Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You (1907 Views)

How I Almost Died Today Cause Of A Romancelander. Is It Safe To Keep Loving Her? / Romancelander Is This Really True? / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
About a Year ago I wrote on how to know if a girl is into you on a social network. But today I shall write simply and more specifically on "how to know if a female romamcelander is into you".

1. EVERYWHERE YOU GO: You might want to ask yourself why is she everywhere you go? The question is not far fetched she is simply there because you are there. Let's call it advanced stalking, a direct greenlight.

2. QUOTE YOU FOR NO REASON: You made a comment, a sensible comment for that matter and all she can say when she quote you was "undecided". Think it's for fun? mehn na long thing you dey oo.

3. CRITICISM : One subtle but obvious way of getting ones attention is criticism. She is only there to expose your grammatical blunder. By doing this she passes a message along with her criticism just like Dominique did to Roark in Fountain head.

4. NEVER A FOLLOWER: Sure she will not follow you....she will keep qouting and flirting with you but never follow you back.

5. PM: Just like when a Lady summon the courage to woo you real life thing. When you receive a pm of friendship from a Lady she is definitely in Love with you.
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by vjsmiles: 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
[size=14pt] T.C.H.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.E.W.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.! angry [/size]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
The poster above me needs 24 strokes of koboko
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by EasyIzzy(f): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lol...
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Op your would have named your thread

~"Five Signs To Show A Female Romancelander Is Into You"
Since you are constantly using "She"

Anyway, you have pretty nice points.
Good job!
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
@OP ure very very correct
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by falconey(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
so she is into me? Damn!!!!! cool
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by woky: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nairaland bebz hardly PM oo
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by naijaboiy: 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
I concur with this. cool
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by woky: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
falconey:
so she is into me? Damn!!!!! cool
Dnt conclude yet bro grin
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by sarmiie(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
waiting for the bashes
waiting for the bashes
waiting for the bashes
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Does that mean you are going to Bleep their tyt puciesss in real life.. Small kid mentality
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
Does that mean you are going to fuuuuck their tyt puciesss in real life.. Small kid mentality
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:
~"Five Signs To Show A Female Romancelander Is Into You" Since you are constantly using "She"
Anyway, you have pretty nice points. Good job!
I love you
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kingklent:
I love you

smiley smiley
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
if I tell u hw many NL girls dey my whatsapp u no go biliv me
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:

~"Five Signs To Show A Female Romancelander Is Into You"
Since you are constantly using "She"

Anyway, you have pretty nice points.
Good job!

He got U shey undecided

Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:

smiley smiley
wow I was expecting a harsh response
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by fuckshit: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
fυςκing down with this; if eventually one gets to fυςκ “Juicy" pυssу at the end of it all grin grin
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by izuch(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kingklent:
wow I was expecting a harsh response

Why?
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good observation OP. I agree!
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
missclasssy:
~"Five Signs To Show A Female Romancelander Is Into You" Since you are constantly using "She"
Anyway, you have pretty nice points. Good job!
aw! Thanks... let me edit It
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
ClassyAdewumi:
Does that mean you are going to fuuuuck their tyt puciesss in real life.. Small kid mentality
Una see your life?
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by woky: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kingklent:
if I tell u hw many NL girls dey my whatsapp u no go biliv me
shocked
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
Trust me dey do.....
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by demmy0325(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:
The poster above me needs 24 strokes of koboko
You judge well
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by woky: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Trust me dey do.....
our naija bebz ar improving smiley
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
sarmiie:
waiting for the bashes
waiting for the bashes
waiting for the bashes
It ain't going to come bro..... na fact they up there it's undeniablegrin
Re: 5 Signs That Shows A Female Romancelander Is Into You by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
woky:
our naija bebz ar improving smiley
lol...... Love makes one do the unthinkable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Two People / If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care / Guys This Are The Best Sure Ways To Get A Girlfriend..stop Flashing Us Your IPAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.