Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) (89698 Views)

Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB / MASSOB Set To Issue Biafra Currency In Exchange Of Naira / Biafra Currency Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by freeman11(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2015
NZEGWUAGU:
Mgbati Bastards for your info the only people stopping Biafra from leaving Nigeria are Biafrans. Nigeria cannot stop us. Ask Gowon, Buhari, Obasanjo and Danjuma why they ceded Bakassi to Cameroun if not for desperation. The point is that we have more at stake in Nigeria than other Nigerian bastards put together and we cannot leave our investments and properties to never-do-wells. We are going nowhere; we are gonna be right here. Oba of Lagos wept in Swahilli saying you did not come with anything from your place but now you own state-of-the art properties everywhere in Lagos. And you want us to leave such things? Are you mad? We own Nigeria. If there are people to leave it is the Yorubas, the Hausas, the Fulanis and other nameless mushroom tribes to the various cursed countries where they came from. So don't try to trick us into leaving cos I know that's what you pray for everyday. That mansion you have been eyeing to make yours when we leave is just in your day-dreaming. We aint going nowhere. Learn to work hard and acquire your own properties. Don't wait for abandoned properties cos you won't see them. Even though we don't like you guys we are gonna stick around since we know we make you guys scared and sick to your marrows! Fu ck ya all!!!

and to think that they are the laziest of all tribes, sitting down on the rents that their forefathers built before 1900. i hate it when these people talk. it like trash.
i feel like giving you 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,... likes jare

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Lordave: 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Imo, anambra and abia oil producing state Hehehe! Maybe on paper.

Dream on brutty. Those states you mentioned are cursed land, too many bloodshed. No good resources would ever reside in their land.
Bastard, before we begin, of what ethnic group are you?

believe me, the people you represent must be so ashamed of sending a douchebag like to speak for them.

Let me raise your hackle, where I come from in Imo state your worthless types are offered to lesser/insignificant gods as sacrifice.

You see? Even vultures would be ashamed to associate with you?

Asu anwuru!

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Malawian(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2015
i would rather the eagle was blowing the elephant tusk in the coat of arms.

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:17pm On May 01, 2015
one day it shall Come to reality.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 4:22pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Biafran pounds = mere paper, even if you get the coloured paper called money, it can't never put food on your table nor clothe you.

There's A reason I didn't quote you throughout this entire thread despite your constant display of stupidity. Nigg@ you are an illiterate. I don't speak to yoruba monkeys that are even too clueless to Google before typing thus making a f00l of themselves based on lack of knowledge. Don't disturb me again. Find those that are willing to waste brain cells on you.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by OneNaira6: 4:25pm On May 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
and after burning naira notes, your moniker still have naira in it. Why don't you deactivate your account as well if you so much hate anything Nigeria.

Come deactivate my account why don't you. I'll contine spitting and sh1ting on that worthless sh1t una are passing off as a nation. Nothing but a blemish in the face of mama Africa.

## spits on the floor and spit on Nigeria. I hope that country continue to burn and poverty ridden.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by cyril83(m): 4:38pm On May 01, 2015
OneNaira6:

There's A reason I didn't quote you throughout this entire thread despite your constant display of stupidity. Nigg@ you are an illiterate. I don't speak to yoruba monkeys that are even too clueless to Google before typing thus making a f00l of themselves based on lack of knowledge. Don't disturb me again. Find those that are willing to waste brain cells on you.

An illiterate calling someone illiterate, imagine a gullible brain requesting for unrecognised money.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Elan83(m): 4:43pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

Ikemba will forever be remembered for the calamity he brought upon his people.
u're an unclean cripple! Crippled in live!

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by nigerdeltaa(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:

How do you feel about yourself when you insult others unnecessarily?
you are a fool. you've been brainwashed by the uncircumcised hausa and useless Yoruba media. you need to start listening to radio biafra daily at 7am & 7pm local time on your transistor radio on chk 97.6fm if you are in the south east so that you would know whom you are.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by 49cents(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:

Lol... i'm not engaged oo

Okay...you are in love at least with segun nah lol

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by nigerdeltaa(m): 4:58pm On May 01, 2015
ideylaff:

U.S. Ikemba running this station from 6 ft below or what

Enuff of this noise and Biafra bull

We are one Nigeria, simple

Ikeja was a coward that rain away like Idi Amin dada when the heat was turned up in the kitchen

So what with all the noise

Better thank Awolowo, Gowon and the Aburi accord writers Fir saving SS and SE

Take it or lump it

Nuff if Ds noise over the years

See the mess your son GEJ has made of it all when he was given. Chance

Come may 29 good riddance to bad rubbish of the clueless and drunken one clowning As a President last 6 years
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra
live phone in broadcast everyday at 7am and 7pm
local
time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you
are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm.
for those of you outside these locations, please
search for us on your free to air decoder e.g
strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via
the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through
other sites. or you can download tunein and
search for radio biafra

3 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by help3852: 4:59pm On May 01, 2015
Biafra failed because some igbos sabotaged military operations during the civil war.

With people like Ngige, Rochas, Onu, Igbokwe, Arawume etc Biafra won't succeed.

UNTIL IGBOS learn to speak with one voice, a lot will still go wrong in the East.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 01, 2015
jamex93:

for dream

I should be d one telling u to dream on bro.

Where will Nigeria get fuel, diesel n kerosene to power their planes, Tanks n Military vehicles?

Only Lagos n Kaduna receive crude oil products through their oil depot n all the oil originates from Niger delta area and 3 Igbo states.......D pipe lies will be completely destroyed.

Will u people get the needed crude oil? Abi una get another source of income

the separatists in the southern region will buy weapons, medical equipment n any other thing they need with crude oil.

Do u fink this is 1968?

Nope, it ain't.

D last thing u guys should pray for is war.

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 5:13pm On May 01, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
you are a fool. you've been brainwashed by the uncircumcised hausa and useless Yoruba media. you need to start listening to radio biafra daily at 7am & 7pm local time on your transistor radio on chk 97.6fm if you are in the south east so that you would know whom you are.

I'm terribly disappointed. But I won't pick offence with your undue insults. If anybody should be called fool in this case, it should be you. I'm sure your parents taught you better than to throw names at people you don't know. Be very careful or the yoruba and the hausa you despise, would only be the least of your worries. Be warned.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 5:15pm On May 01, 2015
49cents:

Okay...you are in love at least with segun nah lol

You've completely lost me there.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by 49cents(m): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:

You've completely lost me there.

Ngwa kam hapugi
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 5:32pm On May 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

The money is of no use today as its not accepted as a means of Legal Tender.

Funny you .....it's still in use........n there's a recognized Biafran Passport too

It's just that the igbo youths outside southEast arent coming to terms with it
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
HenryDion:
I just found this currency in my grandma's old bag and decides to share. Just 10 pound and 10 shillings. Gonna preserve it lol... Pics below.

You grannies own has even come of age ...........my dads own is still new....
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 5:42pm On May 01, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!!!! Lwkmd!!!!

I can't just stop laughing!!!! Bro no offense wake up from this delusion.
Biafran Pounds is not accepted as a means of legal tender, its not even recognized on Fx. So what are you saying?

It's just Paper, nothing but Paper.

Stop deciving yourself ........even asari dokubo has it

In Benin Republic borders it's Recognised ,in some part of North-africa it is....... Thats why Chinua -achebe urgeD the young igbo's to Get a biafran passport.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 5:44pm On May 01, 2015
Emmanuel247:
You mean you haven't see the Currency I have them many

Correct Guy cool
Naso my P-man own take new sef
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Chilug(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2015
But why can't this people allow the ibos to go. Like catalonias and spain. One day catalans will leave, and one day too biafra will secede. Its a question of time whether they liked it or not
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On May 01, 2015
Bank of biafcrap piece of worthless paper
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by millionboi(m): 5:56pm On May 01, 2015
jamex93:
lolx
that tin na for dream
not in this world will biafra stand
maybe in the next world it might b possible
but in this present world
na lie
notin is imposibl....EWU

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 5:58pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:
That was what ojukwu the coward used to lure ibos into war against the govt which now made them outcast in their country.

What calamity??.....

During those 3yrs of war........HE acheived what No Nigeria Government will achieve.....

He built Airports, Air planes ,war planes, Air-Bombers ,amoured tanks .......

Refineries ........Good Road n networks ......while the war was on.......

The only mistake he made Was Diverting the war towards the west...........

Yorubas arent the problem .....the Hausa's Are ......

Thats what He Forgot .............. Thats why I'm not happy with Him ..........the north was a dessert then ....."Tho it's still a desert now sha upon the number of heads of state they've had ...No improvements there"

He should have Taken over those parts .........N forget about the yorubas........ Thats the Only mistake He made.....

Without the yorubas the War would'nt have Ended quickly becos they Sought for help from some few foreign countries..........while the hausas did nothing but die like Cow's

The yoruba's defended theirSelves they dint advance until they Finished defending

Unlike the hausa's that where in utmost chaos because they where without any plan

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ChynoBEATS: 6:03pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Ibos i know can't stand alone, if you have your independence believe me you will still beg for reunion.

You're wrong ...... The ReUnion will never happen
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by sunshine99(f): 6:36pm On May 01, 2015
I strongly believe that one day BIAFRA will be free from NIGERIA...

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by ikeyman00(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
@@@

and at the end

Biafra is coming!

There is nothing they could do about that

ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by nigerdeltaa(m): 7:31pm On May 01, 2015
Eureka123:

I'm terribly disappointed. But I won't pick offence with your undue insults. If anybody should be called fool in this case, it should be you. I'm sure your parents taught you better than to throw names at people you don't know. Be very careful or the yoruba and the hausa you despise, would only be the least of your worries. Be warned.
ask your mother whom your father is. I believe you are one of those fathered by the uncircumcised hausa soldier. don't quote me if you don't want thunder to strike you. idddiot
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On May 01, 2015
Hw did u knw is biafra's currency?
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by passiechu(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

You have no sense!
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by pazienza(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2015
help3852:
Biafra failed because some igbos sabotaged military operations during the civil war.

With people like Ngige, Rochas, Onu, Igbokwe, Arawume etc Biafra won't succeed.

UNTIL IGBOS learn to speak with one voice, a lot will still go wrong in the East.

And when Ndiigbo speak with one voice, people like you will say that Ndiigbo are foolish for puting all their eggs in one basket, they are too tribalistic.
Re: Bank Of Biafra Currency Found (photos) by Eureka123(f): 8:17pm On May 01, 2015
nigerdeltaa:
ask your mother whom your father is. I believe you are one of those fathered by the uncircumcised hausa soldier. don't quote me if you don't want thunder to strike you. idddiot

SMH. Keep ranting, na you go tire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 5 Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Fayose Wore T-shirt To Aso Villa As He Attends NEC Meeting In Buhari's Absence / Bashir El-Rufai Eating Pounds And Kissing His Girlfriend [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.