Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death (30836 Views)

Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Buhari Calls Adamu Fika From London Over His Wife's Death / Ibrahim Magu In London Over Diezani's Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by domesifa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
President Buhari has finally posted on Facebook after being silent for two weeks.

He wrote on Facebook
"I spoke with Sports Minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung, to commiserate with him on the death of his wife, Briskila. May her soul Rest In Peace, and may God grant Barrister Dalung, the children and the family the strength to bear the untimely loss."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1894054790874712&id=1528952840718244&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1894054790874712%3Atl_objid.1894054790874712%3Athid.1528952840718244%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A269205150054171422

This is coming about 72 hours after the sports minister lost his wife. The question now is, why did it take the president such a long time to commiserate with the minister?

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by semasir: 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm also posting in Nairaland after some years of registration too.... shocked

45 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
It is femi adesina and garba shehu that controls and posts on buhari's twitter and facebook timeline.The president is in life support machine.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by chiefolododo(m): 9:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can APC give buhari another life?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by subtlemee(f): 9:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
We need videos,anybody can post anything so far the password is known

32 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by ChaleeBendel: 9:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Can bubu write?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by SalamRushdie: 9:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Welcome
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by fuckbulhary: 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Lies as usual,i can clone this account and post anything.till we see him it remains a lie.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
What did he say?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Alasi20(m): 9:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
grin
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by abitex577(m): 10:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
His media marketing team can always do that.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by marshalcarter: 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
see the fuucckin date naaa...its written jan 19 undecided

who him wan deceive niiundecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Emassive(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
So this man is truly.......! No be me think am ooo

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by xana101: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm still waiting for 6th. Until I see Bubu live

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
upload ur pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by akprosperblog(m): 10:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Love Machine:
It is femi adesina and garba shehu that controls and post on buhari's twitter and facebook timeline.The president is in life support machine.
Chai

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Luckylife(m): 10:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ok
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Seeing is believing.until I see him live on tv then I would believe

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by babyfaceafrica: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na by force...must he comment on everything?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by ruggedtimi(m): 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
I can bet you..buhari wasnt the one that wrote it

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by ademasta(m): 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by DesChyko: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
President O di ndu onwu ka mma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Qmerit(m): 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
marshalcarter:
see the fuucckin date naaa...its written jan 19 undecided

who him wan deceive niiundecided

Sorry I don't comment on any thing that has to do with PMB's fake death. But just need to correct ur "lies".
The post u saw 19th was the one he did while leaving Nigeria and look very well the one with 1hr ago is new thanks.
Any one can post yes I know but I'm correcting ur lies bout the date.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by leobrownish(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
wu een write up help.... sebi two wks holiday go soon end, by then we go kw if naa holiday een go do or een go collect more bar to d red bar wey een get....
Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 01, 2017
subtlemee:
don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6[b]
subtlemee:
don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6[/b]
subtlemee:
don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6th of feb. Buhari would be foolish to upload videos of himself because he wants to prove some fools wrong. I can liken it to what Satan said to Jesus in the bible that if trully he is the son of God he should jump from that height.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by jpphilips(m): 12:39am On Feb 01, 2017
domesifa:
President Buhari has finally posted on Facebook after being silent for two weeks.

He wrote on Facebook
"I spoke with Sports Minister, Barrister Solomon Dalung, to commiserate with him on the death of his wife, Briskila. May her soul Rest In Peace, and may God grant Barrister Dalung, the children and the family the strength to bear the untimely loss."

This is coming about 72 hours after the sports minister lost his wife. The question now is, why did it take the president such a long time to commiserate with the minister?

Because you are a jobless never do well, who thinks that keeping time for the president is a career.
He should have replied most of you in spirit with spiritual hot slap.
dolts like you said he was dead, he ignored you guys now you are asking why his watch delayed by 72hrs? get a job please.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by opribo(m): 1:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Come and see o, American wonder.
It is only only in naija such can happen. Our eyes are glued on the 6th.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Speaks With Dalung On Phone From London Over His Wife's Death by subtlemee(f): 1:08am On Feb 01, 2017
ethene:

don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6[b]
don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6[/b]
don't be stupid why not wait and see if he comes back by 6th of feb. Buhari would be foolish to upload videos of himself because he wants to prove some fools wrong. I can liken it to what Satan said to Jesus in the bible that if trully he is the son of God he should jump from that height.

You don't have to be rude ok...show some maturity,we are all curious,anxious and apprehensive about his health status

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: Why We Wonโ€™t Redeploy Lagos REC โ€“ INEC / Heavy Oil Explosion In Okpare-Olomu Delta State, Community River On Fire. Photos / Smuggling Booms At Seme Border 18 Months After Reopening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.