Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? (733 Views)

Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? / Are All Single, Cute, Wealthy Guys Players? / Why Are Guys Players And Girls Bitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Am a player gidi gan, I almost won the ballon d'or in scoping ladies.. And am finding it interesting. Am aspiring to win the FIFA player of the year in this game. Is there any repercussion subsequently? I wanna know ooo. If u bash me na thunder go fire u

1 Like

Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
NO i dnt think so.

3 Likes

Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
pussyfucker:
NO i dnt think so.
thanks mahn

1 Like

Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by laplace12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nothing Much.

It is just that your destiny Will get played ....and your daughters too.
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by loomer: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Una wan take am go spiritual now
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by podosci(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Its a matter of what your internal moral compass points at.
does it point to good or bad?
Every man is born with the natural ability to tell what is bad and what is good, Its subjective to the a particular individual and society.
So there is no curse just your own moral compass, what does it tell you?
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 7:07pm On Apr 30, 2015
laplace12:
Nothing Much.

It is just that your destiny Will get played ....and your daughters too.
ok
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
Yes,there is. Ever heard of the law of karma kazee?...ask www.google.com
ClassyAdewumi:
Am a player gidi gan, I almost won the ballon d'or in scoping ladies.. And am finding it interesting. Am aspiring to win the FIFA player of the year in this game. Is there any repercussion subsequently? I wanna know ooo. If u bash me na thunder go fire u
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by chimerase2: 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
There is reprcussion in cat eating undecided
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by damilareoye: 7:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
You are on a very long thing
Re: Is There A Curse Attached To We Hit And Run Guys(players)? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2015
Yes,there is. Ever heard of the law of karma kazee?...ask www.google.com
hmmmmm.. I now know you no get bwain!

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs It’s Time To Take A Break From Your Relationship / Caption This! Pic! / Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.