Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Look That Men Find Most Attractive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Look That Men Find Most Attractive (1660 Views)

Things That Men Notice In Women First / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship / 5 Things Men Find In Other Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by mazeech: 5:09pm On May 01, 2015
Both men and women find women more attractive when they have less makeup! grin True or false?

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/looks_that_men_find_attractive

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by emorse(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2015
Unfortunately, dem ladies will never believe this.

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by IamOdin: 5:15pm On May 01, 2015
when they know this they'll get married faster.

3 Likes

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by prettyjo(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2015
Mstchewww

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On May 01, 2015
hmm shocked
u dnt mean it shocked
*folds hand*

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by charijee(f): 5:26pm On May 01, 2015
Where are the guys?....Let's share your thoughts.....We could learn a thing or two you know wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by QATOFIN: 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
When a man loves a woman he dnt see her looks!
that does not mean she should not make up becos most men use their wiviesm to show off, bt most importantly try it see her as a person rather than hw she looks most of the time.

*your makeup dnt change you*

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by dechandel(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by ivyy(f): 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
True sha grin
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by QATOFIN: 5:39pm On May 01, 2015
No matter the makeup my babe carry, i knw the problem wen she dy give me so if she likes make she cover her face with paint to look attractive, i can clearly see the problem wen she dy give me. but i like her like dat.

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by tpiadotcom: 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
mazeech:
Both men and women find women more attractive when they have less makeup! grin True or false?

are you a p.imp?
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by mazeech: 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
From make-up to $200k plastic surgery(what a waste!) Take a look at the twin girls below who share same boyfriend. See more @ https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Emmafe(m): 2:25am On May 02, 2015
sinaj:
hmm shocked

u dnt mean it shocked

*folds hand*
Tz like ur d one in dat pics wen i check ur dp. Ur face z very smooth and fresh. Will like to av a fresh damsel as a friend o.
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Enegod(m): 7:11am On May 02, 2015
Those that wear too much makeup are covering up who they are. They are insecure about how they look and they think makeup, lots of it, helps them
look better. angry

It doesn't. A little powder, a little lip gloss, sometimes a lip gloss with a little color and sometimes even some of that eyelash stuff (maybe) is all that is required undecided

When they start using rouge,eyeliner, eye shadow, and/or that liquid shiit that they use a roller to paint on themselves, that is too much and they need some counseling and possibly medication. angry
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Missmossy(f): 8:11am On May 02, 2015
The bitter truth i know.
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Cherlene(f): 10:04am On May 02, 2015
mazeech:

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/looks_that_men_find_attractive

Goodmorning

Purely TRUE.
I can't IMAGINE COATING MY FACE with Make-up feels CONSTRAINED and UNNATURAL.

Speaking for MYSELF.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Juvante(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2015
Every guy have his own favourite poison, likewise taste in women. But for me, I prefer a woman in her natural state. Most times, I am amazed when I take a glance at the marriage pics of a newly wed couple . The wife always looks different from the lady in the pic, due to excessive application of foundation and other makeup.
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by lirusehn(m): 10:40am On May 02, 2015
AmALilgodSoDontQuoteMe:
I once broke up with a girl for staining my shirt with her makeup.

for crying out loud 'is moderate-makeup-wearing or natural beauty too much to ask for'? sad
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by komzyb(f): 10:50am On May 02, 2015
I don't makeup....too much of makeup makes natural beauty fade away
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by mazeech: 10:27pm On May 02, 2015
Some people do crazy things. What about this girl who did plastic surgery just to win back her ex-boyfriend?

Read more - https://www.mazech.com/plastic_surgery

Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 02, 2015
less make up not no make up. Ladies would not believe though I agree with the op
Re: The Look That Men Find Most Attractive by Strongfaze(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
For what now! My girl must put on some make-up to turn me on. I can't stand a pale face please.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! / Female SEXUAL BODY Language Men Should Know. / What Did You Regretted Giving Your Ex- Boyfriend/ Girlfriend As A Symbol Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.