Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) (49451 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Please I Need An Advice. Should I Still Ask For Forgiveness From Her. / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 5:50am On Jun 10, 2017
On a very serious note this has got me down since yesterday night and i have no one to ask or share this with among my friends cause none of them will listen to me as far as is about this girl (my ex)

It all started when i was in my level 300 first semester after we started dating, even the air i breath can bear me witness that i loved this girl with my life that i couldn't spent 2 hours without hearing from her. I got to know her through a secondary school classmate which was her friend and roommate then, I was the type that don't do relationship stuff since i thought it was all about waste of time and even doubt if there was anything like true love, I told this friend of mine about my love for her friend and she laughed and said that i can't date her since am the no-nonsense type and that she has hot tempered like me and that she was madly in love with her guy and she doesn't double date.

With time they had problem with this guy which i used to my advantage and she accepted my proposal of dating.

On this day, Etisalat were doing one bonanza like that and i wanted to participate and didn't have their sim whereas this my ex was having an etisalat and mtn sim,
I collected her sim so that i participate in the promo only for me to start seeing what i wasn't suppose to see but sincerely i never suspected her of any misdeed, I was so heartbroken by the messages on her phone especially from a particular number.

I saved d no. and chatted up with the guy not knowing dah he was her so-called ex that know me even though i didn't know him then coz we lived in the same area....she called me that night and was raining causes on me and threatening to cut off the relationship that i didn't trust her that's why i chatted up with him,i pleaded with all my life for days before she accepted my apology after i carried out my research on her i got to understand that they were still dating...

To cut the story short towards my exams she started showing me attitudes before telling me it was over.....I attempted suicide only friends were able to stop me from that callous act

Her mum invited me over that i should try begging her if i still got achance,i stupidly begged this girl because i was totally in love with her,she agreed buh that i will be the side boyfriend and that her guy mustnt know that we dating,i happily acepted buh guess what some months to exams again its over with plenty insults and threats from her that am too jealous that she doesnt wanna loose her bf.i accepted in good faith.

After sometime,she called me on the phone mind you she asked me not to ever call her or chat her up,i picked and was giving her one word answer which make her never to call me again...but seriously am now feeling bad like am childish dont know whether to call her or what do you guys think?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Frankicent(m): 6:01am On Jun 10, 2017
If this story is real you a big fool..... Hmnn no wonder ladies would always have a man to make them bow down to Herr and take stupid order. This gal you plead with and even went as far committing suicide cause, of one gal.. List she had would be fine face, and...shit ass....

Anywy you need help me....i go guys who can move your beta male nonchalant attitude to a bold alpha men. grin

In time this useless gal who almost made you committ suicide would come beg you..trust me. If you have the patience you become an alpha soon... Pm me.. make I share the group link with you.

302 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Bibi294(f): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2017
Try to get over her... Meet new people,make more female friends and forget about her... She's not worth the stress... Sle loves you but she's as confused as u r.... Guy, u b correct fine guy o... Y person go dey use una do second option

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Abumtestimony1: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2017
Guy you're highly immature and too infantile. It's obvious that the girl don't really love you but you are just forcing yourself on her, that's y she is treating you that way. your are just a spare tire for her. You're probably in year final and still behaving like this...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 10, 2017
What kind of a guy forces himself on a girl and agrees to be the side guy?

OP,I'm sorry to say this but i have to say the truth

YOU ARE A BIG,IMMATURE & INSECURE FOOL angry

Infact...

379 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Idonki(f): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2017
Better move on,,, dan meeting dy End point

Think wisely,,

4 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by gede7744(f): 6:15am On Jun 10, 2017
the first and the second poster said what was on my mind

nothing to say again

13 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by ikbnice(m): 6:17am On Jun 10, 2017
You need a factory reset

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Greenbullet(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2017
This op village people sabi work, how can you be so stupid enough to let a girl downgrade you to a slave, you have no principles, ode .

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by peedeeasobie(m): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2017
You attempted suicide?

Her mom asked you to beg a girl that cheats on you?

You agreed to be a side guy?

You need psychological evaluation!

294 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by ogorwyne(f): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Sometimes love makes us look stupid and weak. What do you want to call her again for? She had issues with her 'ex' and you jumped in. When it comes to relationships and 'exes' ehn, you just have to be careful. One day she is going to have issues with this 'ex' and would want to take advantage of you by coming close again. Been there, done that.

You attempted suicide, na so love dey make you mumu? Killing yourself would only make you the biggest loser. Her mom asked you to beg her, did she not hear your story? abi she don see you finish, sotay she fit just talk without checking the nature of things?

Call it quits and be firm when you do.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by 7footre(m): 6:36am On Jun 10, 2017
Really Jesus don't you have male friends or an elder brother or even elderly cousins? How can you be such a wuss as a guy? You need lessons from them so that You can man up and start acting like a goddam man

It is such effeminate men that made okonkwo commit suicide in things fall apart

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by stnkembu(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2017
One question ....

Just one question....

And the only question.....

Bros, how old are you?

47 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2017
NO WOMAN CAN TREAT ME THIS way in the whole WORLD. what does she have that other girls dont have & they may be even more honest than her.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
What kind of a guy forces himself on a girl and agrees to be the side guy?

OP,I'm sorry to say this but i have to say the truth

YOU ARE A BIG,IMMATURE & INSECURE FOOL angry

Infact...
Greenbullet:
This op village people sabi work, how can you be so stupid enough to let a girl downgrade you to a slave, you have no principles, ode .
peedeeasobie:
You attempted suicide?

Her mom asked you to beg a girl that cheats on you?

You agreed to be a side guy?

You need psychological evaluation!
seriously i hate masef more weneva i rmbr all wat i did for this girl...call me an animal yhu still not saying anything...i was d biggest fool i could imagine....cant even forgiv masef so cheating maasef dah much

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by ezteem(m): 6:56am On Jun 10, 2017
It's only Yoruba boys that'll think of sucide....... I'm sure OP is Yoruba.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 6:58am On Jun 10, 2017
stnkembu:
One question ....
Just one question....
And the only question.....

Bros, how old are you?
am 23 yrs old in my final year civil engineering

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
Jiang:
NO WOMAN CAN TREAT ME THIS way in the whole WORLD. what does she have that other girls dont have & they may be even more honest than her.

guy i didnt pass through hell,i was in hell for somedays

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2017
ogorwyne:
Sometimes love makes us look stupid and weak. What do you want to call her again for? She had issues with her 'ex' and you jumped in. When it comes to relationships and 'exes' ehn, you just have to be careful. One day she is going to have issues with this 'ex' and would want to take advantage of you by coming close again. Been there, done that.

You attempted suicide, na so love dey make you mumu? Killing yourself would only make you the biggest loser. Her mom asked you to beg her, did she not hear your story? abi she don see you finish, sotay she fit just talk without checking the nature of things?

Call it quits and be firm when you do.
just to make sure there is no grudges attached....dont wanna cont. keeping malice with her.dassall
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

guy i didnt pass through hell,i was in hell for somedays

Because you went in full force to a girl who obviously is treating you as a spare tire since d beginning. it was so glaringly but you closed you eyes & kept falling deeper for the slay queen

6 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:07am On Jun 10, 2017
Frankicent:
If this story is real you a big fool..... Hmnn no wonder ladies would always have a man to make them bow down to Herr and take stupid order. This gal you plead with and even went as far committing suicide cause, of one gal.. List she had would be fine face, and...shit ass....

Anywy you need help me....i go guys who can move your beta male nonchalant attitude to a bold alpha men. grin

In time this useless gal who almost made you committ suicide would come beg you..trust me. If you have the patience you become an alpha soon... Pm me.. make I share the group link with you.

thanks bro....dont know how to pm
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Young03(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2017
My only advise to u is to start now to store sperms
cos she's gonna have issues with her bf and u will be an option

make sure u fück her well when she comes and move on

If u like go and call her again, ur mumu never do

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by passionate87(m): 7:20am On Jun 10, 2017
eya guy are are love stuck please wake up from this dream bro. I experienced something like this the difference is that I bleeped many oda gals right under her nose payback and when she threatened to broke up I was laughing because I woke up from the false notion of love very quick.that gal is taking u for granted and it hurts me deeply while some gals will be doing this to my fellow guys. guy pm me let's talk further and u won't regret it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 10, 2017
mostsimpliest:

just to make sure there is no grudges attached....dont wanna cont. keeping malice with her.dassall

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2017
grin

OP, too many fishes in the sea..if this girl bring wahala then let her go...

If relationship brings more problems than happiness, i think there is no use to continue it..If u still have respect for urself, leave her..Go out and meet new friends that will give u positive impact and NOT like this sha besides ur still young..Go and move on

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by TrapHedges(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2017
All d people abusing d OP are dumb primitive people..lowkey uall done did things worst than OP's

bro.. At times all tis stuff llappe# for tis sllit called love..

Its easy... STOP FALLING INLOVE just be #ormal.. Keep side chicks so u don't get llurt wen main click fucks_ u up..

11 Likes

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:37am On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

Don't call her, leave things be just the way they are. If you guys cross paths again, just do the normal pleasantries and move along.

If you call that girl, I wee find you and use you for money rituals... angry angry angry

lol...i promise i wont....afterall am over it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:39am On Jun 10, 2017
Young03:
My only advise to u is to start now to store sperms

cos she's gonna have issues with her bf and u will be an option

make sure u fück her well when she comes and move on

If u like go and call her again, ur mumu never do
ma problem is dah i respect womans feeling TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

OP, too many fishes in the sea..if this girl bring wahala then let her go...

If relationship brings more problems than happiness, i think there is no use to continue it..If u still have respect for urself, leave her..Go out and meet new friends that will give u positive impact and NOT like this sha besides ur still young..Go and move on
thanks dear...have moved on just dah i find it hard believing in love again
Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by mostsimpliest(m): 7:45am On Jun 10, 2017
TrapHedges:
All d people abusing d OP are dumb primitive people..lowkey uall done did things worst than OP's

bro.. At times all tis stuff llappe# for tis sllit called love..

Its easy... STOP FALLING INLOVE just be #ormal.. Keep side chicks so u don't get llurt wen main click fucks_ u up..

thanks bro....will give time its grace buh dont tink i can double date....wanna start developing mysef on ma principles....dont judge me with my past coz they hurt me more than yhu tinkin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Know It To Ask For Forgiveness From My Ex (advise Needed Urgently) by smardray(m): 7:46am On Jun 10, 2017
Aderola15:

just exactly my type of love for aderola cheesy grin ... Op like seriously jst come we wont use more than ur dick nd brain for the ritual

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Couple Cruise On Boat As They Give Their Pre-wedding Photos A Village Theme / Beautiful Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Couple / One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.