Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (58455 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Concept Group Ltd by freakyamanda(f): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
I was recently interviewed by the concept group in Yaba, the mother company of Rosabon Financial services. Pease, who knows their salary range for midlevel professionals of 3- 4 years experience

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by dusky123: 12:46pm On May 28, 2015
Hi freakyamanda, did you get the job at The Concept Group? What is their pay like?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by chinexex(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2015
freakyamanda:
I was recently interviewed by the concept group in Yaba, the mother company of Rosabon Financial services. Pease, who knows their salary range for midlevel professionals of 3- 4 years experience

what position were u interviewed for and what was the nature of the interview?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 2:23am On May 29, 2015
freakyamanda:

Pls how did the interview go?
Was it a phone or face to face interview?
Ur timely response will b appreciated...
Re: Concept Group Ltd by lifegate007(m): 11:25am On Jun 02, 2015
Freaky Amanda how was the interview like, am about to take one today, via telephone, please reply
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 12:06am On Jun 03, 2015
lifegate007:
Freaky Amanda how was the interview like, am about to take one today, via telephone, please reply

Hi, How was ur interview?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2015
The question here is what position are we all interviewing for? I have no knowledge of applying to the said company. Plus going by their first contact mail they sent me on 5th May, I concluded that they are recruiting for yet another firm.

ps, my skype interview is for later today.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
taiwolusol:
The question here is what position are we all interviewing for? I have no knowledge of applying to the said company. Plus going by their first contact mail they sent me on 5th May, I concluded that they are recruiting for yet another firm.

ps, my skype interview is for later today.

Go to their website and pick a dept from their job field for the purpose of the interview because in their mail dey said their selection process esp d personality test will guide them in d best job position 4 u and not wat u applied 4.

When was ur phone interview and how long did it take b4 u got a response from them.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
makhu007:

Go to their website and pick a dept from their job field for the purpose of the interview because in their mail dey said their selection process esp d personality test will guide them in d best job position 4 u and not wat u applied 4.

When was ur phone interview and how long did it take b4 u got a response from them.

There was no phone interview.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
I just finished the skype interview and It went well grin.

Physical Interview should be next week.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
taiwolusol:
I just finished the skype interview and It went well grin.

Physical Interview should be next week.

Ok mine was a phone interview.

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
makhu007:

Nice.
Did she say anything about an interview for nextweek?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
taiwolusol:

Nice.
Did she say anything about an interview for nextweek?

Sent u a PM kindly reply.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
makhu007:

Sent u a PM kindly reply.
Replied
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Harkynkunle(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good ppl... of N.L.... pls how do novice like me apply...? Help a bro... pls
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Harkynkunle:
Good ppl... of N.L.... pls how do novice like me apply...?
Help a bro... pls

you can check out their career page.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Harkynkunle(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

you can check out their career page.
Thanks bro... can't just lay my hands on one.. can u please provide it....?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Harkynkunle:

Thanks bro... can't just lay my hands on one..
can u please provide it....?

send your CV to careers@conceptgroup-ng.com right after you visit this page http://conceptgroup-ng.com/jobareas

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Harkynkunle(m): 11:56am On Jun 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

send your CV to careers@conceptgroup-ng.com right after you visit this page http://conceptgroup-ng.com/jobareas
Thanks bro....Just done so

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Harkynkunle(m): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Harkynkunle:

Thanks bro....Just done so
bro... I Guess there is a little challenge here...
After doing d needful (I.e registration).. I was sent a mail Which I Guess is meant for the psychometric test... after entering my information's as instructed in d link sent... surprisingly no question came up... it even look as if I've completed d test without answering any question....I hope u get what I mean.....

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Harkynkunle:

bro... I Guess there is a little challenge here...
After doing d needful (I.e registration).. I was sent a mail Which I Guess is meant for the psychometric test... after entering my information's as instructed in d link sent... surprisingly no question came up... it even look as if I've completed d test without answering any question....I hope u get what I mean.....

I totally undetstand. They mistake you made was trying to take the test with a phone undecided

Try accessing it from a PC. There's not much of a big deal. wink
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Harkynkunle(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

I totally undetstand. They mistake you made was trying to take the test with a phone undecided

u mean I should hit d cyber cafe..... ?
do I still stand any chance at all...?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by stepo707: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
ok i did the test and had 12 out of 21 and i got an instant regret mail.what is the cutoff mark please for those that passed?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by stepo707: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

ok i did the test and had 12 out of 21 and i got an instant regret mail.what is the cutoff mark please for those that passed?
makhu007:

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
stepo707:

I scored 18 when i did mine. i don't know the cutoff undecided
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Tessyo30: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
M y sister did hers with a phone and it went through, guess something else went wrong...
taiwolusol:

totally undetstand. They mistake you made was trying to take the test with a phone undecided

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Tessyo30:
M y sister did hers with a phone and it went through, guess something else went wrong...

It depends on the type of phone and browser
Why not just play it safe undecided
Re: Concept Group Ltd by stepo707: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
taiwolusol:

I scored 18 when i did mine. i don't know the cutoff undecided

wow you tried oh.Guess its 15 or 16 then.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by goke4all(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2015
Please how long does it take the Concept group to call for face-to-face interview, i did the phone interview last week and was successful.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
goke4all:
Please how long does it take the Concept group to call for face-to-face interview, i did the phone interview last week and was successful.

Makes 3 of us undecided.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by dusky123: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please does anyone have any idea of what their pay is like?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by GAINltd: 2:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Instead of waiting in anticipation, try contacting them to inquire on if your telephone interview was indeed successful and when you should expect a face-to-face.

Best of luck.

taiwolusol:

Makes 3 of us undecided.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.