Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria (775 Views)

World Anti-Corruption Day: Nigeria's Ranking / Will Saraki Enjoy The Support Of Pdp Block In Senate Again?? / Pre-Independence Day: Nigeria My Beloved Country... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by bugativeron: 12:21pm On May 11, 2015
Which ways for us. I have been having severe back ache that I need to use ice pack on. So I needed to make ice pack. Well no problems I put on the generator and few minutes later it went off. My generator guy leaves far away from me and the guy wouldn't be available for some days. But I don't trust nobody to fiddle with my gen.
Back to my ice pack. Could you believe that power is so bad in Nigeria that for the past four days I haven't been able to make Ice pack. So when was the last time you make ice pack, either from ur food in freezer or any other?
Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by Twaci(f): 12:24pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin

Where was Nigeria when God said, "Let there be light" ?

Don't worry, we will get there. I can see a BRIGHT future ahead (electricity or not!)
Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by bugativeron: 12:29pm On May 11, 2015
Hmmm. Hope so?
Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by kolaaderin: 12:35pm On May 11, 2015
Many kids this days cant even guess what an ice cube maker looks like.

making ice cube in Nigeria now requires rocket science not just domestic fridge and deep freezers.

That simple trays now lives in our past, u hardly see it many household this days.

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by ERCROSS(m): 12:36pm On May 11, 2015
Twaci:
grin grin

Where was Nigeria when God said, "Let there be light" ?

Don't worry, we will get there. I can see a BRIGHT future ahead (electricity or not!)

I will ask oga Jona, he will set up a committee to look into the issue...

grin

1 Like

Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by ki02020(m): 12:45pm On May 11, 2015
Guy you are not despirately in need of iceblock if not you will make do with any technician aroun to fix your gen....but sincerely speaking in my area light is not that bad aleast 15hrs/day ikotun/liasu road egbe lagos
Re: It Is Impossible To Make Ice Block In Present Day Nigeria by bugativeron: 2:09pm On May 11, 2015
ki02020:
Guy you are not despirately in need of iceblock if not you will make do with any technician aroun to fix your gen....but sincerely speaking in my area light is not that bad aleast 15hrs/day ikotun/liasu road egbe lagos
Like seriously. You can give your gen to any body to fix.i am sure you use I pass my neighbor generator.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What We Can Do As A People To Save Our Nation / Photos From The Peaceful Protest Of Funaab Students / Akon Launches Solar Academy That Will Supply Electricity In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.