Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You (1194 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Ekwueme, Diya, Gowon, Ukiwe Form Choir. Sing For Nigeria / Why Tinubu Will Sing Their Nunc Dimittis / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcanista role model is Femi Fani Kayode both shameless and without any ideology.They only support whoever they think will butter their bread.Till today he still has'nt given a reason for his last minute defection. Barcanista owes people like me an explanation because he personally inboxed me under my old moniker to support Buhari.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Every tom dick and buhari now talks to barcanista,,,,, even this useless JJC OP that registered his account on d 26th April.

Keep living in delusion. Old moniker my nyansh. It's either you show us the mail or you forever shut up
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by SeverusSnape(m): 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:
Barcanista role model is Femi Fani Kayode both shameless and without any ideology.They only support whoever they think will butter their bread.Till today he still has'nt given a reason for his last minute defection. Barcanista owes people like me an explanation because he personally inboxed me under my old moniker to support Buhari.
Hehehehehehehehehehe.... Barcanista is now a celebrity on Nairaland, You just can't ignore that guy. Sorry bro, I feel your pain. Save your self the stress by leaping into the lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by ozoigbondu: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by SeverusSnape(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dutchjongen, please do this...
[img]http://media1./media/rSMaFJjMF1PuE/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by AndreRose(f): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
He owe you an apology personally? Sorry who are you?
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by eph12(m): 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barca is that you?
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
AndreRose:
He owe you an apology personally? Sorry who are you?
We both supported Buhari and he liked my posts and thread under my former moniker that is why he personally inboxed me
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
himkers:
Every tom dick and buhari now talks to barcanista,,,,, even this useless JJC OP that registered his account on d 26th April.

Keep living in delusion. Old moniker my nyansh. It's either you show us the mail or you forever shut up
I would have but deactivated my old moniker I school was getting hectic
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Dutchjongen, please do this...
[img]http://media1./media/rSMaFJjMF1PuE/giphy.gif[/img]
i'm sorry for exposing your lover Barcanista but truth has to be told
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Iykopee(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Click like if u think the OP is worse than useless.

2 Likes

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Vicotex(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:
i'm sorry for exposing my mama yansh
Your fada
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by SeverusSnape(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:
i'm sorry for exposing your lover Barcanista but truth has to be told
Hehehehehehehehehehe... @ "your lover" grin grin
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Vicotex:
Your fada
You're senseless,use your brain for once

1 Like

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Barcansita should come and defend himself I dare him to saybhe never inboxed me.He should come out and tell his fans he's a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by ibietela2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:

And your old moniker?
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by ibietela2(m): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
dutchjongen:
Barcansita should come and defend himself I dare him to saybhe never inboxed me.He should come out and tell his fans he's a traitor.

Can we see a copy of the email
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
ibietela2:

Can we see a copy of the email
I deactivated my old moniker , if I knew he was going to be a traitor I would have saved it
Re: Give Barcanista Food And He Will Sing For You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
ibietela2:

And your old moniker?
my old moniker dutchboy has been deactivated I needed to focus on my studies at the time

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Unilag Past Questions And App On Your Tablet,andriods And Ois / NDLEA Serves Kashamu Extradition Notice / Polygamy criminilized In America But Same Sex Marriages Are Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.