Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,749 members, 7,827,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (58477 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ifiegboria(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2015
taiwolusol:

I totally undetstand. They mistake you made was trying to take the test with a phone undecided

Try accessing it from a PC. There's not much of a big deal. wink
Thanks for the enlightenment bro. I just registered, and have been asked to take the psychometric test. How long does it take to do the test? Is it timed? What are d questions like? Can I take d test next week? PLS reply
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ifiegboria(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
someone should please share his/her experience here. I just registered, asked to take d test. I would love to knw abt their questions, timing, interview, etc. Thanks
Re: Concept Group Ltd by goke4all(m): 9:57am On Jun 13, 2015
normal Gmat and you must take the test in 3days
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bladexinc: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2015
I have a face to face interview there scheduled for next week. Does anyone have an idea of how it is? And what the pay is like? Thanks
Re: Concept Group Ltd by goke4all(m): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
@ bladexinc, when did you do your telephone interview.

Thanks
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Bladexinc: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
goke4all:
@ bladexinc, when did you do your telephone interview.

Thanks

Early this week
Re: Concept Group Ltd by sienna: 9:34am On Jun 17, 2015
Does anyone have an idea on what their structure an pay package is? How long did the telephone interview take and what questions was asked? i have a phone interview scheduled with them
Re: Concept Group Ltd by dusky123: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2015
I had the face to face interview today. I think it went well. Has anyone got an actual offer frm them. Whats is it like?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
dusky123:
I had the face to face interview today. I think it went well. Has anyone got an actual offer frm them. Whats is it like?

Did they tell you what position they are recruiting for?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by dusky123: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ur experience and your answers to their questions will help them decide where to put u.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by NaijaKnight(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015
dusky123:

How did the face to face go?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Bladexinc:
I have a face to face interview there scheduled for next week. Does anyone have an idea of how it is? And what the pay is like? Thanks

Please i sent u a pm, Kindly respond.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 3:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Hello Mahku, I sent you a PM kindly attend to so I can send you my main message.
makhu007:

Please i sent u a pm, Kindly respond.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 3:16am On Jul 20, 2015
Do you have any update as I wonder why the silence on this thread.
NaijaKnight:

How did the face to face go?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by makhu007: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
senors:

Hello Mahku, I sent you a PM kindly attend to so I can send you my main message.

I have.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ratigan(f): 6:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
hi, please reply my pm. thanks
Re: Concept Group Ltd by singlefade25(f): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Cc beau49.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by beau49: 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
singlefade25:
Cc beau49.

Thanks dearsmiley
Re: Concept Group Ltd by singlefade25(f): 12:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
beau49:

Thanks dearsmiley
uwc sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concept Group Ltd by NaijaKnight(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
senors:
Do you have any update as I wonder why the silence on this thread.

Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Concept Group Ltd by goke4all(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
@ Naijaknight,

Congratulations, please i did all the stage and was successful in all the stages including the face-face interview, i was offered contract option because of my previous experience. I rejected the offer and they promise to review and get back to me but they never did.

any advise
Re: Concept Group Ltd by NaijaKnight(m): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
goke4all:
@ Naijaknight,

Congratulations, please i did all the stage and was successful in all the stages including the face-face interview, i was offered contract option because of my previous experience. I rejected the offer and they promise to review and get back to me but they never did.

any advise

Thanks. Send me a dm
Re: Concept Group Ltd by goke4all(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
I have,
Re: Concept Group Ltd by AnnieBliss: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2015
Any feedback from them. How long does it take to have the phone interview with them after successfully completing the online test
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2015
Congrats and thanks for the update. I just sent you a PM.
NaijaKnight:

Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by enet1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
Goodevening to you all,I applied for this job yesterday on my phone.The application was successful but when I tried doing the aptitude test on my phone,it was not opening.I was surprised when I was later sent an email that I failed the test and I can't proceed any further.Pls what can I do because I am interested in the job very much?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by senors(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2015
I copied this from their portal
PRE-EMPLOYEMENT ASSESSMENT

After you have successfully submitted your profile and resume, you will receive a link to a Reasoning Test within two working days. The test assesses numerical, figural and logical reasoning and takes about 20 minutes to complete. Shortlisted candidates will then be invited to sit online Personality Tests which help us identify the candidates which best fit The Concept Group culture. You will need to complete each test within 3 days of receiving the test invitations – please do not apply until you have sufficient time to take the test within the specified time limit. Do not use a mobile device to take your tests.

http://conceptgroup-ng.com/process

I hope you can see the instruction treating the mistake you made in bold character.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by highmey(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2015

Sure, the aptitude test can be done on mobile phone. I did mine on my mobile phone (Xperia: Android) using Chrome. Also, I know of someone, she did hers using Q10.

It depends on your browser. Download Chrome if you are using an Android device.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by 1miccza: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
stepo707:

ok i did the test and had 12 out of 21 and i got an instant regret mail.what is the cutoff mark please for those that passed?

ok i did the test and had 12 out of 21 and i got an instant regret mail.what is the cutoff mark please for those that passed?

I did mine scored 13 and got an instant regret mail,i don't understand at all
Re: Concept Group Ltd by eipreel(f): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2015
what about someone who passed the test and still hasnt been contacted for personality test even after two days undecided
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2015
And who's the someone?

eipreel:
what about someone who passed the test and still hasnt been contacted for personality test even after two days undecided
Re: Concept Group Ltd by eipreel(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2015
adeoti01:
And who's the someone?

you know na cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.