Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? (633 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by TommyP: 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Mine's the character

frgv my language (boo*bs n fat bossoms/packz n height ain't the principal attractions we shud fall fr)

Share urs... smiley
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by Mynd44: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
Her brain

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by Ezedon(m): 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Her back 1st, b00bs 2nd, face 3rd, every other thing is secondary
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by TommyP: 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wat if she's endowed wid all bt EMPTY upstairs?? poster above me
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by soulminister(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
her eyes
that is the first thing that will even make me want to talk to you.
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by illmatic101(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hot legs, hot legs comes with curvy features kiss
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by braintext(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
I'm attracted to born again girls
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
Modest outward appearance
Re: What Attracts You More To The Opposite Sex?? by TommyP: 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
IamSylva:
Seriously? If that's what you think, then i think you are incapable of thinking. What about her intellect, her home Making capabilities?
could u b nice a lil tanks...DAT WAS PRIMARILY, jeeez bru

(1) (Reply)

8 Signs He's Only Interested In S*x And Not A Relationship / Faithful Girls Do Investigate More Than FBI / Not All Virgins Must Bleed On The First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.