Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry (29157 Views)

Putin Ally Says Chechen Spies Infiltrate Islamic State In Syria | Reuters. / Breaking News!! Saudi Arabia To Halt Flight, Trade with Iran-Reuters / Iran Troops To Join Syria War, Russia Bombs Group Trained By CIA - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 11:47pm On May 01, 2015
polokwane South Africa

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 11:58pm On May 01, 2015
East london South Africa

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 12:05am On May 02, 2015
krugersdorp SA

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2015
14:
Port Elizabeth South Africa

Was build by whites who control 99% of the economy of South Africa
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2015
Horus:

3.7m people building a country for 51m people, laughable. You are trying too much to discredit blacks in south africa. Aren't those whites South Africans? Do you think SA infrastructure would still be like this if it was a country of 3.7m whites. Take a look at new zealand with population of 4m, is it that developed than SA, no. You are kind of people we need to flush out of SA.

4 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by 14(m): 1:30am On May 02, 2015
Horus:

Wow, that wouldmake SA a R100trillion economy, if that was the case. Its clear you live in SA but have little knowledge about the country you live in economy. White people dont control 99% or 80% of SA economy, otherwise all blacks would be poor. SA economy is so sofisticated that no one owns it. Pension funds own SA economy. You need to learn more, R3trillion of our economy is owned by Pension funds, R1.4trillion of it is controlled by government pension fund which is called PIC, check website if you dispute this, http://www.pic.gov.za/ .

PIC is a government pension fund, so who works at the government, last time i checked, blacks make 90% of government workers, they own that R1.4trillion, its their pension money. Check their website you will see how many companies they have invested in. I m just educating you my friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Horus(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2015
14:

3.7m people building a country for 51m people, laughable. You are trying too much to discredit blacks in south africa. Aren't those whites South Africans? Do you think SA infrastructure would still be like this if it was a country of 3.7m whites. Take a look at new zealand with population of 4m, is it that developed than SA, no. You are kind of people we need to flush out of SA.

Here you are the one who is discrediting blacks in south africa because most of your posts on this forum are xenophobics, so what positive message you send to the world by showing only a xenophobic image of yourself?. You are part of the problem not part of the solution; You see those racist whites in your country as Africans, yet you see "other" black as extraterrestrials. The whites South Africans that you love so much are the most vile racists on the planet and they still live in your country, they hate you, they believe they are "superior" to you, they still own what their ancestors stole from your Black South African's ancestors, they are still controlling and in charge of near everything in your economy. You also fail to realise that even Wealthy Black Tourists are at risk of xenophobic attacks and South Africa's tourism industry is already starting to take a hit with decrease in revenue of million of rand for the economy of South Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 6:05am On May 02, 2015
Horus:

Here you are the one who is discrediting blacks in south africa because most of your posts on this forum are xenophobics, so what positive message you send to the world by showing only a xenophobic image of yourself?. You are part of the problem not part of the solution; You see those racist whites in your country as Africans, yet you see "other" black as extraterrestrials. The whites South Africans that you love so much are the most vile racists on the planet and they still live in your country, they hate you, they believe they are "superior" to you, they still own what their ancestors stole from your Black South African's ancestors, they are still controlling and in charge of near everything in your economy. You also fail to realise that even Wealthy Black Tourists are at risk of xenophobic attacks and South Africa's tourism industry is already starting to take a hit with decrease in revenue of million of rand for the economy of South Africa

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by MduZA: 6:05am On May 02, 2015
Horus:

South Africa is for both black and white...those who are not happy about this should just hang themselves,if the whites decided to leave Nigeria without even ploughing their seed on Nigerian soil..none of our business,therefore you should also not be bothered by the black and white thing in SA..apartheid is over, we are moving forward ..

3 Likes

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by vandalZA(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2015
14:

Wow, that wouldmake SA a R100trillion economy, if that was the case. Its clear you live in SA but have little knowledge about the country you live in economy. White people dont control 99% or 80% of SA economy, otherwise all blacks would be poor. SA economy is so sofisticated that no one owns it. Pension funds own SA economy. You need to learn more, R3trillion of our economy is owned by Pension funds, R1.4trillion of it is controlled by government pension fund which is called PIC, check website if you dispute this, http://www.pic.gov.za/ .

PIC is a government pension fund, so who works at the government, last time i checked, blacks make 90% of government workers, they own that R1.4trillion, its their pension money. Check their website you will see how many companies they have invested in. I m just educating you my friend.
including the share they own on Dagote cement
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:39am On May 02, 2015
ribbit:
is that so? Why are they complaining about foreigners taking their food?

It's only white South African that have better standard of living.. Black South African are poor, lazy and dumb.
There you have it, I'm sure you feel better about yourself hey? You are exposing your ignorance, It is you who sounds dumb

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:41am On May 02, 2015
Coldfeet:
A very thin line between love and hate! I use to love south African dance and music

But now all I want to do is strangle them all.

Those people are just after the wrong people!

Your white supremacist are your problems

Rubbish.
Please elaborate
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:42am On May 02, 2015
chemicool:

Omoale. Somethings are better imagined than said. Have you been there? They have a better standard and yet they are killing foreigners for taking their jobs.
Are you saying black people in general kill people for jobs? Another ignorant iddiot
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:45am On May 02, 2015
duni04:
This article is more of hype for Nigeria. Nigeria is nowhere near the class of south Africa. I think "Rivalry" between both countries is between their black populations. Black people in south Africa are at the helm of their country politically but the white man is still in control of the gold and other resources. Nigerians control both the politics and economy of their oil rich Nation. Leaves plenty of room for black people in south Africa to be envious of their Nigerian counterparts. You should see the way black south Africans look at Nigerians that spend their holidays in the country.
I think it's about time you stoped about the jealousy myth, no one in South Africa is jealous of Nigerians, don't create a myth to feel better about yourselves

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:47am On May 02, 2015
eaglechild:

Do not be deceived.

The average black South African at the same social status still has a better standard of living.

I agree they may not be as ambitious as Nigerians but even Nigeria is diverse and not all regions are touted as hard working.
The poor South African is better than the poor Nigerian.

Besides why throw away the whites are they not South Africans?
Cold hard facts! Not this sentimental, patriotic, biased nonsense
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 8:49am On May 02, 2015
ekiloui:

Afrikaans yes!

Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana etc No!
dumb people all round hey, All Afrikaaner people have good standard of living all black peole live in slums? Do you know Afrikanner Slums? Listen to yourself

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:04am On May 02, 2015
ekiloui:

Apart from capetown, KZN, pta and joburg, what other cities have better infrastructure? Just google soweto for example. These people feed 4rm hand to mouth, don't have access to education, menial jobs, poor living conditions etc. Only the big cities are highly developed. The truth remains that the white population in S.A have the good standard of living, same as the elite blacks..and there aren't many elite blacks as compared with the whites of people who can boast of good standard of living in Nigeria.

Btw they have downtowns in the big cities..I'm sure you know who lives there
Yes, we know who live there, It's you Nigerians, lol. You my friend know absolutely nothing about SA, that much is apparent. I'm sure you typed this in some Maiduguri slum internet cafe so you think we all alike, far from it!, you are speaking nonsense, SA is developed all round ever heard of PE, Mangaung,, Rustenburg,Nelspruit, Polokwane and Soweto,? Yes Soweto, the hOme of many black middle class, the place where tourists flock in daily and you call that underdeveloped,,,ha ha ! With your village mentality you think whites are all rich,? If you knew your stiry you will know South African blacks constitute the biggest middle class in SA! I'm sure you never knew that hey? Stop spreading lies
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:06am On May 02, 2015
ekiloui:

Apart from capetown, KZN, pta and joburg, what other cities have better infrastructure? Just google soweto for example. These people feed 4rm hand to mouth, don't have access to education, menial jobs, poor living conditions etc. Only the big cities are highly developed. The truth remains that the white population in S.A have the good standard of living, same as the elite blacks..and there aren't many elite blacks as compared with the whites of people who can boast of good standard of living in Nigeria.

Btw they have downtowns in the big cities..I'm sure you know who lives there
Yes, we know who live there, It's you Nigerians, lol. You my friend know absolutely nothing about SA, that much is apparent. I'm sure you typed this in some Maiduguri slum internet cafe so you think we all alike, far from it!, you are speaking nonsense, SA is developed all round ever heard of PE, Mangaung,, Rustenburg,Nelspruit, Polokwane and Soweto,? Yes Soweto, the hOme of many black middle class, the place where tourists flock in daily and you call that underdeveloped,,,ha ha ! You say we have no access to education in Soweto and yet there's a world class University in Soweto! With your village mentality you think whites are all rich,? If you knew your stiry you will know South African blacks constitute the biggest middle class in SA! I'm sure you never knew that hey? Stop spreading lies and ignorance villager

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:09am On May 02, 2015
ekiloui:

Afrikaans yes!

Zulu, Xhosa, Tswana etc No!
Don't reason with hate and jealousy, reason with facts! South Africa has the biggest middle class in the country, bigger than that of the whites you worship! And that's fact!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:14am On May 02, 2015
eaglechild:

Lol!
I don't need to google Soweto or Joburg etc cause I've been there.
Soweto has one of the best trauma centers in the world and the basic amenities surpass that of Lagos mainland by ages.

You conveniently forgot to mention Durban, Kimberly, Nelspruit, Port Elizabeth, Polokwane etc.
These cities have better infrastructure than any Nigerian city.

I do not mix sentiments with facts.
these people don't know sh:t, they just yapp, yapp with no direction or thought, where is the biggest stadium in Africa? Soweto! The biggest hospital in the south hemisphere? Soweto!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:19am On May 02, 2015
ekiloui:

No matter what you do the white S.Ans will never be the originals...the case is different in Nigeria
Apply the same reasoning to white Brazilians, African Americans, Black British,etc ey the empty chest beating!

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:21am On May 02, 2015
Parolee:

This your hogwash of a post can not go unchallenged. Let me educate you:

1. KZN is a province (state) and not a city.

2. Apart from CT, Pta, Jhb what other cities have better (actually it's very GOOD infrastructure) - let me enlighten you (remember 2010 soccer world cup - where were you? In your cave?) Port Elizabeth, East London, Queenstown, Bloemfontein, Kimberly, Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Vryheid, Polokwane, Modimolle, Lephalale, Rustenburg, Mafikeng, Emalahleni, Middelburg, Nelspruit, the list is soooooo sooo long....all these have perfect sound infrastructure.

3. Just google soweto for example? You know nothing about Soweto. Soweto has got the richest to the poorest....nicest surbubs to the most eyesore of shacks......Soweto is home to more than three world class shopping malls, world class soccer stadia, top class educationational and recreational facilities, Soweto has got it all .....you don't know what you are talking about talking about Soweto like that.

4. The middle class in SA is evident everywhere you go.....I mean eevrywhere....just look what cars are on our roads? Damn, you will die young all because of your jealousy.......
Could'nt have put it better myself

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:32am On May 02, 2015
Mimee803:
excuse u all the best infrastructure or the ground work 4 it was put in place by the white men...if anyting south Africans built on wat was der b4. Bt. Now tell me what is d use of world class infrastructure if d pple are too lazy or too uneducated 2 work! Ever heard of the phrase casting pearls in front of pigs...
what utter nonsense! You are one of the many "white worshipers" here on NL, lemme ask you questions? Do you really think we still depend on 1960 infrastructure only? The black government has done nothin ever since? Who is responsible for the maintanance of that infrrastrucure? Who is building new infrasteructure? The airports, universities, roads, stadiums, hospitals,schools etc? If we are ao uneducated why is the black middle class the biggest in SA? If you guys are so educated, then why is our Literacy rate bigger than yours? Why is your country shht hole than ours?

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by LeSudAfricaine: 9:35am On May 02, 2015
ribbit:
balderdash

dream on
Argue facts, or you have nothin better to say?
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by PunkyOh(f): 9:50am On May 02, 2015
14:
East london South Africa

My home town, yo!
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 9:54am On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

My home town, yo!
what are this disgusting south africans doing on a nigerian website?! U both better deactivate your accounts nonsense!
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by PunkyOh(f): 9:57am On May 02, 2015
Monstertrucks:
what are this disgusting south africans doing on a nigerian website?! U both better deactivate your accounts nonsense!

LMFAO. NO. When I start using your computer & your internet connection, then & only then will you dictate what I do online. Until then, go suck a pogo stick!
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

LMFAO. NO. When I start using your computer & your internet connection, then & only then will you dictate what I do online. Until then, go suck a pogo stick!
oh, you are shameless. You come on a nigerian forum to say s.a is berra than nigeria? Why didn't u go to a S.A forum?? Oh I forgot. They don't know what website programming is. They keep depending on U.S.A and france for free internet connection. Have u had your boyfriends dick this morning? smiley

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:06am On May 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by PunkyOh(f): 10:09am On May 02, 2015
Monstertrucks:
oh, you are shameless. You come on a nigerian forum to say s.a is berra than nigeria? Why didn't u go to a S.A forum?? Oh I forgot. They don't know what website programming is. They keep depending on U.S.A and france for free internet connection. Have u had your boyfriends dick this morning? smiley

Have you fallen & bumped your head this morning? Oh & I go wherever I want & there's not a jack diddly squat you can do about it. Isn't that nice smiley ? Fòol.
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by Nobody: 10:22am On May 02, 2015
PunkyOh:

Have you fallen & bumped your head this morning? Oh & I go wherever I want & there's not a jack diddly squat you can do about it. Isn't that nice smiley ? Fòol.
I heard you had a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. Have u considered suing your incumbent brain for non-support?? Shameless!! I don't know what makes u soo stupid, but it really works dumbo
Re: Reuters Report On Nigeria And South Africa's Unending Rivalry by PunkyOh(f): 10:37am On May 02, 2015
Monstertrucks:
I heard you had a brain transplant and the brain rejected you. Have u considered suing your incumbent brain for non-support?? Shameless!! I don't know what makes u soo stupid, but it really works dumbo

Another idìotic post from an ìmbecile with a skull full of cotton wool. Holla at me when you have something sensible to say or go catch butterflies in the park for now because it's apparent that you're bored & mentally challenged. Don't have time for ìdiocy this early in the day. Will play with you later, oh rètarded one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We’ll Hand Over To A Civilian Govt Within 3 Years – Niger Coup Leader / Kenyan President Attends Wedding Of Couple Who Met Through Facebook. Photos / Operation Trojan Shield: 800 Arrested In Staggering Global Encrypted Phone Sting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.