Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? (5159 Views)

Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) / How Beautiful Is Your Girlfriend Without Make Ups? Post Lets See. / Guys! How Do You Like make-ups On Ur Babe Or wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2015
sinaj:

abeg park well jore.

nxt!!!

So predictable. I wouldn't expect a simpleton to reply any better. I DETEST IT WHEN UNINTELLIGENT AND UNSERIOUS PERSONS QUOTE ME. Move on. There'll always be unserious, featherbrained nitwits like yourself tfor you to interact with . You are a troll. STAY THAT WAY. smiley
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by sinaj(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So predictable. I wouldn't expect a simpleton to reply any better. I DETEST IT WHEN UNINTELLIGENT AND UNSERIOUS PERSONS QUOTE ME. Move on. There'll always be unserious, featherbrained nitwits like yourself tfor you to interact with . You are a troll. STAY THAT WAY. smiley

jux because u Google up new words erride doesnt make you intelligent.

Itz ya type dat run about looking for job opportunity.

I doubt if u evn knw d definition of communication.

rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by madamGift(f): 8:58pm On May 01, 2015
I often go out without makeup and feel very comfortable and confident...not so much of a makeup fan, makeup for me depends on occasion and who am going out with, and mood too..some days I can just be in the mood for a nice makeup (moderate tho) never a fan of heavy make-overs.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 9:22pm On May 01, 2015
Cherlene:

MEANING?
- Dem even write am for ya face sef?

Cherlene
I don see the Charlene taya
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Cherlene(f): 9:28pm On May 01, 2015
Feranchek:

I don see the Charlene taya

Oh..

Cherlene
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by golddeejay(m): 9:17am On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
I can go out without make-up any day anytime smiley
u I believe. Frm ur dps
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2015
sinaj:

jux because u Google up new words erride doesnt make you intelligent.

Itz ya type dat run about looking for job opportunity.

I doubt if u evn knw d definition of communication.

rubbish!!!
grin grin ouch! that should hurt right to his balls.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:24am On May 02, 2015
dechandel:
Ofcourse i can!!
No be everyday nonsense for face na..
The fear of acne is the begining of natural face day grin
grin grin. Too much foundation makes one break out embarassed
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:27am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
na u dey feel the balls?
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by dechandel(f): 9:32am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin. Too much foundation makes one break out embarassed
There are some days baby powder dey sure pass o grin grin
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 02, 2015
dechandel:
There are some days baby powder dey sure pass o grin grin
grin grin, i can't remember the last time i had white powder on embarassed lipsrsealed

Probably 2012 grin grin

But if you want a very good looking "no make up" face, i just rub Johnson's baby oil on my face lipsrsealed, it works. My face will be shiny and so smooth. i have already told you my secret, don't tell anyone grin cheesy
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by dechandel(f): 9:47am On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin, i can't remember the last time i had white powder on embarassed lipsrsealed

Probably 2012 grin grin

But if you want a very good looking "no make up" face, i just rub Johnson's baby oil on my face lipsrsealed, it works. My face will be shiny and so smooth. i have already told you my secret, don't tell anyone grin cheesy
Lol
Your secret has always been among my facial rituals..
The Johnson's baby oil clears acne too
I dont apply white powder, my sunscreen gives me this whitish dried look on the face so i dont bother with anyother concotion.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
Even with make up, some girls still wowo.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Your secret has always been among my facial rituals..
The Johnson's baby oil clears acne too
I dont apply white powder, my sunscreen gives me this whitish dried look on the face so i dont bother with anyother concotion.
Correct bae cool
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
Nneka123:
And you dey happy okwaya Issoryt o0o
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Dammie93(f): 8:29pm On May 02, 2015
Lmao,why do i have to explain myself to anyone?with or without makeup iyam still ME!Ladies dnt mind them guys jare!
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Emdeejay: 8:31pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=TheSonOfMark post=33283678][color=blue][b][i] [font=georgia][size=11pt]
It's rare to find females who are confident without make-up. The annoying thing is when a female smears her face with EMULSION PAINT to cover her blandness yet she still thinks she's beautiful.
I belong to that select group who are pissed off by make-up and do not consider a female beautiful until she's seen without make-up. I can tolerate lip glossing but nothing more.

That pseudo-beauty has been ingrained into the psyche of females and even kids as young as five are made to wear it. I've seen ladies who are extolled as beautiful come for night classes and you'll think they are ghosts. Without their make-up they seem so bland and like shadows of themselves.

Although I believe some ladies go overboard with makeup, some of them look good with or without it. I might not be the standard of the most beautiful person but I think some women don't wear makeup and still look okay. I have never used makeup in my entire life except Burt bees lip balm, and some tinted lip gloss. Some women wear makeup to boost their confidence but you don't need it.

For the shallow minded undecided
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 02, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Critical analysis and well-articulated comments come naturally to people like me. My vocabulary stock isn't limited so typing the bland, poorly-articulated flippant comments people like you type is out of the question. I suppose that further sets me apart from you smiley.

God God God! see English. the son of mark, please be a son of naija for 2 minutes na. the English is something else, shit menn... I must murder English this semester. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2015
Always!!!! Certainly do, can, and will. No makeup on my wedding daysmiley! Nope, im not deeper life or any of those. It's just how I like itsmiley
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
Eviyins:
Always!!!! Certainly do, can, and will. No makeup on my wedding daysmiley! Nope, im not deeper life or any of those. It's just how I like itsmiley
Hahahahahahahaha!!!! iPray o0oo0! !!!
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
celine234:

God God God! see English. the son of mark, please be a son of naija for 2 minutes na. the English is something else, shit menn... I must murder English this semester. cheesy

It's termed 'self-development', miss. It's a habit that can be cultivated.smiley
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cherlene:

Good evening.

Most CERTAINLY, I DO pretty much DAILY.

Cherlene

Of to sey you be chocolate, I for say YES, cos e dey easier to be natural is such complexion than in your kinds complexion (oyibo pepper cheesy)

Buh seriously.... as oyibo pepper, zit REALLY possible to maintain natural beauty
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

oga ya write up iz longer dan d op's own

u shud av opened a thread nau undecided
I know that bitter feeling u get when the truth hits u.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by sinaj(f): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
I know that bitter feeling u get when the truth hits u.

truth ke

wot truth r ya talking about? if itz abt d makeup,

m nt a make up freak.

i can go out anytime anyday without wearing makeup

u can check ma d.p too

xo i dunno d fu*ck u talkin about
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

truth ke

wot truth r ya talking about? if itz abt d makeup,

m nt a make up freak.

i can go out anytime anyday without wearing makeup

u can check ma d.p too

xo i dunno d fu*ck u talkin about

Sweeti'm don't mind dem jor!! You're good to go kiss
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sonofmark angry

This face has no single makeup
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Idiataqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Makeup?i dont put on earring talkless of makeup.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
d harmful effects of d sun on d bare skin makes it difficult.so makeup wit spf is required.i wont lyk to end up wit a burnt face juz becos im goin natural

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
I love makeup but I rili don't apply them except on special occasions... I always like my face to breathe, without makeup u don't av to worry abt staining ur handkerchief or ppl's clothes when u hug dem. U don't av to check the mirror continuously if ur makeup starts wearing off. U can cry freely without worrying abt ur mascara on ur face.Without makeup u cn actually younger nd look like ursef. Without makeup u will av lesser pimples nd a face-free from chemicals.

1 Like

Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
rahymat:
d harmful effects of d sun on d bare skin makes it difficult.so makeup wit spf is required.i wont lyk to end up wit a burnt face juz becos im goin natural

U can apply sunscreen itself...its nt a must u apply makeup cuz of its SPF.
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Feranchek(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
MhizDeedy:
I love makeup but I rili don't apply them except on special occasions... I always like my face to breathe, without makeup u don't av to worry abt staining ur handkerchief or ppl's clothes when u hug dem. U don't av to check the mirror continuously if ur makeup starts wearing off. U can cry freely without worrying abt ur mascara on ur face.Without makeup u cn actually younger nd look like ursef. Without makeup u will av lesser pimples nd a face-free from chemicals.

So to an extent, you can't do without them, okwaya?
Re: Can You Go Out Without Any Make Ups? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Feranchek:

So to an extent, you can't do without them, okwaya?

I didn't say I cant do without them, I always do without them nd I also said except for special occasions like party or an outing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm With A Runs Girl Now. See What We Are Doing (18+) / I Married A Nigerian Woman / She Asked Me "If Am Good" And I Dnt Understand Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.