Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! (22635 Views)

Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Lucky Igbinedion’s Mansion In Abuja (See The Multi-billion Naira House) / Zakzaky Identifies Soldier Who Shot His 3 Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by tpia: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2009
Eziachi:

South Africans are learning very fast and I wonder were they learn such a stupid and xenophobic act?
Probably or just maybe from Nigeria? where it's very much legal to kill OKORO man.

And like someone just asked, do you remember Ghana must go? We forgot they were our brothers and treated them like animals, gave them two weeks to leave and we smile with Gulder in one hand as Ghananian were packed like sardine into trailers and lorries.
I am even surprise many Africans haven't resorted to such a mindless hatred toward those that they tell them at every turn that they are rich, big and self crown giant of Africa but still in their country eating their corn.

Can you please tell me about what happened in the case of Ghana must go? i need to read your explanation before i get back to you,

Secondly, kindly tell me how other Nigerians kill Igbo people, because I haven't heard where some set of other tribes would just drive up to another and shoot him/her just because he or she is Igbo (Except in Few cases of religious and ethnic crises),

It's not by force you must type just because others are typing, angry angry

Insult!
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by xtolove(m): 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2009
Nigerians have Odechi (bullet-proof)
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 05, 2009
cre8tivity:

@poster, do you remember ghana must go?
we haven't positioned ourselves well enough to blame anybody. what goes around comes around if you don't get your sht together. let us deal with it and fight back by making things right, here at home. this way we need not to escape to other countries to eat sht.

Hummm, during Ghana must go, we didn't kill Ghanaians did we? And even Ghanaians say they were the first to chase Nigerians away from Ghana. So what goes around is gone buddy and it doesn't come around cause if it does, Abacha won't die with two pretty East Indian chicks. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Was that story real? If it was, then what goes around doesn't come around just coincidents.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by pixiraver(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2009
@ Mpele, scroll up and follow the link i posted, it is a South African website for your information.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Jakumo(m): 8:32am On Feb 06, 2009
9jaganja:

. So what goes around is gone buddy and it doesn't come around cause if it does, Abacha won't die with two pretty East Indian chicks.      Was that story real? .

As a matter of historical record, the Late, Great and Always Mighty General Sanni Abacha died on the field of battle like the true Sandhurst Trained warrior that he was.    Here, for the first time, is the exclusive, true account of Abacha's Last Stand.

Outnumbered ten-to-one by butt-nekkid Indian hookers of subversive beauty, and running desperately low on both ammunition and morale, the Pygmy General gallantly rose to the occasion to go above and beyond the Call of Duty, in his ferocious, single-handed counter-offensive against the forces of nihilism and decadence, which the result that the enemy resorted to modes of warfare explicitly forbidden under the statutes of the Geneva Convention, and which ultimately martyred the Great General, in the prime of his youth.

1 Like

Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by pixiraver(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2009
Jakumo:

As a matter of historical record, the Late, Great and Always Mighty General Sanni Abacha died on the field of battle like the true Sandhurst Trained warrior that he was.    Here, for the first time, is the exclusive, true account of Abacha's Last Stand.

Outnumbered ten-to-one by butt-nekkid Indian hookers of subversive beauty, and running desperately low on both ammunition and morale, the Pygmy General gallantly rose to the occasion to go above and beyond the Call of Duty, in his ferocious, single-handed counter-offensive against the forces of nihilism and degeneracy, which the result that the enemy resorted to modes of warfare explicitly forbidden under the statutes of the Geneva Convention, and which ultimately martyred the Great General, in the prime of his youth. 

LOL
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by donjon: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2009
What a pity!
Datz how i will never travel abroad, only for some 14yr old kid to shoot me, becos am black.
My one philosophy is-" if you can make it there!, you can make it here".
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by seyibrown(f): 1:58am On Feb 11, 2009
What a shame! What a loss!
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by NewYorkBoi(m): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2009
barbaric south africans! i bet when they need nurses or any other skilled workers, which country you think they call on first?
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by arramyjay: 3:29am On Feb 11, 2009
Not all southafricans hate Nigerians.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by remizi: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2009
wht rubbish angry
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2009
Na wa O embarassed!!,see how they hates the Nigeria ib all over the world,maybe they are jealous of us.,Hey. . .whatever may be the case here,you as an hater,never ''Funks'' with us!!,we Fu**king Rule the World $$$. if you cant beat them,Join them!!

Oshitzo__GieozÖ cest bien cà!
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by RSA(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2009
Yeah you rule the world with filthyness,corruption,overpopulation,fraud and many more bad things.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Pepeye(f): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2009
These miscreants have to be severely dealt

with by the South African government to deter

others who may also be criminally minded to repent this in future . . .

The govt of South African’s shouldn’t condemn apartheid

only to replace it with xenophobic criminality
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2009
RSA:

Yeah you rule the world with filthyness,corruption,overpopulation,fraud and many more bad things.

Whatever it is called,RSA, i dont care about those flaming words here but i think there are still many wayz to proove it to you that we are leading!, we are cilvilazing the world, eventive,creative and great sense of talents!, we never carry last in any level and you already know. grin. by the way,what a hell a you thinkg now??.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by zoragy: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2009
dose guys who shot lucky dube and thought he was a nigerian,are all mad men especially d south african.RSA ,ur country is no match 4 us not in any way cos if we are to mobilize our guys 2 fight 4 denting our image,d population of people in ur country wil be reduced to nothing.i'ld rather u watch it to avoid hurting further the feelings of fellow nigeriens like me.NAIJA WE TOO DEY,I LOVE NAIJA. one day one day,bush meat go catch the hunter
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by RSA(m): 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2009
@Ogaga please prove to me,tell me one good thing Nigeria brought to the world
pls dont mention your pastors,they're all crooks as well.

zoragy:

dose guys who shot lucky dube and thought he was a nigerian,are all mad men especially d south african.RSA ,ur country is no match 4 us not in any way cos if we are to mobilize our guys 2 fight 4 denting our image,d population of people in ur country wil be reduced to nothing.i'ld rather u watch it to avoid hurting further the feelings of fellow nigeriens like me.NAIJA WE TOO DEY,I LOVE NAIJA. one day one day,bush meat go catch the hunter

War is not about population,we have by far the most sophisticated weaponery than Nigeria,remember we once have nuclear weapon and still have the knowledge and resources to make one.If we had to go to nigeria tommorrow the war will be over in 3 days,no match.
So challenge us,u will see.
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by honeric01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2009
@RSA

You are one sick boy looking for help, boy, you keep talking like a baby each time you type,
How many of your personnels do you have in the AU peace keeping force?
Nigeria still remain the biggest contributor of aids in Africa so go shut your pilehole.
We settle disputes for assholes like you and i think it's high time Nigeria stopped helping ungrateful thwarts like you because you don't deserve it, How many times has Egypt and Ethiopian (One of the oldest countries in the world) come in to resolve disputes successfully the Way Nigeria did.
By the way, you better not bite the hand that fed you.
One more thing, you are enjoying what the apartheid government created for you, not what you did yourself asshole,

Who dash monkey banana? where would SA get nuclear weapon from? You want to die? or do you mean Charcoal weapon? angry
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by banom(m): 11:15am On Feb 12, 2009
shocked
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by banom(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2009
ONE DAY THEY WILL KILL THEIR PRESIDENT AND THINK HE IS A NIGERIAN,

IF LUCKY  DUBE WAS A NIGERIAN , CAN THE STUPID SAUTH AFRICAN MURDERER BE ABLE TO KILL HIM ?
Re: Man who shot Lucky Dube says he thought he was a Nigerian! by Kx: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2009
Wonders shall never end.

Did that guy thnk he could kill a naijarian?
abi him never hear of odeeshii,otumokpo,?
[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Congratulates Miracle, Reiterates Nigerian Youths Are Not Lazy / The Truth Surrounding Governor Umahi's Rumoured Defection / Tribunal Affirms Election Of Douye Diri As Bayelsa Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.