Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet (49805 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by simplisity(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is jst the beggining.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
intergral:
Wow now you've had a brain reset so let's talk..... Are you trying to tell me that Mr David will use bicycle to get to Nigeria, because you judged Prof with out knowing where he is going or coming from or are you still insisting that he treks from where eve he is going or coming from... Learn to stop hating its good for your health.
Now you are not making sense.
Whoever said Cameron should take a bicycle to Nigeria??
I only quoted your post because you asked if i expect a Prof to take a bus undecided does being a prof and taking a bus make him Greater than God

And i didnt say he should keep on trekking till he meets Shekau, i only made the comment based on his transportation history. Legedesbenz cool
So what changed all of a sudden??
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
Nope
You should be the one shaking your head at your self
So what is wrong with a prof taking a bus??
David Cameron takes a bike to work and he still remains the P.M abi? undecided
You really should evaluate yourself on a different horizon.

See this Hypocrite of a Girl!!
Can you relate to the Rubbish comment you post up there

Just tell me what is Wrong with the Picture ?? Pls be Sincere and Honest!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by intergral(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
I only quoted your post because you asked if i expect a Prof to take a bus undecided does being a prof and taking a bus make him Greater than God

And i didnt say he should keep on trekking till he meets Shekau, i only made the comment based on his transportation history. Legedesbenz cool
So what changed all of a sudden??
you're vexxing on me, sorry for disturbing you.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

See this Hypocrite of a Girl!!
Can you relate to the Rubbish comment you post up there

Just tell me what is Wrong with the Picture ?? Pls be Sincere and Honest!!
Obviously you dunno the meaning of a hypocrite
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Obijulius: 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
SW people!!!!!! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

So this useless joker of a vp-elect can fly in a private jet And you have no problems with it.

No worry. You guys will soon start to buy petrol and aviation fuel like your mates in Sudan.

Let's see how you parasites will fund your lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:

So what changed all of a sudden?? I'm Dechandel and I like making dumb and Unreasonable Comment!! Am an HATER of GOOD CHANGE!!

Now that's Better!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
Obviously you dunno the meaning of a hypocrite

Chandel pls Answer My Simple Question!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Superman11(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
takoi:
Who told u dt this is a presidential jet?
even if it wasn't he automatically makes it
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Make una leave my Dechandel alone o! cheesy

Anyways...prof is not a poor man. He even has a house with a swimming pool in Banana Island and I've seen pictures of it.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=Acekidc4 post=33293023]Typical!!!

He is always gonna use "dumb" when he has nothing sensible to say..
I wonder who is the dumb one here..

So Osibanjo pictured in a private Jet is now a change?? grin Change to what??

I already know what your cobwebbed brain will come up with, so don't bother replying!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by bamirotola: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buh if na oga Jonathan, dem go send lie muhammad to accuse d president of spending public funds
Never enter, he don deh use private jet
Hypocrisy, wad a fake pastor....
Soon Buhari and his household go dey move around wif private jet and sharia*reporters go kip quiet, I pity "change chanters"
Now I see how clueless you are, he's vp elect, not sworn in already.. you cnt tell me he's using Nigeria fund to fly his PJ... think before u comment or speak blasphemy to d anoited..

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by bamirotola: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
So he is now flying around with a jet??
I thought he was using legidesebenz to move around the whole of Lagos last month??
So itz a crime to fly jet? Or u want him to trek outa d country??.. face ur biz, big up nd pray to b like him one day... dnt hate.... bad belle is allowed anyway
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by gidjah(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Enemy of the CHURCH on the loose!!
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Buh if na oga Jonathan, dem go send lie muhammad to accuse d president of spending public funds
Soon Buhari and his household go dey move around wif private jet and sharia*reporters go kip quiet, I pity "change chanters"
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
[quote author=dechandel post=33293234][/quote]

shocked See your Life! You just use whoruWhoru and Style Style avoid my Question Abi

No Problem Madam, the Lord is with yougringringrin
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by crisycent: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
This guy still dey read bible so? Funny how "pastor" have disappeared from his name.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

shocked See your Life! You just use whoruWhoru and Style Style avoid my Question Abi

No Problem Madam, the Lord is with yougringringrin
Come stop quoting me if you are drunk.. you can try when you become sober, though your comments still wouldnt make sense..
Were you not the one who edited my post to refer to your coconut head as dumb?? undecided
God is also watching you!! undecided
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
wearing custom made suits.. no problem just make sure you encourage good governance because 120 million Nigerians will never be as privileged to serve their country. Remember that while you enjoy, many are dying in hunger..no opportunities... you better get that elitist bullshiiit out of the way and do your job otherwise thunder will fire that RCCG money-grabbing scammed look off your face.. I know I will.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by lekejoe: 11:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
God bless you !!!!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Abayhormy(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Oga, this man is not yet in public office at the moment, so, you want to compare someone that is not in any public office and is riding on a private jet to someone that is in a public office and riding private jets ?

Osinbajo does not have access to our money yet so whichever means he got to ride on the plane is his private source and is none of our business nor your headache.

I doubt if you are exposed or out of your village. You need to go and see his chambers in lagos, and how he is doing well as a legal practitioner in a sophisticated scale.

Now tell me, which private jet was Jona riding before he became a public office holder?

Tell me what Jona was doing before he got elected to his political offices that could fetch him the kind of money and wealth he his swimming in today.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 11:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
Come stop quoting me if you are drunk.. you can try when you become sober, though your comments still wouldnt make sense..
Were you not the one who edited my post to refer to your coconut head as dumb?? undecided
God is also watching you!! undecided

See who is talking about a Comment not making sense!!

It's so Clear from all indications that your Comments doesn't even make the Slightest Sense!!

Don't you see the Mentions you got from that stupid and Senseless Dumb Post of yours!! They were all Lashing and Bashing you!! SMH for your Comments!! Phew!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Abayhormy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
Obijulius:
SW people!!!!!! Your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

So this useless joker of a vp-elect can fly in a private jet And you have no problems with it.

No worry. You guys will soon start to buy petrol and aviation fuel like your mates in Sudan.

Let's see how you parasites will fund your lifestyle.

Oga, this man is not yet in public office at the moment, so, you want to compare someone that is not in any public office and is riding on a private jet to someone that is in a public office and riding private jets ?

Osinbajo does not have access to our money yet so whichever means he got to ride on the plane is his private source and is none of our business nor your headache.

I doubt if you are exposed . You need to go and see his chambers in lagos, and how he is doing well as a legal practitioner in a sophisticated scale.

Now tell me, which private jet was Jona riding before he became a public office holder?

Tell me what Jona was doing before he got elected to his political offices that could fetch him the kind of money and wealth he his swimming in today.
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

See who is talking about a Comment not making sense!!

It's so Clear from all indications that your Comments doesn't even make the Slightest Sense!!

Don't you see the Mentions you got from that stupid and Senseless Dumb Post of yours!! They were all Lashing and Bashing you!! SMH for your Comments!! Phew!!
As expected, you didnt disappoint..
Since your water brain didnt find my comment sensible, why didnt you drop your own comment or peeps with the i.q of stones are exempted to make sensible comment?? Maybe!! grin
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Abayhormy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
amarachi06:
You are using private Jet n accusing Madueke of such. what do l call you pple.
One chance

It's so amazing how you people reason, or is it hate and pain that has made you this foolish ?

This man is not yet in public office at the moment, so, you want to compare someone that is not in any public office and is riding on a private jet to someone that is in a public office and riding private jets ?

You need to go and see his chambers in lagos, and how he is doing well as a legal practitioner in a sophisticated scale.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by bamirotola: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Abayhormy:

I doubt if you are exposed or out of your village. You need to go and see his chambers in lagos, and how he is doing well as a legal practitioner in a sophisticated scale.

God bless you my brother..tell him oo... until he changes his orientation from a poverty striken guy to a wealthy man, he wnt understand why he's riding a private jet...d guy must be iGBo

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Acekidc4(m): 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
dechandel:
As expected, you didnt disappoint..
Since your water brain didnt find my comment sensible, why didnt you drop your own comment or peeps with the i.q of stones are exempted to make sensible comment?? Maybe!! grin

Using Insults to Cover up your Blunders Abigringrin That's so Cool!! You didn't disappoint Either!! Keep it Up!!
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by dechandel(f): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Acekidc4:

Using Insults to Cover up your Blunders Abigringrin That's so Cool!! You didn't disappoint Either!! Keep it Up!!
Which blunders?? undecided
And which insults?? I only gave you back your comment in a different version.. I didn't expect you to figure out that anyways cool
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by foura: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
can anyone link me with any olaoye family member in ede osun state,kindly contact me on 08027681858 thanks
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by ugbidye(m): 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
Blackchampion:
These duo (Buhari & Osibanjo) luk old like ppl dat will die on seat.
But thats none of my bizness
we Nigerians are causing it all by ourselves lipsrsealed
Blackchampion:
These duo (Buhari & Osibanjo) luk old like ppl dat will die on seat.
But thats none of my bizness
we Nigerians are causing it all by ourselves
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
one of our new leaders... GEJ till May 29th 2015... grin
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by bamirotola: 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
We have a lot of lame, clueless and dull people here on nairaland... why can you think before making any comment... this man has all credible right to fly a jet, he's not in power already, he's a rich SAN and Professor, so why tell me he can't afford to hire a private jet to where ever he's going? ordinary Nigerian singer and footballer travels around with hired private jet, but because he's a pastor and a political face, u now commenting shits... lots of people will die of hatred.. and look @ those posting bad belle comment, dem neva enter a plane let alone private Jet... learn to appreciate Good thing for God to look down and bless u with that good thing.. wish I could slap most dull haters here
Re: Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet by eebruboss(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Get out of the trauma bruh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.