Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned (2743 Views)

Dokpesi, Markafi, Obi And Barcanista Should Be Expelled From The PDP / Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Inkman(m): 2:37am On May 01, 2015
xtervaganza:
no no no........i don't support his ban. He's currently a political mad man. If he gets banned who will entertain us with his madness?

He has lost relevance and he's nothing but a sitting duck now.

Let's watch with pleasure has life tortures him to death
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 2:53am On May 01, 2015
Too many jobless folks!

If people like OBJ, not only defected but shamelessly and publicly tore his PDP membership card, how much more a youngman on an online faceless forum?

Most of una dey mad.....na to enter market remain. Fools!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by tunex23: 3:18am On May 01, 2015
Rexxie:
What op is basically saying in essence is that barcanista shud more or less be deactivated or encourage someone to be deactivated! Thats outright rights infringement! Op oughtta be be banned for this. Mods shud take note.
just let the MOD do their job, although they are Biased, banning dayo Etc
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 4:48am On May 01, 2015
tunex23:
just let the MOD do their job, although they are Biased, banning dayo Etc
Do you think I really care? I have the right to file petition against anyone I like just like its Done on other forums even Twitter and Facebook,the mod should ban me if they like I don't care
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by OneNaira6: 5:17am On May 01, 2015
Seriously? I'm not even cool with the guy and I think the OP is acting like an ediot.

You APC rats are taking the bullying thing to a whole new level. What offense did he commit? The fact The guy disassociate himself from APC is the reason you all can't seem to stop attacking and wishing evilness on the guy. Wtf? You all just proved to us all you APC is worse than what you accuse PDP supporters. Such vindictive people. Leave barcanista alone for God sake. He has every right to change his opinion amd delete whatever he wants. That's his human right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by frankyychiji(f): 5:47am On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Either certificate or no certificate he is far better than your clueless PHD older,i am not against anyone defecting from one party to another,but i hate people who try hard to blackmail someone because of personal gain or say or do whatever they can not defend
The guy you quoted asked some salient questions which you couldn't look him in the face to answer. Attacking Barcanista and creating a hate thread about him is what gives you and your likes the popularity you earnestly crave here. Problem is, try all you can, Barcanista is still far ahead of you!

9 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by udemzyudex(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2015
First of all,i think the OP is just trying to be relevant,he want to do the notice me thing...

There is no rule on nairaland,that state that,no member of this forum should modify his/her post.

It's his right bro,i don't think the mod can do anything about it,so calling on the mod to ban him shows that you don't even know what you're doing..

7 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by frankyychiji(f): 7:21am On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Do you think I really care? I have the right to file petition against anyone I like just like its Done on other forums even Twitter and Facebook,the mod should ban me if they like I don't care
I think you should be called "BITTERCREATURE" henceforth.

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by usbcable(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2015
Barcanista should not banned at all.
He has a right to existence and a right to comment here.

It just a shame that he is now going about MODIFYING his old posts.

It just goes to show he is ashamed of his past.
I dont blame him though but wouldn't it be better he abandons that moniker and create a new like his claim of being reborn or nah rebirth them dey call am.

Barcanista just added another characteristics that makes me feel disapointed the more at all that transpired with him on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Nobody: 7:31am On May 01, 2015
dearpreye:
Too many jobless folks!

If people like OBJ, not only defected but shamelessly and publicly tore his PDP membership card, how much more a youngman on an online faceless forum?

Most of una dey mad.....na to enter market remain. Fools!

I was waiting patiently for your post. I knew you would come to defend your oga.
Why should Barcanista modify his posts? Does that mean he was mad when he posted them initially?

Or, is he trying to eat up his words?

I just see him as someone that has no conscience.

He's now in full support of the party he claimed to have murdered, maimed and impoverished millions of Nigerians!! What an irony!!!
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by voiceoftruthNG: 7:38am On May 01, 2015
I feel everybody should be free to express their concerns within the the spectrum of decorum (bacarnista) inclussive. However, deleting his old post is way off track! I also feel divergent opinion is good for the polity, so no one should be banned.

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Strongfaze(m): 7:51am On May 01, 2015
Nairaland should try and put a time frame for modifying any post. I only modify if it has spelling mistakes or typos.
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bruno419(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2015
can u see now that u r silly??check ur shares

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by hardbody: 8:15am On May 01, 2015
I am voting vehemently that the OP...bettercreature should be banned for life. He has lied against another person claiming deletion of posts when indeed those are modifications.

On a more serious note though, why is OP losing sleep over another person's posts and change of mind. Are you jobless?

Barcanista, i know. I am seeing and reading your post for the first time. So on a balance of value add, i will rather you be banned forever. I hate pressing like or share. But i am sharing this and you know what that makes you .....

In your words....silly

7 Likes

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by erudyt(m): 8:37am On May 01, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
He shouldn't be banned, IMO. The fact that his reputation has been soiled beyond repair is enough punishment, I think. That guy na babanla hypocrite, mehn!
What kills me more is the fact that some people still make that overwhelmingly disappointing heartbreak of a fellow feel important on here, he's a _fucking nobody to me, stop giving the attention he always craves. undecided A loser

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Abbott(m): 8:45am On May 01, 2015
If I call the guy whose name starts with F and ends with Y, you will just become the silliest person ever because the percentage of the shares over the likes will be outta this world!
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by shigoslim(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2015
U are really silly indeed @OP. This is a democracy atmosphere where everyone is entitle to his or her opinion, where criticism should not be seen as an hatred, Nigeria should grow up.
In 5years Ago republican is largely rejected by majority of Americans, setting pace for Democratic today thesame rejected stone now dominating the two house of chamber in American democracy. See choice will always be made in life and there always be individual differences in life take it or leave it. Barcanisa is entitles to his opinion and have the right choice what so ever is suitable for him, judging ppl by their past doesn't replicate their future.

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2015
bruno419:
can u see now that u r silly??check ur shares
I'm not loosing ground I sight falconey,PDP can manipulate anything
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by AustineE1: 8:54am On May 01, 2015
frankyychiji:
The guy you quoted asked some salient questions which you couldn't look him in the face to answer. Attacking Barcanista and creating a hate thread about him is what gives you and your likes the popularity you earnestly crave here. Problem is, try all you can, Barcanista is still far ahead of you!
by commenting on his useless thread gives him false sense of importance,i give up,not a word will be heard from me......meanwhile,i have since moved on to another beautiful thread opened by Barcanista.

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by Emphany: 9:05am On May 01, 2015
bettercreature:
One of the qualities of a good man is ability to accept responsibily for anything that happens under your watch,its so sad,disheartning discouraging, dispirit, demoralize, depress, dismay, daunt, deter, unman, unnerve, sap, shake, throw, crush, cast down, desolate, make dispirited, make dejected, make crestfallen, make downhearted, disappoint, sadden, weigh down, weigh heavily on, put a damper on, cow, subdue, undermine, enervate, weaken to see barcanista trying to delete all his old post

Like if you think bacanista should be banned FOREVER
Share if you think am stupid
Sometimes i wonder how some of us think.He is entitle to his opinion,y will anyone want to hold to sm1z freedom of speech,most nairalanders did worse and the fact Buhari won should make anyone luz his mind.Barcanista should stay,its his right,he will awz be a Niralander.

1 Like

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 9:16am On May 01, 2015
AustineE1:

by commenting on his useless thread gives him false sense of importance,i give up,not a word will be heard from me......meanwhile,i have since moved on to another beautiful thread opened by Barcanista.
I pity you barcanista bandwagons and I hope it won't be too late for you before you realise you are following a chameleon,you need orientation from his old fans
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by bettercreature(m): 9:18am On May 01, 2015
AustineE1:

Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by obi4eze(m): 9:20am On May 01, 2015
Leave us to handle barcanista. The Mods will not ban him. Shame will make him deactivate his moniker.
Re: Vote If You Think Barcanista Should Be Banned by lalasticlala(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2015
2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight,

1 Like

(1) (2)

Buharism: Nigeria’ S Revenue Rises For Second Consecutive Month / Teachers Under D Federal Teachers' Scheme Cry Out Over 10 Months Salaries / Madam Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Speaks (Live From Radio Biafra)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.