Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area (16390 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Oluwapresley(m): 7:45pm On May 01, 2015
Kai. No wonder guys are many at the filling station after Badek going towards the bridge. Since yest, population no drop.

dkings101:
Badek and wen u cross the bridge to Aiyetoro
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by rummmy: 7:48pm On May 01, 2015
Do you mean petrol?kindly order from jumia...they will deliver at your door step
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:

Oh yes I remembered I sold one coffin to your mummy for your daddies burial ceremony!!!

Uncouth mouthed, wwasted sperm nd egg dat doesn't his parents enough as to go about insulting other pples parents. But I won't retuurn u d same treatment, cos I respect my parents enough
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ruby360: 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
No fuel on Lekki Ajah axis. Too much queue. People trekking long distance. Many people have parked their cars.
4[b]
Change Is Coming![/b]
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by darkroses(m): 7:51pm On May 01, 2015
Bought 4 #115 today
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by holluwai(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
So a litre is ₦ 400?

Setaje:
10 litres for 4000. embarassed . In some parts of island.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by iluvweed(m): 7:58pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Wow wow wow!!!
Thank God for fuel scarcity ooo and I pray it continues like this!(Yes I said it! Make una kill me)!!!
I have a store where I sell cold drinks,snakes and water(sachet and bottle) in wholesale...
Guys you need to see the way my market dey move because of the long qui way dey the filling station way near me to make matters sweet for me and worse for my enemies, the sun dey roast people for this Abuja oooo!! So no matter how you vex, you must patronise me!
Some of una don dey say the fuel scarcity must affect ham either for him transport or to fuel him gen!!!!
But to una disappointment, my house na just 3km from my house and na lister I dey use power my shop!!!!
Hahahhahahahaha GEJ thank you ooo if na only this good thing you do for me(fuel scarcity) I go fit pray make Buhari let do another four years tenure!!
NOTE÷ you can now throw your insult at me, but it won't reduce the amount of market I will sell tomorrow neither will it reduce the price of my goods that have sky rocketed!!!!!
Wow! I love Naija die

Pls... are you Igbo?........... grin
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by olatex25(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2015
here in Alaba, is 350 per litre ooooooooo...... olagbara oooooo
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by holluwai(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2015
Big lie! grin

sweetjenny305:
Very scarce but I bought 50 liters today from Jumia Nigeria
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 8:05pm On May 01, 2015
qbd2:

Uncouth mouthed, wwasted sperm nd egg dat doesn't his parents enough as to go about insulting other pples parents. But I won't retuurn u d same treatment, cos I respect my parents enough
So sorry for the insult....
You stated it first...
Maybe I should have insulted you back instead of your parent...
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 8:08pm On May 01, 2015
iluvweed:

Pls... are you Igbo?........... grin
Oh yeah!!!
We see every obstacle as a means to succeed that's why we are been referred as the African Jews cause we create wealth with anything..
#IgboAndProud..
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by onyxo76(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
at ife it's 300 per litre,traveled to ibadan today and really bad there too,don't think we've witnessed such scarcity since those kokori-nupeng-abacha saga in 1994. that scarcity was the bomb then -total shutdown for weeks
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 8:11pm On May 01, 2015
sweetjenny305:
Very scarce but I bought 50 liters today from Jumia Nigeria
Jumia ke?
Hope them dey sell palm wine too?!!
#BeautifulLie!
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Oyinkan15(f): 8:14pm On May 01, 2015
The fuel issue is getting worse.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 8:21pm On May 01, 2015
Guys I forget to tell una say I get one confirm bicycle!! Well if una like make una say na old rickety bike! Well I don't give a fly!!
#FunctionBeforeFashion..
See my iron horse below..

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by afilaka(f): 8:23pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Wow wow wow!!!
Thank God for fuel scarcity ooo and I pray it continues like this!(Yes I said it! Make una kill me)!!!
I have a store where I sell cold drinks,snakes and water(sachet and bottle) in wholesale...
Guys you need to see the way my market dey move because of the long qui way dey the filling station way near me to make matters sweet for me and worse for my enemies, the sun dey roast people for this Abuja oooo!! So no matter how you vex, you must patronise me!
Some of una don dey say the fuel scarcity must affect ham either for him transport or to fuel him gen!!!!
But to una disappointment, my house na just 3km from my house and na lister I dey use power my shop!!!!
Hahahhahahahaha GEJ thank you ooo if na only this good thing you do for me(fuel scarcity) I go fit pray make Buhari let do another four years tenure!!
NOTE÷ you can now throw your insult at me, but it won't reduce the amount of market I will sell tomorrow neither will it reduce the price of my goods that have sky rocketed!!!!!
Wow! I love Naija die

U sell snakes I knnw u mean 2 say snacks,i can feel ur excitement bro. Itz terrible here in ibadan,my boo has bin out since 6 just 4 fuel.dinner almost gettin cold
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Dedayo: 8:24pm On May 01, 2015
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by zill(f): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Gifted4all:
No fuel in ogba.all road to ogun state

No fuel in ogun state too.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
holluwai:
So a litre is ₦ 400?

Just bought 25 litters for 10k! It is terrible!!
No light, no fuel, no water. The heat is horrible. angry angry

Lekki Ajah axis.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Crownvillar: 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
ChappyChase:
Wow wow wow!!!
Wow! I love Naija die

You are damn too funny....Diaris God Oh!!!!! grin cheesy wink smiley shocked
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by ChappyChase: 8:39pm On May 01, 2015
afilaka:

U sell snakes I knnw u mean 2 say snacks,i can feel ur excitement bro. Itz terrible here in ibadan,my boo has bin out since 6 just 4 fuel.dinner almost gettin cold
Hahahahhaha ma phone done make me sound like Olodo. Thanks for the correction, tell your boo to buy you iron hose(bicycle)!!!
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Dotng: 8:40pm On May 01, 2015
It is N500 in my area.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Ibiyomee(f): 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
Check this out!
xtremeidea:

ahhaahhahahahahaahahhahahahhah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 01, 2015
Its crazy in abuja. went out 4am and got home 3pm without fuel.its a crazy situation here. Get to some filling staions by 2am and you would witness sales of fuel into kegs by attendants.

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by sleemfesh: 8:45pm On May 01, 2015
rman:
By Monday if nothing serious happens to alleviate the situation, productive activities will grind to a halt!

It is that bad in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Kwara.

I have touched all these states in the last 48hrs
Guy how many places are you at the same time? Are u a ghost or winch or mad person?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by yussuf739: 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
d thing past anything ever here in ibadan, ona ara,,. Come and see how people dey show there fist,,.

Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by bigwig97(m): 8:47pm On May 01, 2015
the kingdom of petrol suffereth violence and the violent take it by force
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by Ykman(m): 8:52pm On May 01, 2015
joowealth:
#150 per litr in Ota here. It is just so frustrating.

Bros abeg where exactly for Ota?! I won't mind getting sm litres o. Had to drive from Iyana ipaja to Alagbado looking for anywhr selling. Had to turn back..all stations locked and empty..

A little more info wil be nice
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by rman: 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
sleemfesh:

Guy how many places are you at the same time? Are u a ghost or winch or mad person?

I have a car, a driver and my kind of job takes me round the country
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2015
Nothing of such in Abia where I am now.....its d normal 100per litter
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by holluwai(m): 9:03pm On May 01, 2015
Extremely terrible. May God have mercy on this country.

Phema:

Just bought 25 litters for 10k! It is terrible!!
No light, no fuel, no water. The heat is horrible. angry angry

Lekki Ajah axis.
Re: What Is The Fuel Situation In Your Area by stevoski059(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
you have nt seen anything yet. we will shut our oil against yoruba and hausa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Odigie-oyegun / Suspend Recess, Approve 2019 Polls Budget - Presidency Begs NASS / 2019 Elections Showdown: Defections From APC Is Good For Democracy - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.