Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. (736 Views)

Is She Really Into Me?? Please Advise!! / Guys: 5 Easy Ways To Get Inside A Girl's Pant / 9 Signs That Shows That A Girl Is Not Really Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. by youngsahito(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
1. She Hardly Returns Your Calls:
you are the only one always doing the
calling, and most times when she misses
your calls she doesn't call back, she only
calls back whenever she's expecting
something from you, bros u don enter one
chance. You are a confirmed maga.
2. She Persistently Asks You For Favours:
Guys, a lady that is really into you won't
wanna stress you much. Any girl that
bombards you with requests upon requests
that only favour her is only taking
advantage of you. Its as simple as ABC.
3.She Brings Her Friends To Your Outings
Most Of The Time:
When a girl does this, it means she doesn't
have feelings for you and she's not looking
forward to spending time with you. She
only has feelings for your cash! Bros, run!
4.She Dislikes Taking Pictures With You:
If she's interested in the goodies you get
for her but she's not interested in taking
pictures with the buyer of the goodies,
then forget! She's not really into you.
Period.
5.She Refers To You As Just A Friend:
If after months of collecting your gifts and
enjoying the goodies she still refers to you
as just a friend in the presence of her
friends, guy, u don't need Pastor Adeboye
to tell u that she doesn't have feelings for
you. You are just a maga.
Re: Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. by Osirimononaye(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
And wen u try go furthe she'll be like we're just friends ok... Serious frndzoning. grin grin
Re: Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. by czarr(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
......loool,and after spending on her.
when u want to obtain she be like:
john what are you doing?....u scaring me,I didn't know you are like this,this is strange u are my best friend.

na to hang her for fan travel. be DAT o.
Re: Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
These signs are obviously not difficult to notice. If a girl is no longer into you, instinct will make that clear to you.
Re: Guys! 5 Signs To Tell She's Not Really Into You. by enedoboy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chai!! shocked that mean say dis my new gal no lyk me ooo oo

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think?, Will Buhari Legalize Same-sex Marriage In Nigeria. / Sex Mate Is Needed In Egba Land. / Why Is She Avoiding "IT"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.