Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room (64723 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium / Man Dies In Lagos Hotel After Marathon Group Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Islie: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2015
Meanwhile, a middle-aged man who reportedly went to visit his female friend at Agidaese Street, in Ogwashi-Uku Community of Delta state was said to have died on Friday.

The man, according to sources, slumped in his girlfriend’s room after a marathon sexual intercourse and died on the spot.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, confirmed that the woman had been arrested by police in Ogwashi-Uku while the body of the victim had been deposited in the mortuary for autopsy.

http://www.punchng.com/news/father-rapes-daughter-impregnates-neighbour/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by munchfani: 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
DORO NACK PASS CARPENTER..SEE WETIN KPOMO CAUSE NA

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by ATMC(f): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
the poster above is stupi..d

25 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by efepro(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Marathon? Where was he headed? Nigerians like to show off sha..I'm sure if he had survived would hav bragged on how he nearly killed the woman, but unfortunately, she killed u. R.I.P to Marathon Usain Bolt.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by munchfani: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
HEY RETIRED SLAGG!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Mobsync(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Marathon? Where were they running to?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by fromnigeria(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Just to impress himself, friends or the girl.

Just too bad.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by ijustdey: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
when he didn't take good and nourished food before getting down.....

why won't he loose his life

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by ennon92(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
The lady should be given a gold medal.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by ijustdey: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mobsync:
Marathon? Where were they running to?

he is running to his grave

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by nikkiking(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pishure shocked shocked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by ATMC(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
ATMC:
I said this and he who felt the shoe fitted took it up. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by wilybebsy(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Wen ever i read news like diz, wat cumz 2 my mind z hw him take do am wey he die put

8 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by nerdfrost(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Hellfire arena 1 grin dumb motherfucker angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by adedayourt(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2015
honeypot

sending men to d grave since 1800bc

15 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by bugzbunny: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Pishure of how he died or..........we no gree
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by greatness22(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Lolzz, should i say "thats a gud way to die??
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Vikky014(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
Na waoh ooo
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by baralatie(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
another confirmed candidate for lake of fire

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by CARLOSZ: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
This is so unfit for FP.
No state, no pics, no nothing.

Cc Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Johnnoah1st: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
baralatie:
another confirmed candidate for lake of fire
. THOUGH SHALL NOT JUDGE

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Fernandowski(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
When Lil Wayne said REST IN PUSSY,i thought he was joking grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Swiftkey(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bad situation..... End of discussion

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Spikkylee: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2015
Finally Rest In P*ssy...Eyaahhhh!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Jadoskii(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Enters platform 'coughs'...introduction:my name is ichigo brown kuraski natsu,aka kenpachimayuri segun...a distant relative of chris brown,a long lost relative to beyonce and ariana grande....
I thank u all for the opportunity given to me on ds platform,nd i specially thank u all for ur prayers ,it is really working.i also thank my pastors,jay z,pasuma,for dia donations and encouragement to come on here....merci beaucoup...
Leaves the platform

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by baralatie(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
.. THOUGH SHALL NOT JUDGE
Galatians 5:19-21 straight to the end of chapter 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by naijaboiy: 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
That's why I say men should not be killing themselves just to impress a woman because of sex.

If you can't handle my two minutes of sex then dive inside Lagoon. angry

30 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
My home town, my village cry
Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Bonapart(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Proverb 14 vs 12: there is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof is death

Concerning the things you wrote to me, it is good for a man not to touch a woman: 1chorinthians 7v1
-APOSTLE PAUL

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by omoadeleye(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by Luyeanka(f): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Men should be proud of marathon sex if there's a national award for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room by youngice(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mtv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos) / Lady Blasted For Rocking A Musician On Stage / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.