Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (89693 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
ask your mother whom your father is. I believe you are one of those fathered by the uncircumcised hausa soldier. don't quote me if you don't want thunder to strike you. idddiot

cool cool .....
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ruggedboy01: 8:20am On May 03, 2015
I will be happy if Biafra is actualized. Let's see who is gonna each other!!!! angry sad
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Gr8amechi: 9:20am On May 03, 2015
Eureka123:
I am Igbo, but do not want the division of Nigeria. If and if only we could all settle our tribal differences and push this nation forward. Let the grievances of the civil war stay behind us for a brighter future. God bless Nigeria.
you are one of the most sensible person I have seen pls I want to follow u do well to follow back

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2015
Gr8amechi:
you are one of the most sensible person I have seen pls I want to follow u do well to follow back

Thank you very much. Someone has got to take the necessary steps to ensure a better nation. So many states of the world today have had their shares of chaos, and today, they still stand strong.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 2:12pm On May 03, 2015
shurlermoz:

So it's only Yorubas that are tribalistic and evil abi?!
Igbos are saints!
Did you realise how tribalistic and evil this statement of yours is?!

A whole tribe is tribalistic and evil yet you benefit from their benevolence at one stage or the other in your life.

Since you know be so well, name one thing I benefited from yoruba, just name one thing. Infact name half a thing...im waiting

Yes a whole tribe is tribalistic and evil. On this forum have witnessed and seen your useless people trying to create anomisty between igbo clans. I've lost count how many times I have to come and disown the BS una spread to SE Igbos about us on this forum. No other group does that evil, despicable, delivish, irritating act except YOUR clan. You people are wicked, nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 2:27pm On May 03, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

What I'm saying is if there are fifty million yorubas in Nigeria and you have a hundred thousand of them on Nairaland, isn't it harsh that you make an opinion of such a large number of people based on your experiences with a selected few

Isn't it harsh to make opinion about muslim based on hand fulls of terrorist? But ppl do it
Isn't it hard to make an opinion about AA as well other blacks based on hand full of ppl from the same race in prison? But people do it
Isn't it harsh to make an opinion on whites based on their past ancestors behavior as well as current serial killets? But ppl do it
Isn't it harsh to make an opinion on catholic pastors based on handful that molested boys? But people do it
So on and so forth.

Even the number you gave is relevantly HIGH compareed to the amount of Nigerians who have access to the internet. You forget that country has a very high amount of rural place and your Internet access is based on daily payment as oppose to first world nations therefore, just because a significant amount are not online does not remove their thoughts. Infact, considering the limited number of Nigerians with access to internet, the number of ppl on here displaying that behavior is beyond large. Likewise, this forum as well as naija pals are the only popular yoruba owned forum now compare the amount of tribalism witnessned daily, topics to destroy images of tribes that is not their own brought out to FP daily to that of Bellanaija , lindaikeji aka the only two igbo owned popular forum. Also compare it to that Hausa guy . Exactly!!!

I learned to just replicate their act and to be honest, I'm over it. I'm in fact grateful. My best friend opened my eyes on this but this forum cleared my eyes and make me see and understand everything he's been saying. So I'm grateful. If not for this forum, I'll still be deluding myself on "one Nigeria".

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by shurlermoz(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2015
OneNaira6:

Since you know be so well, name one thing I benefited from yoruba, just name one thing. Infact name half a thing...im waiting

Yes a whole tribe is tribalistic and evil. On this forum have witnessed and seen your useless people trying to create anomisty between igbo clans. I've lost count how many times I have to come and disown the BS una spread to SE Igbos about us on this forum. No other group does that evil, despicable, delivish, irritating act except YOUR clan. You people are wicked, nothing more, nothing less.
You must have had a Yoruba teacher at a time who impacted you with knowledge, or been given money by a Yoruba person, or you have been patronised by a Yoruba person in your business. There must be something you have benefited from the noble yoruba people. grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2015
Eureka123:

cool cool .....
I'm sorry for the rude words
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 3:35pm On May 05, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
I'm sorry for the rude words

Thank you, no offence taken.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2015
Naira also looks ugly as obsanjo
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
duni04:

So its true that Igbo's can't spell shocked
Yorubas are far worst because they lack common wisdom tongue grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2015
cyril83:

What does ibos have

Yoruba has oil and farming to fall back on, what does ibos have to fall back on
lol....Brother is it the oil dey stole from the igbos? and come to think of it i have never seen a Yoruba man farm b4...so how do they want to survive shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2015
sukkot:
i will wipe my ass with that biafran money
at least you would not have cancer in your ass try wiping your ass with Nigerian money....bro i promise you, you gonna get your ass cut off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by johnmark1234(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2015
jamex93:
lolx

that tin na for dream

not in this world will biafra stand

maybe in the next world it might b possible

but in this present world

na lie
MUMU AND PIG

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
ayusco85:

Am not yoruba. It still doesn't change the fact that u are deluded
you not youruba so why not get your shit together and mind your fucking business[color=#990000][/color] cool
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by innocentuzo: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2015
cyril83:

Without south west and north, there will be no south east and south south.

SW/North efforts were used to discovered oil in the ss and also used to feed the south east.
Yoruba are like viruses that can infect you easly bro it will be very hard for you to see igbo man standing under the hot sun collecting money from people that has been hustling since morning... in fact yorubas are thief and need to be jailed...blood sucking demons grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by sukkot: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2015
innocentuzo:
at least you would not have cancer in your ass try wiping your ass with Nigerian money....bro i promise you, you gonna get your ass cut off cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
lwkm grin grin grin grin
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by limario(m): 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

Ikemba will forever be remembered for the calamity he brought upon his people.

guy, you must be a first class illiterate.
sukkot:
lwkm grin grin grin grin
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

Ikemba will forever be remembered for the calamity he brought upon his people.

guy, you must be a first class illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by jahsharon: 7:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
Please how much Naira is one Biafra Pound currently worth? I think Nigeria should adopt the Biafra Pound as official currency.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Latestc(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Ymodulus:

The money is of no use today as its not accepted as a means of Legal Tender.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2333876_16869749193686983380483983357838443247086n_jpeg3c4a5b58d0bcbf997c21236637882849

Its accepted as a legal tender today in some French speaking countries like Togo. Nd 1Biafran pound is equal 280naira

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.