Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP (820 Views)

I never said Wike And Fayose Will Be Expelled: Sherrif / Markafi, Sule Lamido, John Ola Mafo At Ondo Court Of Appeal / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2016
My dear wailers, it is with deep regret, and anger that I address you today. Despite the frivolous attempts by the unprofessional and unscrupulous elements of the PDP and its perverse agents, to rewrite the true state of the elections in Edo. The true story is that the APC has already won this election, and nothing can change that.
The useless Makarfi thugs, caused this great loss, by making a nuisance of themselves and providing bad direction and purpose to the PDP. Instead of allowing a true, and tested chairman in the mould of Senator Sheriff to pilot affairs and lead the rebirth of the PDP. They chose to spread lies, and hijack the machinery and leadership of the PDP for their own selfish desires. They claimed they had the masterkey and would in a brief spell produce instantaneous results. Their first test came on the 28th of September in the mould of an election, and guess what, they blew it. The true state of the outcome of the elections got to them two weeks ago, when it became apparent to them that failure and disgrace would meet them at the polls. So they decided to quickly run to Sheriff, the same person they had accused of anti- party activities.
But of course, Sheriff is no magician, and the little he could do, he did. If not, the results would have been far worse than the case.
Where was Dokpesi, who Barcanista openly praised, where was Markafi. The buffoon Dokpesi was busy driving up and down Benin deceiving himself, and making trouble.
Well, fellow wailers the choice is clear. After the results have been announced, I would advice Senator Sheriff to immediately begin the process of taking full control of the PDP, and also immediately expel from the party, Dokpesi, Makarfi, Senator Obi and all those who supported this useless anti- party regime of Markafi. All of them should be flushed out. Not one should be allowed to continue destroying the party.
Also Barcanista, engineerboat and others should henceforth stop writing and presenting themselves as the online media arm of the PDP.
This is my submission. Wailers should take heart, and please let the pain of Edo election go.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by agwom(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
You are on your own...
Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by shamack: 9:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Who put am for this channel sef,,,,,mtcheew
Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by morbeta(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2016
You cannot expel someone from what doesn't exit.
Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by Jokerman(m): 9:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Lolssss.... APC & PDP both used money to sway voters, although I was rooting for PDP becos Oshiomole destroyed Edo state, someone that could have done more...

I now believe Nigeria cannot change, there is corruption everywhere. .. even if Buhari does not till 2019, he wud still win...

Africa is cursed, dey need to go exhume the remains of Noah to beg him to revert the curse he placed on Ham..

APC supporters, dont ever come here to shout anti corruption, y'all supported corruption yesterday from Modath to Ngene to Hungerbad to Donphilus to Sarkki to the least of them....

No change at all, it's just the same ol, same ol...

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by MyMouth(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
Dokpesi I know, Makarfi I know, Senator Obi I know, Sheriff I know, but Bacanista?? Who the bloody hell is that

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by STONEGEORGE15(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
This op needs prayers
Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
yes expel all of them, but pls leave Barcanista there.
#istandwithsheriff

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by modath(f): 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
yes expel all of them, but pls leave Barcanista there.
#istandwithsheriff

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy... Barca is busy trying to attract Jagaban's people's attention...

How ya doing beta person jare?
Re: Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP by greatiyk4u(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
This is just the beginning

(1) (Reply)

Recession: Reconstitute The Board Of The Central Bank- Senate Tells Pres. Buhari / Unbelievable: Reno Omokri Secretly Does This For Buhari. / PHOTOS: Federal Ministry Of Education Budget Breakdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.