Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (58462 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 14, 2015
Glowrry:
@Obi411 I've been trying to get across to you... can u pls reply this msg so I can drop my contact details. Thanks.

I'm so sorry dear, replied your mail buh bounced back. When are you scheduled?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Glowrry: 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2015
I'm scheduled for Thursday.. how do I go abt it? U can whatsapp me on 07034721285 so we cud talk better

Obi411:

Re: Concept Group Ltd by dondondee1: 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2015
@ obi411 can I please have your phone number, I am the guy you met the day you came to pick-up your pre-employment medical letter. THANKS
Re: Concept Group Ltd by dondondee1: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2015
Obi411:

@ obi411 can I please have your phone number, I am the guy you met the day you came to pick-up your pre-employment medical letter. THANKS
Re: Concept Group Ltd by blueberrt: 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2016
Hi all,
Please i have been scheduled for a phone interview with Concept group limited. I would appreciate any info, advice and input those have passed through this stage can give me. Thanks and God bless as you help me out
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ksstroud: 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2016
blueberrt:
Hi all,
Please i have been scheduled for a phone interview with Concept group limited. I would appreciate any info, advice and input those have passed through this stage can give me. Thanks and God bless as you help me out

Be relaxed..
Don't rush yourself...
Introduce yourself in a well detailed few lines
If you don't understand any question, ask for a repeat...
Be responsible for every of your words, actions, past achievements (ur olevel results and your graduated grade)
Show that you are always improving and always learn..
You are a good team player..
And you gladly have passion to work with them...
In short, tis very simple, whatever you say determines the next question...
Just be attentive...

All the best

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by blueberrt: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2016
Thanks alot, appreciate it. Have a lovely night rest

Be relaxed..
Don't rush yourself...
Be responsible for every of your words, actions, past achievements (ur olevel results and your graduated grade)
Just be attentive...

All the best [/quote]
Re: Concept Group Ltd by wale577: 11:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Pls who knows how long they contact if u successful with the phone interview and wat their pay structure is
blueberrt:
Thanks alot, appreciate it. Have a lovely night rest

Be relaxed..
Don't rush yourself...
Just be attentive...

All the best

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by fabiomatic(m): 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who has been contacted afterwards?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by homosapien(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2016
fabiomatic:
Who has been contacted afterwards?

I was contacted on Tuesday, the HR was kinda impressed with the phone chat and he ask me to come over to their office on Wednesday but I told him I can only be available on Monday.

But I don't think I can make it.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by fabiomatic(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
Alright. That sounds cool.
homosapien:

I was contacted on Tuesday, the HR was kinda impressed with the phone chat and he ask me to come over to their office on Wednesday but I told him I can only be available on Monday.

But I don't think I can make it.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Oluwasegun21: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2016
Just did my psychometric test,i got a success mail reply, waiting for my personalty test,hoping for the best.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Zikdochi(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
I missed a call today which I later called back to find out it was concept group which I completed their test. I was told to endeavour to be with my phone tomorrow that I will be contacted. Please who has any info concerning what will be asked. Ur reply will be appreciated
Re: Concept Group Ltd by preciouschydo: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2016
NaijaKnight:

Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.

how much do they pay
Re: Concept Group Ltd by preciouschydo: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2016
i did the telephone interview recently, well its was exciting...

hoping they call for the face to face interview.

this coy looks very sustainable in career development and am up for it.

How much do they pay??
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Zikdochi(m): 11:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
@ senors,I sent u a PM. Plz acpt
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Oluwasegun21: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pls,i did my test lastweek and i passed,when should i be expecting their call or is there anything i have to do b4 they call me.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Kalani: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2016
Obi411:

Sometime in October, if I remember clearly.
Good evening, i sent a pm.
Please reply. I would indeed be very grateful.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by wiZbanky(m): 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
goke4all:
@ Naijaknight,

Congratulations, please i did all the stage and was successful in all the stages including the face-face interview, i was offered contract option because of my previous experience. I rejected the offer and they promise to review and get back to me but they never did.

any advise
how much did they offer u as the remuneration and how long is the contract?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Stevostical(m): 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
preciouschydo:
i did the telephone interview recently, well its was exciting...

hoping they call for the face to face interview.

this coy looks very sustainable in career development and am up for it.

How much do they pay??
Wassup, have you gotten any feedback after your phone interview, I think we were called the same day, got a call today to know if I can make it for the face to face interview tomorrow which I declined and it was rescheduled for friday. Anybody with tips on what to expect please kindly assist.
CC:
senors
Obi411
Odohprecious
Napolitano14
DukeNija
Et all.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by preciouschydo: 11:50am On Jul 26, 2016
please whats the salary like... kindly give range for young professional or any you know of..\
thanks

NaijaKnight:

Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ubongchrisetim(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
`please how long does it take to get to the panel interview stage after the first face to face interview
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Kalani: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Stevostical:

Wassup, have you gotten any feedback after your phone interview, I think we were called the same day, got a call today to know if I can make it for the face to face interview tomorrow which I declined and it was rescheduled for friday. Anybody with tips on what to expect please kindly assist.

how was the interview?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Stevostical(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kalani:

how was the interview?
It was okay
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Drayoflife(m): 9:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Obi411:

It was fine. The first interview was something else, though. ... The Head HR interviewed me for more than an hour. All questions stemmed from the responses I gave as regards my CV. You must be able to defend your CV well.

Next was with the Head Strategy and Marketing. It took about fifteen minutes. Got a call before I travelled back home, for the last interview slated the next day (yesterday); it was with the MD. It was more of a chat than an interview, although he told me it was not typical of the interviews he has had with other candidates.

I learnt a lot from all stages. You'd do the same, too. Just be open-minded. Because that's what they're looking for.
I was jus called by one of their HR and I was invited to come see him on monda but he dint mention anything like interview....Is this what I'm going there to meet on Monday
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Qudman01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello guys, i have a face to face interview with concept group on Thursday. I had a fone interview after like 2 months of my last contact with the firm. I tot i had been sent packing only to receive a surprise call o. And now @Obi talked about meeting with the heads of the group? Wow...
Thats massive.

I really am not sure of what to expect. Someone should pls send me a PM. Anyone who can assist.. I ll appreciate much.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by olaplenty89(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
What role were you interviewed for? I had my face to face interview on the 11th of this month. I haven't been contacted since then.

Qudman01:
Hello guys, i have a face to face interview with concept group on Thursday. I had a fone interview after like 2 months of my last contact with the firm. I tot i had been sent packing only to receive a surprise call o. And now @Obi talked about meeting with the heads of the group? Wow...
Thats massive.

I really am not sure of what to expect. Someone should pls send me a PM. Anyone who can assist.. I ll appreciate much.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Qudman01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
olaplenty89:
What role were you interviewed for? I had my face to face interview on the 11th of this month. I haven't been contacted since then.

I filled the form on their page and i selected research and devpt, learning and devpt, and admin. So am not sure of the role they want me for on particular but i think its under research and dev. How was ur interview?

I have sent u a DM. Please respond.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by toulzbabie: 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hello,
Please anyone with information on concept group recruitment process should please help me out, i just finished the Psychometric test nd it was successful, got a mail to get ready for personalty test, pls wat should i expect... Tnks

My Email is Toulzbabs@gmail.com
Re: Concept Group Ltd by toulzbabie: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2016
olaplenty89:

Please i need your help with the recruitment process, i just got a mail for personalty test...
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ghost01(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2016
toulzbabie:
Please i need your help with the recruitment process, i just got a mail for personalty test...
You can actually get the info you need on their website.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by walezqo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
I received a call from concert group for a face to face interview on friday..after which I got the mail for the invite....did any one else receive the mail??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.