Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls (4550 Views)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) / Nigerian Lady Dumps Boyfriend After He Kept Malice With Her For 2 Weeks / Serious Advise Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
I got a mail dis morning from a bestfrnd of mine about her eldest sister situation, it happens like this, her sister got married to this man 8yrs ago, after 2yrs of marriage no child dey were worried and went to the doctor for checkup, but after this chekup the doctor confirmed that the husband hav low sperm count, which he told the husband separately without allowing his wife to hear, and that the probability they would hav a child very soon is 75%, the doctor further advise them to adopt a child, the wife did not accept not knowing that her husband may not be able to produce a child early.
Now what happen now is that her husband hav a younger brother who is just a fresh graduate, he explain the issue to dat brother and beg him to save him, that he doesn't want his wife to discover about his weakness of not been able to produce a child, so the brother asked him what should he then do, he then replied and said he want him to impregnate his wife, and the secret should be btw both of them only, the brother declined but he offer him huge money and promise to send him to America, they both planned and drugged the wife to sleep and his brother had canal knowledge with her, low and behold she got pregnant and after 2yrs they planned another to have the 2nd child, before her husband finally send his brother to abroad........now 5yrs have gone the woman got pregnant again, this time the husband get confused who could father this new pregnancy, he was not sure if he is responsible for the pregnancy...some months after the naming, he took all the three children to the hospital and have a DNA test, there he confirmed that the last child was his own and the other two was for his brother as planned. He became happy to have a child and was getting out consciousness of the situation regarding the 1st two children, after some time the wife notice this husband attitude toward the 1st two children, like not wanting to pay their tuition fee, not wanting them around him closely, buying gifts for just the last born, she called her husband and explained her notice to him, he said he's just been carried away by his work.
One day the wife was looking for her Marriage certificate for one traveling stuff, she usually kept it in a box, but that fateful day she couldn't find it there, she search almost every conner of her room, then she proceed to her husband room, without searching for long she found the certificate, but when she was parking those stuffs back, there she saw those DNA test her husband conducted on her children and a dairy which explain in details of how everything happened....she found the truth.
She hasn't tell her husband what she discovered, when her husband came back from work she told him she's traveling to her mums place just for two days, now its been a 2 weeks she refuse to go back home while her husband kept calling her phone number which she didn't pick, only her family is still aware of this.
What should she do?
Should she act and pretend she hasn't find out to the husband?
She needed a serious advise now via her younger sister who is my best frnd
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Donpoker9(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
!
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by adanduka: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
How did your girlfriend know all this?
How was a woman successfully drugged and 'pregnanted' more than once?
How does a man send his brother abroad yet can't take good care of 'his' kids.
Lots of hows running through my mind.

Anyway, if this story is true

The man should be confronted and the family should know.
Because, if in the future, the brother doesn't have kids or has unhealthy kids, he may come back for his property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by OohMpa: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=20pt]BRILLIANT!!!!! Wonderful Story

El Magnifico
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
adanduka:
Not my gf she's a best that was a mistake cos I call her gf
Her sister explained what she saw in the dairy in details to her parents, she was there
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
adanduka:
good question....
Anytime u see stories like dis online,just have it in mind dat d owner of d write up is d victim
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Leitner: 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Story is definitely fake.
Sounds like a perfect Nollywood movie.

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
When's part two coming out?

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by MizTyna(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
When's part two coming out?
Very soon,watch this space!
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by januzaj(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
shey i fit get a copy for alaba market

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
januzaj:
shey i fit get a copy for alaba market
This is serious, the younger sister may anytime from now view this post pls drop ur advises and if there's anytin u want to ask feel free
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by ilovecritics(m): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
OohMpa:
[size=20pt]BRILLIANT!!!!! Wonderful Story

El Magnifico
[/size]

Azzzzzzinnnn eeh!
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Let d woman confront her hubby. No point keeping it since d cat is already out of d bag
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Let d woman confront her hubby. No point keeping it since d cat is already out of d bag
Yes has I heard she planned to do so, but what she's confused of is her decision after confronting him, Whether to move on or wat
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
adanduka:
How was a woman successfully drugged and 'pregnanted' more than once?
How does a man send his brother abroad yet can't take good care of 'his' kids.
Lots of hows running through my mind.

Anyway, if this story is true

The man should be confronted and the family should know.
Because, if in the future, the brother doesn't have kids or has unhealthy kids, he may come back for his property.

About the drugging issue that's one question everybody has been asking her, what sort of drug could dey hav used on her
And about the welfare, the husband is actually hav a Good job he was a manager at one of this shipping companies, he doesn't feel like paying concern to the 1st two children I guess he has started resenting them
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by baralatie(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Leitner:
Story is definitely fake.
Sounds like a perfect Nollywood movie.
it is actually a nollywood movie.
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by sheabutter1: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Things like this happens...though have not come across any, just hear say hear and their...

I think the lady should just confront the husband, since she knew everything already...she should just consider the reason behind the action, the husband doesn't want her barren for a long to extend of getting family pressure.. Once she realized this, they can reconcile and conquer any battle together..

Afterall, if they truly love each other, they forgive, part of the attribute of love is to forgive..arise!
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
This story is from a Nollywood movie I watched last year angry
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holatunde007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
lolaredvelvet:
This story is from a Nollywood movie I watched last year angry
Lol! U can tell us what haPpen in the End then
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Humblebloke(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
The Part two isn't out yet huhundecided
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
This is really serious
Eleyi gidi gaan
Btw, what's wrong in adopting child/children? People really need to break out of their 18th century mentality and come to light
The man is an evil genius
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
MizTyna:

Very soon,watch this space!
Hmm.

How did you know such vital info? Are you acting the part of the lady?
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Holywizard: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
my girl said dat my sperm taste like coconut water
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Jamean(f): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerians angry

The OP said advice, he didn't say you should analyse the authencity of the story. That's how they fail exam.

Things like this really happen.
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by MizTyna(f): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

How did you know such vital info? Are you acting the part of the lady?

I know ALL
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
NIGERIAN MOVIE..
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by starlingbawa(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Between the Grammatical blunders and the lies, I'm perplexed as to which is far worse

1 Like

Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by dulux07(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Confront d husband n move out of the aos.
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
I am allergic to fake stories.
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by Nostalgia21(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Jamean:
Nigerians angry

The OP said advice, he didn't say you should analyse the authencity of the story. That's how they fail exam.

Things like this really happen.
where is your own advice?. You too don fail the exam
Re: See The Biggest Secret Her Husband Kept From Her. Serious Advise Needed Pls by nickyvil: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Before I comment... One question.,,, how did d lady know her husband hv. Low sperm count?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do U Still Keep In Touch With Your Ex / I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs / Look At What Happened On No Bra Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.