Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned (2733 Views)

Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP / Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
One of the qualities of a good man is ability to accept responsibily for anything that happens under your watch,its so sad,disheartning discouraging, dispirit, demoralize, depress, dismay, daunt, deter, unman, unnerve, sap, shake, throw, crush, cast down, desolate, make dispirited, make dejected, make crestfallen, make downhearted, disappoint, sadden, weigh down, weigh heavily on, put a damper on, cow, subdue, undermine, enervate, weaken to see barcanista trying to delete all his old post

Like if you think bacanista should be banned FOREVER
Share if you think am stupid

83 Likes 90 Shares

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by RoyalBlak007: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
SHARE thrice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Another FFK in the making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bruiser007(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
I think people love seeing him fool himself. let him be

15 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
bruiser007:
I think people love seeing him fool himself. let him be
You can't imagine how am feeling right now,i dislike people who try hard to cover their track

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Olofintoto(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
y shud he be banned?
GEJ our hero, GEJ till death.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by OoduaVanguard: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
He shouldn't be banned, IMO. The fact that his reputation has been soiled beyond repair is enough punishment, I think. That guy na babanla hypocrite, mehn!

17 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Olofintoto:
y shud he be banned?

GEJ our hero, GEJ till death.
Because he is distorting nairaland records

4 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bruiser007(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:
You can't imagine how am feeling right now,i dislike people who try hard to cover their track
What do u expect from someone like him again. heard he modified his old threads. instead of him to start all over again, he's proving headstrong.

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
I hope na teen type this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why attacking the innocent citizen unjustly? We all have our individual differences but that should not make us enemies. God bless Nigeria.

Please check my signature too. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
bruiser007:
What do u expect from someone like him again. heard he modified his old threads. instead of him to start all over again, he's proving headstrong.
He was attacking jonathan for his personal gains that is why sometimes we need to think twice before commenting on some posts

8 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by egift(m): 10:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
I want him to stay and smell all the mess that is yet to be unveiled from all his previous comments before The ProtecAuction. grin grin grin

Disappearing is no justice for double standard.

11 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by AustineE1: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:
One of the qualities of a good man is ability to accept responsibily for anything that happens under your watch,its so sad,disheartning discouraging, dispirit, demoralize, depress, dismay, daunt, deter, unman, unnerve, sap, shake, throw, crush, cast down, desolate, make dispirited, make dejected, make crestfallen, make downhearted, disappoint, sadden, weigh down, weigh heavily on, put a damper on, cow, subdue, undermine, enervate, weaken to see barcanista trying to delete all his old post

Like if you think balasingam should be banned FOREVER
'It takes a person to be more important than you are,for you to discuss the person'-anonymous
But dont you think you sound stupid and pathetic, you are so classless and may never get to the level of Barcanista.....i would be surprise if he accords you the honour of commenting on your useless thread!
Nairaland is gradually been thrown to the dogs,where are the intelligent Topics of years past.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
The first time i called him out i got banned for 10days,now i dont care if they ban me i will do something else
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Olofintoto(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Because he is distorting nairaland records
but d moderator ought not to bring d topic to front page nau coz it has been created months ago.
Moreover everybody is entitled to his own opinion, dat he dropped buhari for Jonathan is no crime.
meanwhile GEJ our hero, GEJ till death.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2015
AustineE1:

'It takes a person to be more important than you are,for you to discuss the person'-anonymous
But dont you think you sound stupid and pathetic, you are so classless and may never get to the level of Barcanista.....i would be surprise if he accords you the honour of commenting on your useless thread!
Nairaland is gradually been thrown to the dogs,where are the intelligent Topics of years past.
Bird of the same feather,i'm a man of integrity and i have dignity i can never do anything that will make me to be looking for a way to cover my track in the future

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bruiser007(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:
He was attacking jonathan for his personal gains that is why sometimes we need to think twice before commenting on some posts
I read Everything as a guest
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by ki02020(m): 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
I thought there was a topic that claimed one of the reason nairaland better facebook is the inability of person to delet his /her post but can only modify.....so why would barcanista try what doesn't exist...op I smell lies

6 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 11:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
ki02020:
I thought there was a topic that claimed one of the reason nairaland better facebook is the inability of person to delet his /her post but can only modify.....so why would barcanista try what doesn't exist...op I smell lies
check the politics section you will see lot of modified posts

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by ki02020(m): 11:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Modified not deleted

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by imbless: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2015
don't ban him, instead ban sonofmark for his negative comments .

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by AustineE1: 11:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:
Bird of the same feather,i'm a man of integrity and i have dignity i can never do anything that will make me to be looking for a way to cover my track in the future
and you think your APC stalwarts are any better,read what Tinubu have to say about your 'Mr intergrity' Buhari years back and what Amaechi said about APC in 2011 before later joining them,only then you will realise that in politics,there are no permanent friends or foes but only permanent interest.
That explains why former PDP men like Atiku,Kwankwaso,Bukola Saraki et al are singing the mantra of the so called 'change' in APC. Isnt it also big shame that even our 'mr intergrity' GMB,had no sch. Cert. And lied under oath! Why not busy yourselves with those glaring fraud and fight against such.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Se.un would not ban Barcanista... he would keep being annoying as usual... but controversy sells, so no need to ban him. Same goes with Temitemi1
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 11:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
AustineE1:

and you think your APC stalwarts are any better,read what Tinubu have to say about your 'Mr intergrity' Buhari years back and what Amaechi said about APC in 2011 before later joining them,only then you will realise that in politics,there are no permanent friends or foes but only permanent interest.
That explains why former PDP men like Atiku,Kwankwaso,Bukola Saraki et al are singing the mantra of the so called 'change' in APC. Isnt it also big shame that even our 'mr intergrity' GMB,had no sch. Cert. And lied under oath! Why not busy yourselves with those glaring fraud and fight against such.
Either certificate or no certificate he is far better than your clueless PHD older,i am not against anyone defecting from one party to another,but i hate people who try hard to blackmail someone because of personal gain or say or do whatever they can not defend

6 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by xtervaganza(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
bettercreature:

no no no........i don't support his ban. He's currently a political mad man. If he gets banned who will entertain us with his madness?

He has lost relevance and he's nothing but a sitting duck now.

Let's watch with pleasure has life tortures him to death

10 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 12:42am On May 01, 2015
teeowl:
Se.un would not ban Barcanista... he would keep being annoying as usual... but controversy sells, so no need to ban him. Same goes with Temitemi1
Sensible controversy!

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by clemz88(m): 12:58am On May 01, 2015
Who is that banzanista

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 2:05am On May 01, 2015
abeg make una leave d mumu alone

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Ilekeh(f): 2:10am On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:

Why should he be banned?

You're taking it too far undecided

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 2:21am On May 01, 2015
What op is basically saying in essence is that barcanista shud more or less be deactivated or encourage someone to be deactivated! Thats outright rights infringement! Op oughtta be be banned for this. Mods shud take note.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by baralatie(m): 2:29am On May 01, 2015
^^^^^ now the post above me spoke on a clear point

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Senate Leader: See Why David Mark May Be Removed / See What Donald Trump Said About Hilary Clinton! (must See!) / Musician kills himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.