Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan (448 Views)

Governor Ganduje Speaks With Buhari On Phone (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death / INEC Official Whose Head Was Broken By SARS Police Speaks With Other Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan by jchima14: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
President Jacob Zuma of South Africa has spoken with President Goodluck Jonathan over xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. The two leaders, according to a statement issued by the South African Presidency, spoke in a telephone conversation and reiterated how important for the two countries to continue to work together.

The statement further read that President Jonathan expressed his support to bring to an end,the attacks on foreign nationals in South Africa. It added that Zuma would attend the inauguration of the President-elect of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari, on May 29.

PS: This article is a summarized version of the original news

Source: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/600-xenophobia-zuma-speaks-with-jonathan
Re: Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan by SHARIAREPORTERS: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Typing.....
Re: Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan by ki02020(m): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Too late
Re: Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan by micktoxin(m): 7:10am On May 02, 2015
What?
Re: Xenophobia: Zuma Speaks With Jonathan by Ikegift4real(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2015
GEJ: hello
zuma: good day his excellency I hope naija is Kull?
GEJ :we r fine.
Zuma: Abeg I hear say boko boys r on their way to SA please tell them we r sorry.
GEJ:lol, tell Baba, he'll calm his brothers. n mk sure u share beta money give those my country mehn if nt they will wreck SA will drug, cyber crime, robbery and even marry all ur girls.
Zuma :thanks for d advice I'll mk sure that marvin n mafikizolo does a collabo to tighten our unileteral ties.

(1) (Reply)

@bukolasaraki Workers' Day Message / Breaking Tribal Hegemony In States / Implications Of Change Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.