Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Pls Help A Dying Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Dying Brother (1203 Views)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Advice Needed On A Dying Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Dying Brother by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Abeg make una help me o,

My ex girlfriend and I been having differences, she cheated on me with a guy, to make matters worse, the guy called me, and said some stupid things, I come vex shout for ma babe, the girl leave me go day date the guy, this is a girl I do everything for, for her to cheat on me with another guy was something I couldn't imagine
Ok, here is the story, I met another calabar chic, we started on, immediately one day, me and this chic come day parole, na em she come call ma ex name, even when we have small talk, next thing I would hear is "is this how u did her...." my liver go just fail.
Another benue babe, be like why she no take me serious na say na because of ma ex, oya ma ex cousin come say make I date her friend, Ma ex and her sis warn her cousin say make them leave her bf for am....

When I give her space she starts calling and chatting, she blocked me on whatsapp and everywhere initially, on a phone I bought for her, she later unblocked me from whatsapp, facebook and everywhere...

Now she day with the new guy, I decided to go ahead with a new girl who happens to be thier family friend, her younger sis, the next thing I saw was this, I gave her space I didn't call her, on election day she be like she is checking on me to know how I am, I said I was fine, she then. Used her main fb account to send me message, saying happy easter, hence the moment I showed her green light she starts acting up again...

Abeg Wetin una think and what do u think I do as regards this issue?
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by simplymade(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Wetin u dey talk sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
simplymade:
Wetin u dey talk sef?

Na read u go read, no be fight, na help I day fine
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by mashnino(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
I actually lost track of who the "ex" is...

Na words i just dey see dey fly around

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
Op ,you well so?

*no offense meant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
man no understand shishi
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by IamOdin: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
grin grin grin grin

op

sorry.
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by farano(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
*climbs mat* grin
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Enyogbe:
man no understand shishi

Ok, me and my ex get fight small. She day cheat, sotay the guy she day cheat on me with call me for phone, come day insult the girlie join. Oya to make matters worse, the girl break up with me follow the guy.
I come beg am o, she no gree, beg am she no gree, Ok I decide make i date another calabar babe, I day one day, the calabar babe come ask me of this ma ex way leave me for another guy, I shock first o. Me and this calabar babe no day again, now the second one I try start, the girl in question be like, she no fit take me serious because of this ma ex.
Ok e no end there, her cousin be like, make I date her friend, my ex go warn her cousin say make them leave me alone for her, even when I started a new relationship with her friend sister, she say na game them wan use me play

She day with the other guy, but she day scatter ma relationship, pls help, what do u think? U think she still likes me? What do I do?
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by froxty(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hw do i advise wen i dnt understand wat u saying? :-

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by rawpadgin(m): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
see as u dey mumu urself because of girls grin
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by IamOdin: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
gimakon:

Ok, me and my ex get fight small. She day cheat, sotay the guy she day cheat on me with call me for phone, come day insult the girlie join. Oya to make matters worse, the girl break up with me follow the guy.
I come beg am o, she no gree, beg am she no gree, Ok I decide make i date another calabar babe, I day one day, the calabar babe come ask me of this ma ex way leave me for another guy, I shock first o. Me and this calabar babe no day again, now the second one I try start, the girl in question be like, she no fit take me serious because of this ma ex.
Ok e no end there, her cousin be like, make I date her friend, my ex go warn her cousin say make them leave me alone for her, even when I started a new relationship with her friend sister, she say na game them wan use me play

She day with the other guy, but she day scatter ma relationship, pls help, what do u think? U think she still likes me? What do I do?

op u b comedian? grin grin

but serzly,,if u date another gal apart from their family will u die?
U date gal,date im cousin,date im cousin friend..

Oboi ahah?? Na juju?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Wrong, I only dated her and one other girl I didn't know who happens to be her cousins friend Nx this second one, who we don't have any bonding, I day even look all of them now
Ok this ma ex in question, one of her friends be like I come take her out to the beach, na holy ghost fire I tell that one

Ok, what am asking, why she day scatter ma relationship with some other ladies apart from her cousin and this second one, I have called her to straighten talks, she no gree o... what do I do
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by major466(m): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2015
gimakon:

definately not. She doesn't love you.Your ex is simply trying to make your life miserable by sabotaging your relationships. I think you should take a break off relationship and reflect on your life.
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by cyprus000: 12:28am On Apr 30, 2015
gimakon:

[size=15pt] with what I can deduce from this your yarn.

You are just acting sissy,u ain't sure if you want to move on,after she dumped your ass for anoda dude.

Dats why you leta gave her green light,which gave her the affront to try and manipulat ur relationship with other galz.

Tell her strictly,dat things can't work out btwm you two and she should stay clear off your personal affairs.

E BE LYK SAY YOU DEY LOOK UCHE FACE
[/size]
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by Dathommie(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2015
undecided

Op....

Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by simplymade(m): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2015
gimakon:

Na read u go read, no be fight, na help I day fine
ok o,help dey come
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by pinkycute(f): 3:44am On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Nothing person no go read.... undecided

Abeg who understand this writeup
I got confused at the middle cry cry
Re: Pls Help A Dying Brother by chidekings(m): 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
rawpadgin:
see as u dey mumu urself because of girls grin

lol,guy u wicked ooooo

(1) (Reply)

What Shouldd I Do / Chidi Abu...... Tells His Own Side Of The Sex Story......part 5 / Guys Be More Careful HIV No Dey Show For Body These Days ( Pic )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.