Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. (2267 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Every woman, at sometime in her life, has faced the undeniable dilemma of needing to use the bathroom around a man.

Every woman has faced the tug of war between her head and her bottom. Every woman has cursed God and herself for having such a thing as an anus. grin

For now, there’s nothing to do but either get used to the pain or learn not to give a f*ck. I strongly suggest the latter. undecided

So for all women either just experiencing the pain or looking for some compassion, here are the irrational thoughts we’ve all had before taking a sh*t at our boyfriend’s place.

1. F*ck, my stomach hurts.

2. I shouldn’t have eaten that Thai food.

3. I just shouldn’t eat anymore.

4. No, no more eating.

5. That’s it, only celery and water.

6. F*ck, I’m hungry.

7. F*ck, I don’t know if I can hold this one.

8. Does he live near a Starbucks?

9. Of course he doesn’t.

10. I should just go.

11. But I don’t want to go.

12. But why should I have to feel bad about going?

13. I mean, if we’re going to be serious, then he’s going to have to know.

14. If he loves me, he won’t care. angry

15. If he’s a real man, he won’t care. angry

16. But what if it’s too soon?

17. What if I turn him off forever?

18. Sh*t, I’m going to fart. grin

19. I’m going to fart. grin

20. No, I’m going to hold it in if my life f*cking depends on it. shocked

21. But which is worse?

22. Maybe if I fart, I won’t have to sh*t.

23. If I could just let out a little gas, maybe the pain will go away.

24. But what if it makes noise?

25. But what if it smells?

26. There are just two of us here.

27. He’ll know it’s me.

28. A smelly fart is way worse than a sh*t.

29. F*ck the fart.

30. I could probably wait another hour.

31. Maybe I’ll set my alarm for 4 am

32. Should I just go home?

33. Should I say I’m on my period?

34. Sh*t, I can’t hold this in anymore.

35. Maybe I can disguise it by taking a shower.

36. But why would I need to take a shower right now?

37. I’ll just stop thinking about it.

38. It will pass.

39. I hope he doesn’t suggest anal.

40. Maybe if he does, I can blame it on him.

41. Will he hear if I flush twice?

42. Can I cough louder than a flush?

43. If I flush right when it happens, there will be no smell.

44. Are those walls thin?

45. Will he notice if I’m in there for more than five minutes?

46. Is there even a lock on that door?

47. I hate men.

48. Maybe I can suggest we leave right after.

49. Go to a bar or something?

50. What if his roommate goes in after?

51. What if he and his roommate call me “poop girl”?

52. That’s it, I’m going.

53. I’m going. I’m going. I’m going.

54. Sh*t.

55. I just flushed this relationship down the toilet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by IamOdin: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
Go get a life.
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
dafuq is diz one saying
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Kolade354(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
A B C D E F
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
undecided
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin this is funny, but it goes both ways na, not only girls
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:
Go get a life.

how does your response related to the thread undecided

Bozo like you!
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:
dafuq is diz one saying
take chilled origin to cool off broff tongue
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
BaebieHot:
hmmm...deal breaker grin
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Girls don dey form like say dem no dey _shit since 1 B.C.E
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Who wants to go dining with me tonight? I swear we'll have lots of butterfish. You'll love it. Yummy. cheesy
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by dechandel(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nonsenze.
Excuse yourself!! Waka enter toilet, if tissue no dey holla make him bring one.. Offload and cleanup..
Come out.. Shikena undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by fergieboy: 5:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
Nonsenze.
Excuse yourself!! Waka enter toilet, if tissue no dey holla make him bring one.. Offload and cleanup..
Come out.. Shikena undecided undecided

your too blunt Damn
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by emjoe1: 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
I think this wl later make the over hyped fp. Just in case, i came, i saw, i read, i shook my head, i smiled a little, i imagined the face spewing this, i clicked on reply, i expressed my view of the thread, i looked @ pple's comment, i wished no one sees mine, i commented, i followed in case..., i stopped typing, i envisaged bashing, i begged in advance, i searched for submit panel, i found it, i clicked done first, i clicked submit second, then i left third and waits for bashing/banging/likes/shares/mentions fourth.

1 Like

Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
^^ cocaine is a hell of a drug!!
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by McEwen(m): 6:27am On May 01, 2015
JbravoAdodger:
^^ cocaine is a hell of a drug!!
grin grin
Re: 55 Crazy Thoughts A Girl Has When She Needs To Shit At Her Boyfriend’s Place. by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 20, 2015
BaebieHot:
most guys wont mind.. Straight to da toilet

(1) (Reply)

Kissing Vibes / Dik is the reason Girls make up / Why Do Most Women Hate Their Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.