Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari (502 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Enforcement Of Ban On Hawking In Lagos Starts Today / Media Shut Out Of Ban Ki-Moon Meeting With Nigerian Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Onyi42(m): 9:44am On Apr 30, 2015
ABUJA—President-elect, General Muhammadu
Buhari (retd), said yesterday that he was not
aware of the temporary ban imposed on African
Independent Television, AIT, not to cover his
official functions.

Consequently, he instructed all his aides,
including the security team, to steer clear of all
media activities and allow those assigned the
responsibility to solely play the role with their
colleagues.

In a statement in Abuja yesterday by Directorate
of Media and Publicity of All Progressives
Congress, APC, Presidential Campaign Council,
Buhari said he read about the ban in the papers,
stressing that he was neither consulted nor
informed about the development.

The President-elect, however, aligned himself
with the pronouncement of his party, which had
since reversed the ban on AIT.

According to him, sticking to the ban can only
bring the party at par with the outgoing People’s
Democratic Party, PDP.

Buhari said: “I would like everyone to henceforth
stay within his/her defined area of responsibility.
“The time of change has come and we must avoid
making the same mistakes as the outgoing
government.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/i-am-not-aware-of-ban-on-ait-says-buhari/
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Blakjewelry(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2015
Yeah it is time for you to face what gej faced, so much fake news flying around

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Pachesky(m): 9:49am On Apr 30, 2015
keep on denying sir..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Guess he should caution his aides very well to forestall further friction. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
one chance only
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 30, 2015
chai , diaris God oooo

na this can lie lie govt we want face for 4 years angry angry angry angry
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by demmy0325(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2015
PDP fools at work.. Want to gv general a bad name...
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
That's the way to go Next Presido. Well done grin
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 30, 2015
I thought his fans was having an erecti*n the time they heard he was the person that banned AIT ? now, the retired general is denying it. expect the same people that were dancing to revert and say it was a PDP propaganda. person wey no fear APC members and supporters no go fear devil.
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2015
What is really going on? You hear thing today and tomorrow their is a denial, this trend has been on for sometime now. undecided
Re: I Am Not Aware Of Ban On AIT, Says Buhari by ifihearam: 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Babaonechance stop lying

(1) (Reply)

Are There No More Wild Animals In Nigeria-re Trekking Madness!!!! / LASG To Generate N1b From 2015 Lagos State Carnival / Americans Steal From Their Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.