Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend (702 Views)

Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by nsiazu: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
A man who was mad at his girlfriend decided to
deny her of any further s*xual enjoyment when
he used a scissors to cut off his own manhood
during a fight.

According Chinese newspaper Kwong Wah Yit
Poh, the drunk man in Jilong, Taiwan, was so
mad at his girlfriend that he cut not just his
man-hood but the testicles as well.
The 46-year-old, whose name has not been
released, reportedly flushed his his ‘sugar stick’
down the toilet before the girlfriend rushed him
to the hospital but by the time he got there, he
had fallen into a coma due to blood loss.
Doctors said that had the man not flushed his
man-hood, they likely would have been able to
reattach it.
With only 1.2 inches of manhood left, the man
is reportedly still able to urinate but may not be
able to have s*x ever.
Every year thousands of people from all corners
of the world flock to Kawasaki, Japan, to take
part in the Festival of the Steel Phallus or
Kanamara Matsuri.
www.informationng.com/2015/04/strange-man-cuts-off-own-manhood-during-fight-with-girlfriend.html

Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 11:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
if I were d girlfrnd(God forbid)

if will leave d modafu**er nd move on cool
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by TDonald: 11:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
The Man may be in coma, but his manhood lives on

1 Like

Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by nsiazu: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

Why did u say God forbid? I know u ll help
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by Tolexander: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

you too like prick? kilode?
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by Tolexander: 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Why can't all d men in d world cut of dr deeks? Lool I wonda who wil bleep d women grin
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by sinaj(f): 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Tolexander:
angry
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by AfricanApple(f): 11:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
it was his drunken brain that was at work or the Chinese people are lost on stories to tell
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Why can't all d men in d world cut of dr deeks? Lool I wonda who wil bleep d women grin
dildos?
Re: Man Cuts Off Own Manhood During Fight With Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
Well, at least now he's celibate.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Voicenote Of A Romancelander Trying To Woo A Lady...funny! / Teen Takes His 93yr Old Great Grand Mum To Prom / Is Love A Liability?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.