Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. (17085 Views)

You Cannot Force Workers Into Farming, Labour Tells Govs / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by seyilee(m): 6:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
kennygee:
Na use and dump things na.

The SURE P that is suppose to improve the lives of unemployed youths is the same using and extorting them.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by baybeeboi: 6:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:

You might as well wear a condom on your head and look like a DICK....you knw to look the part wink
okay.
i have noticed you.
You are sarahatuba.
Guess that's what you wanted.
Hope I can go now.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by seyilee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mumu pple
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
okay. i have noticed you. You are sarahatuba. Guess that's what you wanted. Hope I can go now.
Ofcos boy....cos I see the garbage collector coming grin
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by arsenal33: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
FOOLS! Just waking up. They were part of the jobs created

1 Like

Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by omenka(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bode George again. What a shame.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by baybeeboi: 6:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:
Ofcos boy....cos I see the garbage collector coming grin
Am Baybeeboi by the way
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
Am Baybeeboi by the way
Sarah smiley....nice to meet ya
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by jellypet(f): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Fabmimi:

http://www.fabmimi.com/2015/04/exclusive-pictures-lagos-surepferma.html
Nemesis will surely catch up with dis our currupt leaders
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by 4four(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
dis is what i calld STUPIDITY of highest order

1 Like

Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by baybeeboi: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:
Sarah smiley....nice to meet ya
am more pleased.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
i knew dis programme is an executive scam and AIT keep advertisin rubbish
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
i knew dis programme is an executive scam and AIT keep on advertisin rubbish
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
am more pleased.
smiley Is That so? smiley
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by baybeeboi: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarahatuba:
smiley Is That so? smiley
na so oo
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
na so oo
Okies smiley
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by akinszz: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
On hearing that i will pay 35000 for uniform sent signal to my brain that the whole thing na fraud, tho i paid for form, medical and all that. Everything not up to 10k before i soji myself.
TeamSimple:
Another employment scam by PDP led government. I was lucky enough not to have been totally duped. I paid the 5k for form,but when it was time for the uniform purchase,I had my 32k cash,then suddenly it began to rain. Luckily for me under where I decided to take shelter from the rain were Ferma staffs seated. To my luck I started hearing stuffs like; I pity these pple training in the rain,who tell them say ferma need people. Another voice said 'most of them will be used for GEJs re-election bid and after that sent on a compulsory leave and that's the end.another voice said babe chairman don enter cool cash'. I participated in ikeja opposite 7up. The only postive there was I got to check my height,weight,got a stanbic IBTC account and got registered at premium pensions of which I still get messages from uptill date. From that day,I made a switch to the progressive,coz PDP is just a SCAM,big FRAUD.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nonny2J: 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
So sorry for dat! For all i knw surep is real n dey pay monthly salary.u guys were duped by some group of people.dat was serious scam if u guys r sure of wat u r doing.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by TeamSimple(m): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
MaxNdu:

I dont feel empathy for this bunch of idiots. It is because people like them dat evil and fraudulent politicians exist. When they were being used wrongly for protesting and promoting PDP fraudulent campaign and propaganda after receiving stipends, they never complained.
You beta chase after your Master before they go on exile ncos d incoming govt will not entertain any of ur cries.
Who are you? And who are your relations,because am not sure they know about this your severe madness. Did I tell you I ever worked for PDP. You think everyone is a pauper like the family you come from? That lives on every four years political jingles and campaign peanuts? U must be a son of discord for quoting me. Psychiatric excapee patient suffering from mental tsunami.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
PLS MAKE UNA TORCH LIGHT BADAGRY COMMAND TOO OF SAME FEDERAL TASK FORCE. AT TOLL GATE.

REAL SCAM IS STILL ON THERE. IT IS CRICULATING THAT APC HAS TAKEN OVER THE PROJECT AND WANTS TO COMMISSION THEM NEXT MONTH angryPLS MAKE UNA TORCH LIGHT BADAGRY COMMAND TOO OF SAME FEDERAL TASK FORCE. AT TOLL GATE.

REAL SCAM IS STILL ON THERE. IT IS CRICULATING THAT APC HAS TAKEN OVER THE PROJECT AND WANTS TO COMMISSION THEM NEXT MONTH... FRAUD RELOADED.

SOMEBODY JUST DRIVE DOWN THERE AND SEE SCAM ONGOING....
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by slimfit1(m): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dahjhi:
embarassedThese must stop now. I don't know where this General will start self. Too much misappropriation...

Too much stupid people in Nigeria why are you going to pay to work. When such a thing happens why are people not talking then now they are voicing out. It doesn't make sense to me i don't even know who to believe.

1 Like

Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by slimfit1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
olaolulazio:
2years without pay!!!!

And you guys still believe the FERMA is real?

They are high on kerosene for a delayed protest.

#32000 will start a business my brother those people need sure brain.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Helkayklassic(m): 8:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
I saw this coming!! right from the onset i knew the sure p of a thing is a big scam. After they v deceived deir self wearing all white during rain n sunshine, eyah 'Pele'. May 29th we r waiting.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Helkayklassic(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
I saw this coming!! right from the onset i knew the sure p of a thing is a big scam. After they had deceived deir self wearing all white during rain n sunshine, eyah 'Pele'. May 29th we r waiting.
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by Jowonloju(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
See how stupid they are! Governor Fashola told Lagosian not to take appointment from FERMA my brother in-law went behind me to pay, but unfortunately for them APC has won both state and Federal.
No pity for them because they knew it was a One-Chance Thing
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Samobaba4u,where are u?
Now u are vindicated,u av alwys graduate to desist frm ds lblack market" but dey refused.
Wait ,buhari may come up with Sure change
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by jaydee87(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
its strange people still go there, I was there for 1 year before it dawn on me that its a scam but I have already lost my major savings to this so called job, over 200k I spent on this.. but God is watching oh. so happy I left on time .to the other guys there I say take heart and forge ahead cos better days ahead, u cant get a dime from them.
and to those thinking we were stupid to fall for the scam, I say u were lucky not to fall into same scam.

1 Like

Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by aenero(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
baybeeboi:
if you are looking for foolishness............don't go far......take a Bus to the South-West.
Steeewpid
you couldn't have said it any better
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by InvertedHammer: 5:27am On May 01, 2015
/
This is the difference between Hausa/Fulani and other tribes.

Other tribes carry placards, picket and then go back to status quo ante.

But when Hausa/Fuani people are enraged, they beat "shege" out of their oppressors.

You have a list of the perpetrators, do the needful and the menace will stop.

Some political actions do not require civilized response.

There you have it

\
Re: Surep/ferma Task Force Workers Protest At NHRC Lagos Zonal Office. by doy1: 11:16am On May 01, 2015
Its really painful. @Op I am also a victim of this whole shit, u wouldn't blame this despirate unemployed graduate. So many families has been rendered useless due to this, some left dia present jobs that's not paying due to the sweet talks of coordinators that the job would. Commence, soon and soon was all we have been hearing until now, for me, I just have to start all over again cos they made me waste my time, money and little resources I have and at the end of the day, notin to show up for it, even the so called illiterate national coordinator of this said programmed has left the country with his family, information even gathered that Bode George was give over 230million to disburse to members but we never heard anything until now. Its just a pity, they wasted a lot of unemployed graduates and youth time all in the name of employing them, infact this country is messed up, rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. God help us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Hits N1.69bn Daily / Sanwo-olu Unveils Five Pillars Of Development For Lagos / El-rufai: Jonathan, Yar’adua Persecuted Me Because They Saw Me As A Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.