Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy (10873 Views)

Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
gals we wnt u 2 share ur xperiences if any, and ur taught abt dis....lets row....!!!
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by iceberylin(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
English Ntoor grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvguy:
gals we wnt u 2 share ur xperiences if any, and ur taught abt dis....lets row....!!!

Row Row Row your boat cheesy

Taught Taughter Taughtest grin

22 Likes

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

you play 4 small oooo
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvguy:
you play 4 small oooo

I still dey play sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by hkidola00(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: The Rare Truth About "Tight" And "Loose" Women by naturalwaves : 2:36pm Madam, your defence is so weak. Oil rig professionals that have had vast experiences in mining and digging affirms it from experience that promiscuous ladies have loose veevees when compared to those that aren't from experience and you are still arguing with points that do not even have a back up. The only sensible argument that can come from this is that bodies vary a bit and that does not mean any girl's veevee is naturally loose, no woman was born like that. The only plausible illustration is that a lady may have sex like 200 times to show a certain level of looseness while another lady might just have hers like 80 times to be on the same level of looseless but one thing is common with both of them....high mileage. Moreover, an average,regular Nigerian girl would have about 3 boy friends through her university days or a boy friend all through and would have sex about 2 times in a week if not all days. Let's assume 2 rounds of sex, 2 times in a week, gives 4 times of having sex in a week...4 *4 weeks equals 16 times in a month... times average of 7 months session equals 112 * 4 sessions equals about 448 times before graduation. Mind you, this is just an average stat.( Most girl's records are worse than this). Let's assume a girl that does just an average of 1 time in a week, that will still leave you with 448/2 which equals 224 times of having sex within few years of being sexually active. Mind you, this is different from the several hits before higher institution days, one night stands, 1 year Nysc and so many more hits and then they will do secondary virgin things and pick up one dude they will lie to that "my ex disvirgined me on my birthday last year", "I got disvirgined last month", "I have only had sex 3 times" and so many lies that will shock the devil himself. Note: Some girls are exceptions but VERY VERY FEW ones @Op, the point is, girls do not really know or take to notice the fact that they have had a long mileage down there and are always so surprised when guys complain of a loose veevee either to them or in public but if they start counting how many times they have had sex, most will hit a 200+ count #hard fact and such mileage you would agree with me, is enough to make it loose or not as tight as it should be. I even overheard a particular guy telling his friend he cannot have sex with a lady above 25. According to him, nothing beats being tightly hugged with moist, clasped walls from the tip of the peepee to the base when moving to and fro during copulation which he attests majority of ladies above 25 lacks that characteristic on their veevee. As for me, I naturally like my things brand new..I don't do fairly used, tokunbo stuffs with phones, electronics and even cars(tear-rubber) and that's why it is a virgin or nothing else for me...that will save all those heartaches with past escapades, degree of mileage,fake stories etc. Although a virgin doesn't gaurantee a good wife, it is still one of the most cherised virtues in a female#Take it or leave it# (na person talk am

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ok, good looks are a bonus & pleasant to the eyes. HOWEVER, for me, attraction doesn't develop until I have spoken to the person. My main attraction is words. I love a guy that speaks well. Words are a gateway to his mind & there better be someone home in there because, here's a tongue twister- I don't do dumb dudes grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by umehmj(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvguy:

see as this guys carrying sledge hammer murdered english. i thinking only i got hammer. well Hactually what attraction my girls to me is my fat wallet hand big oblocus

3 Likes

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
umehmj:

see as this guys carrying sledge hammer murdered english. i thinking only i got hammer. well Hactually what attraction my girls to me is my fat wallet hand big oblocus
mr. Lecturer correct de sentence den

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
In naija da babes are attracted to fat wallets.You ask ursef why dangote is the most sought after man in nigeria by ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by umehmj(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvguy:
mr. Lecturer correct de sentence den

ha dunno the correct spell o

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Ok, good looks are a bonus & pleasant to the eyes. HOWEVER, for me, attraction doesn't develop until I have spoken to the person. My main attraction is words. I love a guy that speaks well. Words are a gateway to his mind & there better be someone home in there because, here's a tongue twister- I don't do dumb dudes grin
LOL! A guy who speaks well, huh? That's cool.
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Dress sense. It somehow shows ur level of maturity and determines if I'll want to listen to u

4 Likes

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:
Dress sense. It somehow shows ur level of maturity and determines if I'll want to listen to u
That is when u havent passed marriage age i guess?

3 Likes

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
QatarPlayboy:

That is when u havent passed marriage age i guess?

So cos av reached or passes marriage age den I'll stand in front of a dude with over sized or undersized trousers dragged and placed at d Knee exposing a dirtty boxer with a haircut like a peacock all in name of swag? Wot do u tink somtin like dat will be able to offer me? Aside his immature desire for a "sex n drop" affairs or somtin similar. Dats if he's even old enof to have a relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:

So cos av reached or passes marriage age den I'll stand in front of a dude with over sized or undersized trousers dragged and placed at d Knee exposing a dirtty boxer with a haircut like a peacock all in name of swag? Wot do u tink somtin like dat will be able to offer me? Aside his immature desire for a "sex n drop" affairs or somtin similar. Dats if he's even old enof to have a relationship
Summerize pls.

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by misspicy(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:

grin kikikikikikiki ...you dey mind the mumu?
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Laveda(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:

So cos av reached or passes marriage age den I'll stand in front of a dude with over sized or undersized trousers dragged and placed at d Knee exposing a dirrty boxer with haircut like a peacock all in name of swag? Wot do u tink somtin like dat will be able to offer me? Aside his immature desire for a "sex n drop" affairs or somtin similar. Dats if he's even old enof to have a relationship
grin grin grin
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by braine(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

Wicked. grin
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Anyss:

does any guy stil dress in such way?

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by LadyJul(f): 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
His fashion sense and his perfume....hmmmm I love guys dat smell nyc

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Guys And murdering Englishgringringrin...undecided After they'll be claiming smart...angry

Since I've been on NL...No Lady Makes illegal blunders like this to English...We All smart.coolundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by chigoizie7(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
iceberylin:
English Ntoor grin

Guy nawa o, u wan make d guy go drink ota pia pia?

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
VickyRotex:

OMG! Habaaaaaa
U wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by umehmj(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

bebe i was the man for you. i speaking well grin
PunkyVeer:

bebe i was the man for you. i speaking well

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by chigoizie7(m): 4:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
His fashion sense and his perfume....hmmmm I love guys dat smell nyc

"Perfumes", that caught my attention, I love that.
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by delectablegyal(f): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
No girl don mention money.
All of them are pretenders.

1. He must have plenty money

2. He must have a very fine car. Cars get level.

3. All other things those silly girls mention can follow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
hard 2 get ryt?
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
umehmj:

ha dunno the correct spell o
Aboki
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by luvguy(m): 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Estharfabian:
Guys And murdering Englishgringringrin...undecided After they'll be claiming smart...angry

Since I've been on NL...No Lady Makes illegal blunders like this to English...We All smart.coolundecided
so wer is de sentence wrong?
Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by umehmj(m): 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
luvguy:
Aboki
haba! aboki kwo? dan iska wawa

1 Like

Re: Girls What Attracts You When U 1st Sees A Guy by VickyRotex(f): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

OMG! Habaaaaaa
U wicked o grin

No mind me wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos) / See The Insane Way This Lady Humiliated Her Boyfriend For Doing This (pictures) / Are Nigerian Men Interested In Eskimo Pretty Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.