Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Concept Group Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Concept Group Ltd (58459 Views)

The Concept Group Ltd Assessments / Come Work With Us!!! (Concept Group Limited) / Bac Group Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concept Group Ltd by walezqo(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please whatsapp me let's relate. 07037603092
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ElileOkoka: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
I just got called for a face-face interview this week for the position of a PA.
Can anyone help with ideas? It's urgent. Thank you.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by kreamzy1: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Concept Group is really breaking the internet. cheesy.

Lols...

I did and passed their test since mid March. I got a phone interview this month Oct, after the call the interviewer said he's not sure i am who i say i am, after 20mins discussion. cry.

I cleared my mind immedaitely, though twas a bit annoying lols, but as a customer service agent, I absorbed it "as always" like your tissue will aborb ur tears; thanks to irate Nigerians that can shout and insult you and yo family on little issues that can be resolved in 60secs..

The next day, I got a follow up call. I replied as though it was a friend playing pranks with the official intro "at 4pm" grin. Its really true u must be prepared at all times. Lols..
No more shutdown time from 4pm, until I see moon, smiles smiley wink cheesy. Nothing serious was discussed, just to hear me i suppose; guess the next will be a face -face schedule, thats if I haven't screwed up undecided

Hope it goes well though;
meanwhile, no time to waste time..
What an Article !!!
Enjoy, Wish y'all the best...
#Itsshutdowntime# 4:25pm laughs

2 Likes

Re: Concept Group Ltd by pam1996: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
HI, can you please tell me how the phone or Skype interview went and the kind of questions that was asked. I'm having mine tomorrow. ur response ll be well appreciated.

I just finished the skype interview and It went well grin.

Physical Interview should be next week.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by mekusa10: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2016
kreamzy1:
Concept Group is really breaking the internet. cheesy.

Lols...

I did and passed their test since mid March. I got a phone interview this month Oct, after the call the interviewer said he's not sure i am who i say i am, after 20mins discussion. cry.

I cleared my mind immedaitely, though twas a bit annoying lols, but as a customer service agent, I absorbed it "as always" like your tissue will aborb ur tears; thanks to irate Nigerians that can shout and insult you and yo family on little issues that can be resolved in 60secs..

The next day, I got a follow up call. I replied as though it was a friend playing pranks with the official intro "at 4pm" grin. Its really true u must be prepared at all times. Lols..
No more shutdown time from 4pm, until I see moon, smiles smiley wink cheesy. Nothing serious was discussed, just to hear me i suppose; guess the next will be a face -face schedule, thats if I haven't screwed up undecided

Hope it goes well though;
meanwhile, no time to waste time..
What an Article !!!
Enjoy, Wish y'all the best...
#Itsshutdowntime# 4:25pm laughs

hello sir..
pardon me please but I took 3 stages of there test this month: Aptitude test, Personality test, and Big five. But the thing is I received success mail for the Aptitude and Personality test. Doesn't mean I've failed the recruitment process..What was your experience? and also on the phone interview.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by kreamzy1: 10:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'd advise you go about your normal life.
Add value to ur self,
I did all 3 tests March 24th 2016 and I just got the call on Monday 24th Oct ( thats exactly 7 months Later)..
Take ur mind off it and continue ur life. When they have an open position for the field u applied for, they'll call you... If they think ur good for the post, they'll hire u...

Meanwhile, I no be Sir o...
I'm a seeker too ...
Keep applying for other jobs, when they call u fine, ur CV would have added more value...

Best Regards.
Kreamz

mekusa10:

hello sir..
pardon me please but I took 3 stages of there test this month: Aptitude test, Personality test, and Big five. But the thing is I received success mail for the Aptitude and Personality test. Doesn't mean I've failed the recruitment process..What was your experience? and also on the phone interview.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by yori: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
NaijaKnight:

Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.

Can u at least give us an idea on what the pay structure is? I think that's the main question here. Congrats again
Re: Concept Group Ltd by mekusa10: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
@kreamzy..lol..thanks but you didn't quite answer my question.. I wrote 3 tests, got success mail for only two. did I fail the third one?.. Was it the same as yours?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
wrote the first test about a month naw...... No reply
Dont even knw maybe i fail or pass
Re: Concept Group Ltd by centmanuel(m): 12:39am On Nov 09, 2016
pam1996:
HI, can you please tell me how the phone or Skype interview went and the kind of questions that was asked. I'm having mine tomorrow. ur response ll be well appreciated.

please how were able to receive Skype and how were you able subscribe it because I missed a call all because the stuff was unable to subscribe
Re: Concept Group Ltd by MissFafa: 12:09pm On May 29, 2017
please anyone here who has done the phone interview should please help me with details of what to expect and possible questions. Thanks a lot.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Omoyennimie(f): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
senors:
PM me to get little info...

This is urgent pls. What are the questions you were asked during the phone interview
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ogbaba123: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Please I need some info about the face to face interview
goke4all:
@ Naijaknight,

Congratulations, please i did all the stage and was successful in all the stages including the face-face interview, i was offered contract option because of my previous experience. I rejected the offer and they promise to review and get back to me but they never did.

any advise
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ogbaba123: 6:36am On Jul 27, 2017
Hey, please I need info on the face to face interview, thank you

makhu007:

Go to their website and pick a dept from their job field for the purpose of the interview because in their mail dey said their selection process esp d personality test will guide them in d best job position 4 u and not wat u applied 4.

When was ur phone interview and how long did it take b4 u got a response from them.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Ogbaba123: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
About 5 days interval
Re: Concept Group Ltd by bberry30: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Ogbaba123:
About 5 days interval
Hi Ogbaba, plz have you done the face to face interview and have u been called?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ekwemama: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
chei this company just called me out of the blues after I even forgot I applied and interviewed me on the spot when their call woke me from sleep... I just blabbed all through... God help me
Re: Concept Group Ltd by baylsen: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2018
ekwemama:
chei this company just called me out of the blues after I even forgot I applied and interviewed me on the spot when their call woke me from sleep... I just blabbed all through... God help me
I just dmed u now. How did it go. Did u hear from them since then?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ekwemama: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
baylsen:
I just dmed u now. How did it go. Did u hear from them since then?
yes they called me a few hours later inviting me for a face to face interview
Re: Concept Group Ltd by baylsen: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2018
ekwemama:

Congrats. How did it go. and was it the same day they called u for face to face
Re: Concept Group Ltd by baylsen: 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2018
ekwemama:

U based in Lagos?
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ekwemama: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2018
baylsen:

U based in Lagos?
yea I am....they called me on the same day but I didn't make it after the management interview.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by baylsen: 4:57am On Mar 14, 2018
ekwemama:

yea I am....they called me on the same day but I didn't make it after the management interview.
Sorry for that management interview.. It seems u did more than one face to face interview. Did u get to know their pay
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ekwemama: 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
baylsen:

Sorry for that management interview.. It seems u did more than one face to face interview. Did u get to know their pay
there are two interviews on different days...HR and management... as for the pay...no idea
Re: Concept Group Ltd by hyzich(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
i received 3 different mails for assessment. 1) big 5 , 2)proffessional profile2 and another professional 2. i sheeply shocked did all. hope it won't affect my chances?
ekwemama:

there are two interviews on different days...HR and management... as for the pay...no idea
baylsen:

Re: Concept Group Ltd by CuteCandy90: 1:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=ekwemama post=65830543]
there are two interviews on different days...HR and management... as for thel pay...no idea[/quote

Pls could u provide some tips on the questions asked during the face to face interview. Thank you
Re: Concept Group Ltd by ekwemama: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
[quote author=CuteCandy90 post=65915887][/quote]
study your CV back to back because all questions depends on your response to any question you are asked and based on your CV
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Aminaru01: 6:20pm On May 23, 2018
So I got called out of the blues for a phone interview with a rep from the concept group yesterday. I have gone through the 3 basic online test before today. Now my question is, how long after the phone interview do I have to wait before I hope to hear from them again.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by sucre: 8:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Hello house,please what's the salary structure like for a mid level staff or any position in the concept group.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by yungbossxclusiv(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2019
NaijaKnight:

Hi, please how was the management interview like?
Got the job. Started since the 6th of this month.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by Daniel2802(m): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2019
So I just applied there for IT placement. Just finished the Big 5 and Personality test, let's see how it goes.
Re: Concept Group Ltd by holar2ge(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
I did too.

did you get any feedback from them?

Daniel2802:
So I just applied there for IT placement. Just finished the Big 5 and Personality test, let's see how it goes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) / NERC Massive Recruitment 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.