Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. (3501 Views)

If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. / If You're A Lady And One Person Doesn't Woo You In A Day, Check Yourself Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2016
I have a friend who is getting married and he has been crafting numerous writings for his woman.

One thing that this post tend to reveal is that the woman in question brings tremendous VALUE. This is what turns me on more than sex and I am not exaggerating. When I told a friend that sex does not move me, no matter the number styles involved, he thought I was joking. Please read this and digest it.

I remember perusing an old dictionary
For a word we never used in seminary
I wondered what ‘girlfriend’ could mean
It wasn't used in the circles where I’d been

I like how our fathers saw it in those days
Seeing it from their standpoint really pays
A girlfriend’s a close female companion
Someone not there for sexual union

Except of course after you've married her
And brandished her to the world like a star
Then, she can also fulfil that purpose
And be even more than you suppose

You're the best female friend I've had
Everyone knows this including my dad
We were obviously crafted for each other
Our graces and callings perfectly fit together

My heart is so at rest with you
The confidence everyday is new
You're Spirit-filled and a true believer
When you pray it's like you unstop a river

All my needs you can more than satisfy
Having you will make any man feel fly
I like the way you play and laugh
I love your blend of sweet and tough

I wanted a woman who loves business
God knew it and gave me nothing less
You're the woman of my dreams
A spring of amazing multiple streams

In investment we speak the same language
It's like having the best co-actors on stage
You're hardworking, persistent and diligent
Benevolent, intelligent and excellent

With your skills as a prudent manager
My stuff with you faces no danger
You’re the lady I'm so gonna marry
Your burdens with you I so wanna carry

Your ideas inject transformation
The inputs you make bring reformation
I more than enjoy the way you think
That's why I often save your words with ink

When you advice I pause and listen
Your strategies have helped me win
Every time we chat I get lifted
Mehn, my girlfriend is remarkably gifted

If I had the words of King Solomon
I'd write about you from Isaiah to Philemon
Had Solomon met you he'd have married one more
Because you're queen material to your very core

Gorgeous, adorable and beautiful you
Always lush and fresh with Heaven's dew
I wanna place your name on my estate
To lavish my love on you I won't hesitate

You'll be my virtuous woman
And I'll be your faithful man
Thought of you and I was driven to my pen
Will soon be in town and I'll see you then
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Feb 23, 2016
Mchew

2 Likes

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Smellymouth: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2016
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Smellymouth: 7:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Meanwhile, where is my bae, HateU2??
Missed her like wetin!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2016
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by kilode100(f): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2016
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

Sex is the Sweetest thing ever created.

When I sick, Doctor put intravenous drip for me, upon say I weak, the Doctor fcvk me wella and I became well instanta.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by iamLeo(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Op u can lie o ''sex does not move u, no matter the number styles involved''

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

When I sick, Doctor put intravenous drip for me, upon say I weak, the Doctor fcvk me wella and I became well instanta.
what's this one saying? undecided
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by kilode100(f): 7:09am On Feb 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
what's this one saying? undecided

Stfu.i no dey talk to you tongue

5 Likes

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Stfu.i no dey talk to you tongue
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by sundoj08(m): 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
SBA.N.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 23, 2016
cry cry cry cry.

What a beautiful poem

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by KingRex1(m): 7:18am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

Check ur temp u aint well yet

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

Madam, It does not mean I can't fork you till you cum, that's if it's really a woman behind the handle. I will suck your cunt and clits till you drip them creamy and make your tits hard while goose bumbs engulf your entire body.

What happens after the sex? If you expect me to become clingy to you or if you think sex will build bond between us or if you think forking me constantly will make me lose my senses and dash you money on demand like 2 of my friends did, sorry it will hardly happen.

Call me weird but that's me.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 8:51am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry cry cry.

What a beautiful poem

yeah, it is
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
yeah, it is

cry cry do guys like ur frnd exist?

cry cry

His wife to be is so lucky

1 Like

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 8:54am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry do guys like ur frnd exist?

cry cry
show me your friend and I will you who your are. Those are the kind of friends I roll with cos I am same.

I could write t so much if I truly love a woman. I have seen the lady and I am must say, she is beautiful.

I wish them all the best. Hopefully, I will get mine someday. Until then, the gulder ultimate search continues.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
show me your friend and I will you who your are. Those are the kind of friends I roll with cos I am same.

I could write t so much if I truly love a woman. I have seen the lady and I am must say, she is beautiful.

I wish them all the best. Hopefully, I will get mine someday. Until then, the gulder ultimate search continues.

cry cry wish u all d best as u search

cry cry ow some girls are lucky with guys makes me question my own life with guys
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 9:22am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

cry cry wish u all d best as u search

cry cry ow some girls are lucky with guys makes me question my own life with guys
it depends. One of my friend sang for his wife on their wedding day. You see smiley ? He held her close, looking into her eyes while singing. And guess, what we were in same singing group during our school days and after we parted ways, he tried to lure me to join a group of gospel singers because he knew I have got that sonorous voice as well. But my mind was fixated on making money and more money lol.

I sure know I will do much more or best than that on my day. whether sing or write, I know I will do all together and even more lol.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
it depends. One of my friend sang for his wife on their wedding day. You see smiley ? He held her close, looking into her eyes while singing. And guess, what we were in same singing group during our school days and after we parted ways, he tried to lure me to join a group of gospel singers because he knew I have got that sonorous voice as well. But my mind was fixated on making money and more money lol.

I sure know I will do much more or best than that on my day. whether sing or write, I know I will do all together and even more lol.

Faints
embarassed so charming

sad luck where are u nau
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2016
sickstars:

Faints
embarassed so charming

sad luck where are u nau
lol. grin
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by victoriousolami(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:
You might be Gay!!

Or,

You are impotent!

I smell lies. Doctor Bleep who, abi who Bleep doctor?
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by kilode100(f): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
Madam, It does not mean I can't fork you till you cum, that's if it's really a woman behind the handle. I will suck your cunt and clits till you drip them creamy and make your tits hard while goose bumbs engulf your entire body.

What happens after the sex? If you expect me to become clingy to you or if you think sex will build bond between us or if you think forking me constantly will make me lose my senses and dash you money on demand like 2 of my friends did, sorry it will hardly happen.

Call me weird but that's me.

You are either Gay or a Virgin man!!...
See description?

8 Likes

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by kilode100(f): 11:01am On Feb 23, 2016
I888:

Mills and boon novel @ work..
Yinmu*

Wetin you dey feel like sef?
Come make I disvirgin you so that your body go come down o...

9 Likes

Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2016
wait why's everyone forming rapper tho
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by chigoizie7(m): 11:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew

A very big and loud mtcheeeeeew
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 11:16am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Yinmu*

oya na make I arrangement make I fork you wella. Don't expected a call after the sex. Don't you get it? I don't get attached to a woman based on sex.

I am not gay.

You gree for the fork? Let me know.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
JbravoAdodger:
wait why's everyone forming rapper tho
I just tire o. So, not being attached to a woman after sex makes me a gay? All these guys make me laff. Becos of toto, and different styles, before my guys spent millions on a their babe finish, dem nor know.
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2016
chigoizie7:

A very big and loud mtcheeeeeew
hit your head on the wall tongue
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 11:25am On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Yinmu*

I am still waiting for the fork o. If you decline my offer eh
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by I888(m): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
kilode100:

Yinmu*

I am still waiting to fork you. PM now and let's get it started! cool
Re: If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. by kilode100(f): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2016
I888:
I am still waiting to fork you. PM now and let's get it started! cool

.....And na person papa I dey love to fork o...
No vex..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Housewife Or Working Wife! Which Do You Prefer? / Dear Beautiful Lady, Empower Yourself!!! / Will You Shoot Your Friend For Sleeping With Your Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.