Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC (1884 Views)

how Fridays look like for the working class(hilarious pics) / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / Do You Remember The Feeling You First Felt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TrishaP(f): 6:26am On May 01, 2015
smileyHAPPY New Month Guys! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2015
Happy New Month TrishaP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TRADELYN: 6:40am On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin

Happy Workers' Day (Public Holiday)!
Happy Weekend!
Happy New Month!
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Imdachick(f): 7:06am On May 01, 2015
I know that feeling. HNM to you too
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TrishaP(f): 7:17am On May 01, 2015
IsaacBuchi:
Happy New Month TrishaP
Thanks. smiley
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TrishaP(f): 7:18am On May 01, 2015
Imdachick:
I know that feeling. HNM to you too
Super excitement! cheesy
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Samiceman: 7:20am On May 01, 2015
Waste of space... We all know its a new month (what's happy about it?) stop stating the obvious
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by olexjay(m): 7:22am On May 01, 2015
Happy new month 2 y'allz..... #TGIF

1 Like

Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by IsaacBuchi(m): 8:19am On May 01, 2015
TrishaP:

Thanks. smiley

UW kiss kiss kiss

Pls I need to find somebody exactly as the girl on that your profile. can u help a brother?
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by modestdude(m): 8:41am On May 01, 2015
Yipeeeeee!!!! And to cap it all,

Today is my Birthday

MAY 1st.

I need your prayers and wishes smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Nobody: 9:03am On May 01, 2015

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TrishaP(f): 9:28am On May 01, 2015
Lol rokiatu I feel you my dear. I'm always the most happiest weekends.
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Mhizkel(f): 9:44am On May 01, 2015
Happy new month to you too!
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Mhizkel(f): 9:47am On May 01, 2015
modestdude:
Today is my Birthday
MAY 1st.
Happy birthday dearie...Wish you all your heart desires in life +LLNP God bless your new age!!! cheesy
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by TrishaP(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2015
modestdude:

Today is my Birthday

MAY 1st.

Sweet! Happy belated day to you. Wishing you all the best things in life. smiley smiley
Have a wonderful time.

Where are we celebrating? undecided
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by ibnjarir93(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2015
TrishaP:
smileyHAPPY New Month Guys! smiley
OP forget. When I was a Junior student in boarding house I loathe fridays because friday evening used to be hard labour then followed by saturday morning inspection.
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by modestdude(m): 2:21pm On May 01, 2015
TrishaP:

Sweet! Happy belated day to you. Wishing you all the best things in life. smiley smiley
Have a wonderful time.

Where are we celebrating? undecided
Thanks dear, am celebrating in my kitchen. Cooking for myself a sumptuos meal cool
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by modestdude(m): 2:24pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Happy birthday dearie...Wish you all your heart desires in life +LLNP
God bless your new age!!! cheesy
Thanks a bunch dearie
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by faith551(m): 2:25pm On May 01, 2015
Is today 1st?
Re: That Awesome Feeling You Get On Fridays : PIC by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 01, 2015
modestdude:

Today is my Birthday

MAY 1st.

happy birthday dear,llnp!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do U Feel About A Guy Buying U Lingerie / How To Sexually Put Her In The Mood / Are We Meant For One Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.