Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones (774 Views)

Attention: Nnamdi KANU Sends Important Message To Biafrans In Niger-delta / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 01, 2015
Many of you may be down, many of you may have lost hope; many of you think those that are successful today had it all easy; Today I want to let you know that no matter what you are passing through - never ever give up. It is a rough road to being successful. Thomas Edison failed 132 times in his attempt to make the light bulb, General Buhari failed 3 times and eventual became president the fourth. You must be prepared for the struggles - risk, sacrifice, failures, etc to get to the top. In all things Never give up! You will get there. Keep at it, believe in yourself and believe in your vision. Never ever ever ever give up! God's speed!

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 01, 2015
cramjones:
Many of you may be down, many of you may have lost hope; many of you think those that are successful today had it all easy; Today I want to let you know that no matter what you are passing through - never ever give up. It is a rough road to being successful. Thomas Edison failed 132 times in his attempt to make the light bulb, General Buhari failed 3 times and eventual became president the fourth. You must be prepared for the struggles - risk, sacrifice, failures, etc to get to the top. In all things Never give up! You will get there. Keep at it, believe in yourself and believe in your vision. Never ever ever ever give up! God's speed!

-CramJones

shoro niyen ?

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by tobtap: 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
toor....thanks for the ADVISE shocked grin
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by NewNigeriaMind: 6:04pm On May 01, 2015
Nice one
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by ki02020(m): 6:06pm On May 01, 2015
That op....that has alway been my day memo nothing should way me down especially academical and financial failiure
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by Eshinwaju: 6:09pm On May 01, 2015
op is just bored...who did not know dat
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 01, 2015
FFK - 1 minute, you praise Buhari; the next minute, you castigate him.

Even though I'm aware that you're high on your Peruvian Cocaine as usual; I agree with you on this one.
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by tpiadotcom: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
this is deep
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by tpiadotcom: 6:14pm On May 01, 2015
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones

Thank Jehovah.......abeg cramjones, u get 4litre keg make I use buy petrol for my generator today? cool
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by Pataki: 7:15am On May 02, 2015
Femi Fa-ninny, you stole Goodluck's campaign money and used part of it to buy the latest Range Rover car for your latest girlfriend.

Now you come on NL and start preaching! No wonder they call you an evangelist at that 'i celebrate you' church in Abuja. Jesu sunkun!
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by KingTom(m): 7:19am On May 02, 2015
Lemon12:
shoro niyen ?
Grow up! undecided
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by alien1: 10:53am On May 02, 2015
Word of hope;this message was specifically for me.thanks @ cramjones!
Re: Cramjones Most Important Message To Nairalanders - Cramjones by AhmedMustapha(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2015
Op what's your relationship with FFK?

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is A Disappointment – Ex-militant Leader, Boyloaf / It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria / Fashola VS Akpabio Who Is The Man Of The Season - Naijawatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.