Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

No Power Supply (light) No Bill Payment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Power Supply (light) No Bill Payment (566 Views)

You Have No Power To Summon Me, Sagay Tells Senate / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Power Supply (light) No Bill Payment by greatgeo(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2015
I was just thinking today how PHCN have been dealing with us in my area for sometimes now with this fuel scarcity and CHANGE is in the air don't u guys think we Nigerians should adopt the system of No light No bill payment or at least pay for how many hours one use the light Instead of this estimation they have been giving us? So that by the time they don't have cash to pay their workers they will do the right thing?
Imaging me having light for just a total of 72hrs and I will be paying 4,500 every month?
Re: No Power Supply (light) No Bill Payment by Dahjhi: 6:49pm On May 01, 2015
greatgeo:
I was just thinking today how PHCN have been dealing with us in my area for sometimes now with this fuel scarcity and CHANGE is in the air don't u guys think we Nigerians should adopt the system of No light No bill payment or at least pay for how many hours one use the light Instead of this estimation they have been giving us? So that by the time they don't have cash to pay their workers they will do the right thing?
Imaging me having light for just a total of 72hrs and I will be paying 4,500 every month?
Now: this is Robbery embarassed
Re: No Power Supply (light) No Bill Payment by Jerryamos(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2015
u at just speaking my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Ikedife, Ex-ohanaeze Boss, Leads Ndigbo To Buhari, Pledges Igbo Loyalty / Saudi Arabia Executes 3 Africans Over Murder, Armed Robbery / Fifa President Happy With President-elect Muhammadu Buhari's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.