Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60778 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Dahjhi: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by illiad1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
APC is nothing but FRAUD.

Just like this jungle called Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Leojamesjames(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari regime will shock the haters, he will do good for the country and deliver for the country, long live buhari, long live federal republic of nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by obontami: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
icebeatz i see u brov

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by baybeeboi: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
expect more from #BabaOneChance
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by youngvizzy1(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Haters everywhere
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Sunnycliff(m): 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
No problem!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by dotcomnamename: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

1. A legion of excuses and change of promises

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

3. Rewarding founder of BBOG group with political appointment
That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

4. Promises Selective probes (Case in point, Sanusi's £20 billions)
One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

5.Promoting god fatherism in Nigeria political space
From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

6. Making Corrupt politicians the pillars of his team
For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

7. Forming a parallel government.
Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

MTCHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He has started to fail

BabaoNe chance
Even b4 May 29? Bros u hv gat no brain atall grin grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by coolhamid(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tecnonews24:
This is what u get when elect an illiterate as a president. I guess the baba one chance guy doesn't know the difference between president elect and the president. is unfortunate he surround himself with amajiris. who is gonna remind him?
Bro, Do u have sense or you are naturally daft??

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by allanphash7(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
I can still feel some peopkes pain

Anyway GMB has come to give us good governance compare to the outgoing clueless tin

GMB we knw, GMB we trust
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Achiles: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

Since winning election, Buhari has been singing a new tune totally different from what he told us prior to the elections. From "dont expect miracles", to "my agenda threaten by falling oil prices" Now we even hear that the APC's manifestos which Nigerians voted for 'is not the bible or Qur'an which can not be change' See gobe

2. Barring AIT
Old habits die hard. 'repentant democrat' indeed. The fate of even nairaland is in the balance

That the activities of this group is suspect from the start is no news but with this all doubts about their mission and aims have been cleared. They may have many lofty aims as a group but now we know that rescuing the chibok girls is not one of their aims

One of the think Buhari was accused of during the campaigns was his tendacy for selective prosecutions. Now tell me, what about the Financial Reporting Council allegations of fraudulent financial recklessness leveled against Sanusi himself including the Sanusi’s claim that it paid N38.233 billion to the Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company Plc in 2011 for the “printing of bank notes” whereas the turnover of the entire printing and minting company group is N29.370 billion.

From hanging out with OBJ to granting interview to Aljezera insinuating that OBJ is his political god father. We all know that political god fatherism is one of the bane of our national development as all political god fathers are rent seekers

For some one who made all the right noises about fighting corruption to be nomination a committee filled with people with corruption cases with EFCC leave much to be desired. Even making Timipre Sylva, who is accused of stealing N19.2billion from the state treasury while he governed the state between 2007 and 2011 as the head of his team is a shame

Through his actions and utterances, the incoming government was overheating the polity and carrying out actions which tend to undermine the powers of President Goodluck Jonathan. Do unto other as you wish other do to you

Such a daft post
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
GMB MY HERO, FASHOLA MY MENTOR,

He never enter, idiots don dey pick faults undecided
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by enaijize: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
We are currently recruiting some excellent bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by imisi2014: 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
goo
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by maimota(f): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kiss my ass. HATERS.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by fxkay1: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
naija2dabone:

2. Barring AIT

hmmmmmmm
Congratulations
you do not have a point
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ManUtdholic: 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ziryboy:
You are the most useless and idiot I have ever seen. SLS that was accuse by your useless jonathan of financial recklessness should be investigate by Buhari? The Jonathan that accuse him that he is suspended till after the investigation of which there is noting against SLS that is why we didn't here anything whether SLS is guilty or not. I know you an ibo man, that is how you useless Ibos talk, support useless things and devalue good things. The south south shall always take par forever, you can never rule this country forever, useless set of people
If u are Yoruba
Den u are an epitome of disgrace to we yorubas

If sanusi claims should be investigated

So claims against sanusi should be benched

Piece of arrant nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by adeblow(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
OK we Don hear
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by ficons: 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
"‘When you follow Jesus in righteousness, the IMPOSSIBLE will become POSSIBLE before you!" -

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by croSStodds(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He has also made many young men to catch mad cow disease with trekking
U mean spongiform bovine encephalitis?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Skoopy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Baba does no mistake grin whatever his actions are, they are just not done the conventional way you would have expected hence you term it mistake angry
Just be ready for more surprises as it unfolds in weeks ahead undecided

And all of you would be like lipsrsealed

Positive change is here.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by millionboi(m): 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
A dictator
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by emeka2847: 7:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
illmatic101:
Is this the right time to say Goodluck my hero Wike my role model? grin
There just may never be a time for that. You are in for along thing buddy grin
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by KillBeaf1(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color] The good thing about Nairaland is that any idiot with access to the Internet can post dumb shit. This is nothing but dumb desperation to claim critic. DUMB!
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by kristisking(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Clueless oldman.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Champion01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Even if Jesus Christ become Nigeria president under the platform of any party bar PDP, these good for nothing saTANoids will accuse him. Nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by philips70(m): 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
I know the mods will bring about 10 useless posts to frontpage to compensate for that rugged resurrected post. Kontinuu!

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
tkcosby02:

Even b4 May 29? Bros u hv gat no brain atall grin grin
Who are you calling bros, Are you blind? Didn't you read the article? How can your dad forget to use condom that night?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by kolmart: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
I laugh at times when reading through some people comment on this medium most of them are enemies of this country because if Jesus and Mohammed come down from heaven to govern this country they will not even see something good I'm them how can a sensible person started complain on a government that are yet to commence duty? GMB do this do that our GEJ who sat on the throne for almost 6 years what does he achieved? But the truth of the matter is that they were born not to see something good on other people side cause there's nothing good written for them from heaven pls leave GMB alone is our own messiah at present but if you can't adapt with his system of rulling why can't you people go to exile? Ole !thief! Barawo ! People

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by akigbemaru: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Buhari 7 horrible acts.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who are you calling bros, Are you blind? Didn't you read the article? How can your dad forget to use condom that night?
You are still brainless.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.