Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview (57396 Views)

How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview / How Do I Introduce Myself In A Job Interview? / My Job Interview Experience Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by Nobody: 5:44am On May 05, 2015
clemzo101:
My broda, u must not lick an interviewer's butt because u need a job, if u know ur worth, it's dem dat will beg u for the job. The problem we have is dat dere are so many graduates out dere who don't know anything about their field of study e.g a computer science graduate who doesn't know things about computer or a electrical engineer who doesn't even know how to use a tester talk more of analyzing circuits. Such graduates will take job offer as help, but if u know ur onions my broda dey will beg u to take d job. I will just advise graduates out dere to get trained in whatever field dey studied in skool, go for certifications, just try and be doing something, don't just sit at home and be praying for miracle.
whatever you have upthere does not in anyway tally with the argument on here. No one is asking anyone to lick asses. These are just ethics the interviewers expect from you. there are a thousand and one candidate that may be more qualified or do better than you when it comes to entry level/mid professional job and when there is a flop, they may show you the exit. The argument is not whether graduates are sitting at home or don't know anything about their field. Shaking hands does not mean you know your worth or you are confident, That's the subject of the debate.
Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by clemzo101(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2015
And how is shaking hands a sin?
majekdom2:
whatever you have upthere does not in anyway tally with the argument on here. No one is asking anyone to lick asses. These are just ethics the interviewers expect from you. there are a thousand and one candidate that may be more qualified or do better than you when it comes to entry level/mid professional job and when there is a flop, they may show you the exit. The argument is not whether graduates are sitting at home or don't know anything about their field. Shaking hands does not mean you know your worth or you are confident, That's the subject of the debate.
Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by unuane1(m): 9:30am On May 05, 2015
Nice @ OP
Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by dopestkidda(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by cocoaempire: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2020
VACANCY: CCTV technician AND MARKETER needed at ARTSPACE NIGERIA LIMITED

call VICTORIA on : 07017699257

Duties and Responsibilities

Design, specify, configure, and install analog and digital CCTV systems.
Maintain and upgrade existing analog and digital CCTV systems as needed.
Support users of CCTV system by responding and resolving any issues on client’s device in real time.
Establish working relationships with vendors and contractors pertaining to CCTV systems.
Assist with the configuration, deployment, and support of network assets.
Installation and maintenance of alarm system, access control, panic buttons.
Be familiar with network operating system
Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
Troubleshoot all technology issues
Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
Ensure installation of lock out programs
Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
Qualifications & Skills Required

B.Sc., HND, OND, C & G, or Trade Test II & I in Electrical and / or Electronic Engineering / Computer Science and ICT;
Demonstrable practical experience in electrical installation work, especially on CCTV and other security products like panic buttons and access control;
Other Requirements:

Good English speaking skills, verbal and written;
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, High Energy Level;
Minimum of 5years experience in a technician role or electrical installation work;
Extrovert personality;
Ability to multitask and manage multiple deadlines;
Self-motivated and accustomed to working with minimum supervision;
Ability to operate in challenging and remote work locations;
Ability to cope with pressure.
Re: How To Introduce Yourself At A Job Interview by Mosfemi: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On LNSA Recruitment / Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / PWC Or KPMG Which One Should I Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.