Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care (1906 Views)

Do You Suspect Your Partner Is Cheating On You ? Catch Them With 100% Proof / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Which Nairalander Do You Suspect To Be Fake, And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Damalex4luv(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2015
How would you go about it Nairalanders. After fathering a child for several years and taking good care of him/her and later finds out that you're not the biological father, how will you handle the situation to avoid shame and embarrassment
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
How would you go about it Nairalanders. After fathering a child for several years and taking good care of him/her and later finds out that you're not the biological father, how will you handle the situation to avoid shame and embarrassment

Throw the child in the trash bin.
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Erukumakanaki: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2015
MrsChima:

That's really INSANE!!! undecided
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by magabounce(m): 10:02am On Aug 03, 2015
The same thing that happens when u date a gurl dat was only playing you>
Move the fvck on
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by SaAbbas(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2015
If u re too sure about it (2ru DNA) take a legal action
# u may get some refund
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by IamLEGEND1: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2015
and i thought family was more than just about blood.
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by greatestboss(m): 10:38am On Aug 03, 2015
I will comment when it enter FP
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by ronald4lif(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Accept the child still and keep showing him love in earnest but kick the whorish mother out of my life and cut all family ties with her. She's a disgrace. undecided
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by mencade4: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2015
chaiiii

1 Like

Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Accept the child still and keep showing him love in earnest but kick the whorish mother out of my life and cut all family ties with her. She's a disgrace. undecided

This Igbo.
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by ronald4lif(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsChima:

This Igbo.

undecided
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Omotayor123(f): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
This one is serious...!!!

But it's definitely not the child's fault. Just keep taking good care of the child.

Check out Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Abibat Mogaji.
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
This is exactly what you get from _dumb MrsChima tongue smh

As for me, I'll handle with care as it's such a complicating shii. If the real father of the child isn't aware, I'll just go ahead and make the child mine. People do adopt children so why can I not take him as my foster child?
MrsChima:

Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsChima:

u high grin
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2015
greatestboss:
I will comment when it enter FP
not in a thousand years grin
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:
I might just kill the bi*ch who gave birth to d child
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Gurgle(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Continue with the child no matter what. Its not his fault

Don't know what to say about the mum though...chai lipsrsealed

Anyway sometimes the lady is just trying to help the man out because he is clearly impotent and she doesn't have the heart to break it to him

So as always it depends on context
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Jarizod post=36560262]u high grin[/quote
It is your baby. tongue
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
This is exactly what you get from _dumb MrsChima tongue smh

As for me, I'll handle with care as it's such a complicating shii. If the real father of the child isn't aware, I'll just go ahead and make the child mine. People do adopt children so why can I not take him as my foster child?

Ladies....this is what you should do when you find out your baby carries a dumb gene from men like JackSp!

Do the world a favor and trash them!
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=MrsChima post=36561167][/quote]hell no..Its definitely urs grin, just make sure chima dosent find out tongue
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by marvelous000: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:
Continue with the child no matter what. Its not his fault

Don't know what to say about the mum though...chai lipsrsealed

Anyway sometimes the lady is just trying to help the man out because he is clearly impotent and she doesn't have the heart to break it to him

So as always it depends on context
[size=13pt]
read the embolded and see how you soundangry
[/size]
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Gurgle(f): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
read the embolded and see how you soundangry
[/size]

Lol I have read it, and so?

its a real-life scenario that has happened many times

she doesn't have to have slept with anybody, she might have gone to a sperm donation clinic
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
So have you trashed The _bastard you had for Chima? tongue
MrsChima:

Ladies....this is what you should do when you find out your baby carries a dumb gene from men like JackSp!

Do the world a favor and trash them!
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jarizod:
hell no..Its definitely urs grin, just make sure chima dosent find out tongue

Who said Chima was the father? lipsrsealed
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by MrsChima(f): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
So have you trashed The _bastards you had for Chima? tongue

This wasted piece of DNA.

They wouldn't be bastards if it was for Chima?

See ladies? Trash them!
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
And they wouldn't be Chima's if he's sterile tongue
MrsChima:

See ladies? Trash them!
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by marvelous000: 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol I have read it, and so?

its a real-life scenario that has happened many times

she doesn't have to have slept with anybody, she might have gone to a sperm donation clinic
[size=13pt]
And you think that it should be kept away from the hobby

what's there to hide in the first place.
[/size]
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Btw, you are confused! Is it the same lady who gave birth to a _bastard that should trash the _bastard or the innocent dude?

Ma'am you just don't argue cuz you wanna sound controversial. It makes you look dumb (even tho we know yur dumb)
MrsChima:

This wasted piece of DNA.

See ladies? Trash them!
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Gurgle(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
And you think that it should be kept away from the hobby

what's there to hide in the first place.
[/size]

I don't know, that's OPs problem.

this is more of an olden day issue from the times when there was limited fertility knowledge and treatment

Just trying to find a non-negative reason for the errant dna, that's all
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by marvelous000: 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know, that's OPs problem.

this is more of an olden day issue from the times when there was limited fertility knowledge and treatment

Just trying to find a non-negative reason for the errant dna, that's all
[size=13pt]
Ok
[/size]
Re: If You Suspect The Child Isnt Yours After Many Years Of Care by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
MrsChima:

Who said Chima was the father? lipsrsealed
who else are u fvcking then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOTO IS A Kind Of Food (la La La La) / Pretty Ladies, What Is It Like To Be An Attractive Lady / How I Just Wish!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.