Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect (60786 Views)

I Blocked Atiku From Becoming President — Anenih / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / I'll Stop My Husband From Becoming President Again - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Chivee(f): 12:05pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:
cool bro.

Here's the deal, opposition helps the government to sit up and work harde.
4Years is like tomorrow, if we keep calm they will not feel the pressure to deliver on their promises.

Time will be lost, and we will keep saying Nigeria at 60, nothing to show for it.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by fanysteve: 12:07pm On May 01, 2015
illmatic101:
Is this the right time to say Goodluck my hero Wike my role model? grin
yea GEJ my hero,Wike my role model,SS and SE my dwelling place

1 Like

Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Chivee(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:
cool bro.

Here's the deal, opposition helps the government to sit up and work harde.
4Years is like tomorrow, if we keep calm they will not feel the pressure to deliver on their promises.

Time will be lost, and we will keep saying Nigeria at 60, nothing to show for it.
I totally agree with you my friend. However its important to note too, that a leader without the needed political will, firmness, vision, integrity,etc will still not perform however much he's put under pressure by the opposition. The 16years of rot in our democracy, inspite of relentless &concerted critisism from opposition parties, backs my point.
While I do not by any means undermine nor underestimate the key role played by opposition in our young democracy, I earnestly pray and hope for a time when our leaders become responsive,responsible and start to have a sense of moral obligation to the needs and sufferings of majority of nigerians. God help us
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by kennie1312: 1:07pm On May 01, 2015
Buhari has not even been sworn in and the opposition have been attaking him.How are these people going to cope for 4years?
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by tonychristopher: 12:56am On May 02, 2015
oloworulz:
my bro , u are right. This Igbo ppul are d problem of nigeria. Even in Europe, they are very noisy , especially when they have small money they got through dubious ways. I just pray they vacate this Lagos and go back to their land. Very stupiid set of ppul. All of them have been brainwashed. U need to see d way they reason. Although , there still some very few reasonable ones

IF THEY ARE THE PROBLEMS WHY THEN DID YOUR FATHERS AND YOUR SET ARE AFRAID OF THEM GOING

GENERATIONAL STUPIDITY
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by oloworulz(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

IF THEY ARE THE PROBLEMS WHY THEN DID YOUR FATHERS AND YOUR SET ARE AFRAID OF THEM GOING

GENERATIONAL STUPIDITY
afraid of what. Wetin dis robbot dey talk sef. I supported the oba 100% on that comment. They should all go and die inside lagoon. When ur ppul see a developed land, they will claim the state is meant for everybody. I just laugh at some igbos wen they call theirselves a lagosian
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by tonychristopher: 2:02pm On May 02, 2015
Every Yoruba man is a lagosian...which land ..is it lagos that where developed with nigerian money ..go develop ibadan and osun

Lagos is a no man land
oloworulz:
afraid of what. Wetin dis robbot dey talk sef. I supported the oba 100% on that comment. They should all go and die inside lagoon. When ur ppul see a developed land, they will claim the state is meant for everybody. I just laugh at some igbos wen they call theirselves a lagosian
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by oloworulz(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
Every Yoruba man is a lagosian...which land ..is it lagos that where developed with nigerian money ..go develop ibadan and osun

Lagos is a no man land
funny boy, it's because u were all given equal rights. A day will come wen u will all be sent packing. Y didnt u igbos claim a traditional title, if Lagos is a no mans land.
Re: Buhari First 7 Horrible Acts Since Becoming President Elect by Fearcom(m): 5:50am On May 29, 2015
egunna:
dis is simply a case of giving d dog a bad name to hang it.once u re blinded by sentiments u can never see anything gud in wotever ur opponent does.op pls b objective.ur hatred is too glaring nd childish too.u just showed dat all u re intrested in is fault finding nd hence will never see anything gud in wot d president elect does.if u looking for a perfect man den u shud check d next planet.go home nd nurse ur wound rather dan spew dis trash here.

You have said it all.
Calling a man like Buhari, a retired Major General and former head of State who not only is a highly decorated career officer but he also attended courses and academies in the United Kingdom and the United States an illiterate is Arrant Non Sense. All I see in the comments attacking the President elect are nothing but bitter sentiments from people who have taken GEJ's defeat personally and are bent on crucifying buhari. I also noted one I.diot on this thread referring to those who voted for buhari as illiterates. that is nothing but f00lisness and stup.idi.ty on display. The Majority of Nigerians have made their choice. The others should deal with that (Just like GEJ did by congratulating GMB) and move on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Under House Arrest, I Can't Confirm If He's Dead Or Alive - Lawyer / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.