Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory (32000 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / Photo Exhibition Of Buhari's Election Campaign; Aisha Buhari In Attendance / Jonathan Questions Buhari's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Jackeeh(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2015
LieDetector:
this early morning? shocked

Yes. I'm still drowsy. so I'm allowed to reserve my comments or comments my reserve or commented my reserving... .. . undecided
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by victorazy(m): 6:52am On May 01, 2015
kristisking:
Too late.You accepted defeat and now you are telling us you couldn't have performed poorly in some arears as recorded,agreed,but why did you hurriedly concede defeat making baba one chance to look like a superman,though he is not.It is only when elections are considered free and fair that losers ought to accept defeat.I have said it and will continue to say it that GEJ was robbed by enemies of progress who don't want the progress of this country.

My brother! Don't put ur energy where GEJ is cuz that guy is a giant fool I'v ever seen.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by sukkot: 6:53am On May 01, 2015
Bifwoli:

That's bcoz GMB got his tally padded by counting 2.8m Fulani cows as voters...and btw the "spilt milk" is GMB's fermented Fulani milk poured maliciously just so GEJ could slip and fall.
nonetheless and with that being said, GEJ is history and he needs to pack his potmato out of aso rock and ask charlie boy for a bike ride to otueke

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Nobody: 6:54am On May 01, 2015
Nice speech....but.....too late to wear the hat when the head is off...

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by donchrisk(m): 6:54am On May 01, 2015
eazisky:
Jonathan is doing campaign after election
u can say it again
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:57am On May 01, 2015
kristisking:
Too late.You accepted defeat and now you are telling us you couldn't have performed poorly in some arears as recorded,agreed,but why did you hurriedly concede defeat making baba one chance to look like a superman,though he is not.It is only when elections are considered free and fair that losers ought to accept defeat.I have said it and will continue to say it that GEJ was robbed by enemies of progress who don't want the progress of this country.
maaadnesss,get ur brain examine! U r surfering from cluelesness.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Neocotez(m): 6:58am On May 01, 2015
Medicine after death. now what the aim of this sort of talk, sparking argument? or letting us know that he's still strong?
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Nobody: 6:59am On May 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
He should go and siddon jor. Nonsense. Barcanista said it! No one will support the fedora-cowboy-hat wearing joker.
YOU ONLY READ THE TOPIC AND THE FIRST THING THAT WILL COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IS GO AND SIT DOWN.? Llet's eschew the bitterness abeg. at least he is going, why the hatred?
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by olas24u(f): 7:05am On May 01, 2015
The man is just waking up!
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by RoyalRoy(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
Jonathan Is just a silly man!!!

Why are you questioning the election results now? After you have accepted defeat and refused to go to court?

Seems when a man is destined to be disgraced, no matter anything honourable he does, he will still use his own hand/mouth to destroy it in the long run.

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by kristisking(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
maaadnesss,get ur brain examine! U r surfering from cluelesness.
Muppet,ode,omo oshi,omojatijati,uban ka.You are a disgrace to your family,that's if they are responsible.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by almajiri101: 7:12am On May 01, 2015
Wack moderators we have on nairaland, this damn topic made front page yesterday.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by PastorOla1: 7:12am On May 01, 2015
GEJ FOR PRESIDENT 2019 campaign don start, GEJ is a coward from all indication Jo.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Strongfaze(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2015
PDP please allow internal democracy to produce all your flag bearers.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by ganganawuj: 7:13am On May 01, 2015
Otueke head Chief jst dey wake up?
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by scantee(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2015
Nawa for u guyz ranting and abusing the president where did he question the result in this article? He only pointed out the winning margin and believed is a close contest which shows that pdp is still a popular party, instead of u guys to read and understand the content you turn it to abusing thread, some youths really needs to grow up if we are to have any hope for the future. Smh

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by scantee(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2015
PastorOla1:
GEJ FOR PRESIDENT 2019 campaign don start, GEJ is a coward from all indication Jo.
so calling someone's father coward makes u a smart i guess? Smh
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by eazisky(m): 7:17am On May 01, 2015
erasokafor:

Anyone with good sense of politics shld knw that there could be campaign after election to prepare for the nxt. Can u count the number of elections u hv witnessed in life. Failing doesn't make one a faliure.failure is a teacher not a master.I may not like GEj but what he said is in order sir

guy.. lock up, jonathan can campaign for 2019 but he should forget abt 2015, i witnessed 1993 elections... so again lock up
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by seyilee(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2015
kayboy4y:
Medicine after death. Just another sign that he's clueless. I guess he was drunk the day he made the 'historic call'. Oga, you didn't do ur home work well. The "ALMAJIRIs" in the North that were "born troweh" (according to Mama Piss) voted against u as well.

Advice, arrange ur luggage and relocate on time. May 29 is fast approaching and it's Sacrosanct grin

Meanwhile, GMB my hero, Osinbajo my Mr. Fix it, Fashola my role model, Kwankwaso my political guru, Amechi my Political gladiator, APC our party. PDP their DEAD party.
my oga fank u
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:20am On May 01, 2015
kristisking:
Muppet,ode,omo oshi,omojatijati,uban ka.You are a disgrace to your family,that's if they are responsible.
sooo omoale yoruba nie, E no go beter for ur papa and mama for not using condom. OLe!
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by kayboy4y(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2015
cheesy
seyilee:
my oga fank u
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by diepreye001: 7:22am On May 01, 2015
GEJ u are a TRUE HERO
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Nobody: 7:23am On May 01, 2015
eazisky:
Jonathan is doing campaign after election

My brother, the man never ceases to amaze Nigerians! The inherent cluelessness in him is second to none!
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by yungcheda(m): 7:24am On May 01, 2015
GEJ is the best president Nigeria will ever have. All what APC cohorts are already doing is giving flimsy excuses. No show for you in 2019 if your old lazy criminal butts cant improve Nigeria
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by seyilee(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2015
Cluelessness in hiqh places,GEJ My clueless Hero
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by InvertedHammer: 7:27am On May 01, 2015
/
I don't know why May 29th is approaching slowly...

Just to get GEJ and madam piss away from public space is a good prayer point.
\
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by ZionJay(m): 7:27am On May 01, 2015
Did anybody notice the part where GEJ said before they finish touching their members the food would have finished before it gets to you(PDP decampees).
That tells you that Dumbo Jo had been sharing the "food" with family, friends and party members alone,little wonder nothing gets to the ordinary Nigerian on the street.
Still some retards will argue that this administration is not the most corrupt in recent times.
Posterity,karma,amadioha,ayelala,Ogun,sango etc will never forgive nor forget the wicked looters of our massive Commonwealth!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Rotimi47: 7:28am On May 01, 2015
He as started playing opposition politics but if I most say , if Jonathan & Hus cohorts have allowed a true fee & fair elections his entire votes would be bellow 7 million; meaning they rigged massively for him.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by dannewlife(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2015
The words of a patroit and a statesman. We hear you peace ambassador ! 'my personal ambition is not worth the blood of any NIGERIAN ' You have said it all.
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by kristisking(m): 7:29am On May 01, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
sooo omoale yoruba nie, E no go beter for ur papa and mama for not using condom. OLe!
This is insanity beyond human understanding.I don't have your time.I have serious things to do.I'm sure you are one of those lazy, jobless,political thugs who don't have legitimate means of livelihood.Get a life.Punk!
Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by missionmex(m): 7:30am On May 01, 2015
If u did not read every thing, u don't have any right to comment. cool

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Questions Buhari's Election Victory by Nobody: 7:32am On May 01, 2015
Please go ahead; you can still be gbagboed and have all your dirty secrets exposed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama As Senators Screen Lai Mohammed (Video) / Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / The Weapons Army Recovered From Militants In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.