Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! (918 Views)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / Zibabwean News: Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 8:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mandela Begs South Africans to Stop Xenophobia! The man love his people so much that he is still not resting but decided to beg them to stop killing other Africans. Watch the video. Wonders shall never end!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YRL3EylrCs8
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mandela? Help!!! Ghost Talking!!!
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by Caseless: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
How?
He should use his ghost power to strike down those bastards indulging in xenophobic attack down. They wont hear your plea...
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
Unless you watch the video you won't believe he talks to his people o
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
Guess it's one of his past speeches. A good one there from him. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 12:43am On Apr 30, 2015
It's not a past speech. This was specifically addressing xenophobia of his people
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by iykofias(m): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2015
kayowalemi:
It's not a past speech. This was specifically addressing xenophobia of his people
alter rabish, wasn't there numerous events of xenophobia wen madiba was alive? Or is there sumtin else u'r tryin to get at
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by Nobody: 3:30am On Apr 30, 2015
Nice concept but that's obviously not his voice though.

I have already called all my friends and family in SA. Whoever dies in that crises, to me, has committed suicide.

I'll rather drive okada in my village than look for greener pasture in SA undecided
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 4:02am On Apr 30, 2015
iykofias:
alter rabish, wasn't there numerous events of xenophobia wen madiba was alive? Or is there sumtin else u'r tryin to get at

Anyway, it's a 3D realistic animation by Zoftels Media in Nigeria. It's a new animation company
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 8:07am On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=IdiAmin1 post=33259735]Nice concept but that's obviously not his voice though.

I have already called all my friends and family in SA. Whoever dies in that crises, to me, has committed suicide.

I'll rather drive okada in my village than look for greener pasture in SA undecided[/quote

Hahaha ]
Re: Mandela Begs South Africans To Stop Xenophobia! by kayowalemi(m): 10:12pm On May 02, 2015
It's not a ghost

(1) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Party Blames “hate Campaign” For Jonathan’s Defeat / Buhahahar Turning Change Into A Joke / Can A Negro Be Racist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.