EtherealAnn:
I can do this
Aint marrying you tho

Hahaha, that's nice
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'll add it to my list of exercises. Thanks
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Yeligray(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
AngelicDamsel:

grin grin grin grin grin
shocked
AngelicDamsel:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dfinex:
I'll add it to my list of exercises. Thanks

You are welcome.

Please tell me more about your list of exercises.

What kind of exercises are in such a list?
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Dfinex(f): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

You are welcome.

Please tell me more about your list of exercises.

What kind of exercises are in such a list?

Lol. ...really not much that's why I'm looking to add more.

well I jog when I have the time else I squat, skip, do sit ups, plank, crocodile crawl, a little bit of push ups and others that I don't know what to call them.
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by lharstborn(m): 8:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
@ OP..I doubt if most Naija gals can do this,even guys too hardly exercise because we are lazy when it comes to exercising in this part of the world. The exercise you mentioned in the pics is good for building firm and strong thighs..no?
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by drezzyx(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
So u like touch ur toe like this, what of person with this hairstyle u will drag along while hitting it from d backside

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
lharstborn:
@ OP..I doubt if most Naija gals can do this,even guys too hardly exercise because we are lazy when it comes to exercising in this part of the world. The exercise you mentioned in the pics is good for building firm and strong thighs..no?

Normally, it wouldn't be easy for guys as it would be for ladies, because ladies are more flexible than guys.

Not just thighs, it also helps against back ache/pain
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2017
Dfinex:

Lol. ...really not much that's why I'm looking to add more.

well I jog when I have the time else I squat, skip, do sit ups, plank, crocodile crawl, a little bit of push ups and others that I don't know what to call them.

Damn I would love to see your pics..

Lets talk more on planks, how long (length of time) do you do your planks and how many (types of plank) do you do?
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by 7footre(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
EtherealAnn:
I can do this
Aint marrying you tho

Shots fired! I repeat shots fired!!!
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Dfinex(f): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Damn I would love to see your pics..

Lets talk more on planks, how long (length of time) do you do your planks and how many (types of plank) do you do?

Hahaha, brotherly don't get get too excited. It's a lazy ass u've got right here. But I try to do the regular plank, side plank and elbow plank while twisting
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by ikeepitreal(m): 9:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
yeah..muscular vaginas
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by tubolancer(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
You mean like that MAN in the picture.
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by lenghtinny(m): 9:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
See as she straight like capital letter "I" angry
If you ain't got that figure 8 then I ain't got no time
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Tenim47(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
see talk undecided
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel Fitness Doctor

Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Noylax(m): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Fat ladies can't go down like this.
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thunder strikes woman to death today in Ohafia SEE DETAILS AND PHOTOS HERE http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/04/15/thunder-strikes-woman-to-death-in-ohafia-photos/
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Olibboy: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
My babe nancyisimie can do it. watch under d blanket video
Re: I Would Love To Marry The Nigerian Girl That Can Do This (photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Actually you have to answer two questions to win the #1,000 card... If I wanted followers I would have paid for Facebook Advert and #50,000 could have gotten up to 100,000 followers..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise and please stay alive

Very matured response.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!!! Not All Beautiful Faces And Beautiful Down Their / 14 Advantages Of Having A Short Girlfriend. / Ten Reasons To Date Igbo Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.