Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) (3624 Views)

GUYS, Why Don't You Moan During Sex? / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend / Guys, Why Do You Get Angry At Your Girlfriends Over This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
Ever since I saw this, I have decided to renew my pledge of not going after any girl I see with make-ups. Before I toast any babe, I must see her in her natural state to ascertain the true nature of her appearance!!!

Chai! Mechanics nor allow us know people wey dey crase again! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Berbierklaus(f): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
She is so beautiful embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by falconey(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2016
grin

wow! eminent transformation.

sexxkillz I gat one for you (your colour), you guys will be perfect together.

3 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by bentlywills(m): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2016
She should wear that makeup forever grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2016
I just hope Buhari will see this yo know what change is all about. But,

THIS IS FRAUD shocked angry
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Muvacci(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
What will an albino coochie look like seff? undecided

Kingchezzypuff/Iluvgummybears oya come show me gringrin
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
bentlywills:
She should wear that makeup forever grin
Just imagine you met this type of babe at an event and the next day, you see her without make-up! Your spirit go weak! cheesy
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by bentlywills(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Just imagine you met this type of babe at an event and the next day, you see her without make-up! Your spirit go weak! cheesy

grin cheesy grin grin
Even devil sef nogo forgive her
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Am i d only one who thinks this shit fit cause skin probs!?
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I just hope Buhari will see this yo know what change is all about. But,

THIS IS FRAUD shocked angry

Romantic fraud! wink
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by donbenedict(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
I don't even get swayed by heavy makeup. If u like paint like Jezebel from morning till night, if I don't like u, I don't like u. And dat's it!

2 Likes

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:
Am i d only one who thinks this shit fit cause skin probs!?
E go cause relationship problem first before we go begin talk of skin problem cool
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
donbenedict:
I don't even get swayed by heavy makeup. If u like paint like Jezebel from morning till night, if I don't like u, I don't like u. And dat's it!
Na wen make-up go, we go know who be Ojuju Calabar grin
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by ExplicitContent: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2016
Jesus! shocked
Make up is a scam! grin
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Okay, irony.
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rapmoney:

Romantic fraud! wink
I just taya. And our ladies/girls will be on top their voices that they want real men, where as they are as fake as Kim Kardashians boobs & hips.. angry angry undecided
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 11:11pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
E go cause relationship problem first before we go begin talk of skin problem cool
I love girls on natural looks
Always cute AF!!! kiss
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by dissybling(f): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
serious,this makeup the give person face prestige
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Lastking147:

I love girls on natural looks
Always cute AF!!! kiss
I'm a sucker for dark pretty girls, light make-up and probably, with natural hairs.
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
dissybling:
serious,this makeup the give person face prestige
Prestige or you meant deceit?
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Lastking147(m): 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
I'm a sucker for dark pretty girls, light make-up and probably, with natural hairs.
Gbayii bro
No b dose hoes with fake looks

1 Like

Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by dissybling(f): 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rapmoney:
Prestige or you meant deceit?
I mean to de person
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Lucremoy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
light-skinned girls with confam make-up are a huge turn on for me..

I just pray I don't run into something like this..
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by generalbush(m): 11:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You are not cute...

No offence sad
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by fridayabdullahi(m): 11:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
wonders behind makeup, naija girls don suffer!!! chaiiiii
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by iykekelvins(m): 11:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:
Show us face nah, chaii
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
This is the real change we talking about grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin....not APC change
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
wow!
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 02, 2016
she was pretty before the makeup. She didn't need it undecided
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 3:14am On Sep 02, 2016
Muvacci:
What will an albino coochie look like seff? undecided

Kingchezzypuff/Iluvgummybears oya come show me gringrin
Kai, just see where your ya dirty mind think go this boy

Take am easy ohh, life nor be bobozi ohhhh
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by honeygirl17: 3:19am On Sep 02, 2016
It's not the same person
Re: Guys: Why You Should Stop Chasing Ladies With Make-ups (Photo) by xendra: 3:41am On Sep 02, 2016
this is just one of the lies men are quick to tell, claiming they prefer girls without makeups. whereas that lady would attract more men wearing that makeup than she probably did her whole life. Anyway....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can 5 Naira Afford In Your Area / Pls Let Me Know I Was Right Or Wrong. With My Sister In Law / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.