Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) (46951 Views)

No Fuel Scarcity, Stakeholders Just Hoarding Products - APC Says / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / So Sad, Paid N450/L For Fuel 2day; PMB Abeg Just Resign, This Suffering Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
Since Nigeria independent in 1960 Nigeria government can't still boast of 24hrs electricity. Its just a shame.

Take a look at the second pics below to see how people plug in their rechargeable lamb and their phones whenever I put on my generator.

My fellow Nigerians are we going to continue living like a this in this country.
Many things have gone wrong in this country and we need to put an end to it.

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
No hope in the next 50 years. Cry on more.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by mightyokwy(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
Till eternity, have lost faith in this nation

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by dulux07(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2016
The govt is aware already. No need to broadcast.
Funny enough, while this govt is trying hard to achieve something close to this, it is still some useless nigerians who go ahead to vandalize gas pipelines.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by naijaboy756: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:
Funny enough, while this govt is trying hard to achieve something close to this, it is still some useless nigerians who go ahead to vandalize gas pipelines.
shut up pls... No let me pour my anger on you! Which useless government?

182 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by ifysexy19(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
This country is becoming something else. It is only God that can help us and save us in this wicked country

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by dulux07(m): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboy756:
shut up pls... No let me pour my anger on you! Which useless government?
This one of them. They rather get angry than to contribute reasonably. SMH undecided

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Permit me to say that this country is cursed.

9 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by naijaboy756: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:

This one of them. They rather get angry than to contribute reasonably. SMH undecided
dullards, e..diots, educated but confused personnels are manning positions in Nigeria now. Only a fellow dullard will contribute. Fortunately, I am not one.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Profwriter(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:

they told us, they will fix it when they get power and as soon as they got power they are now trying to convince us, to accept things the way they are

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2016
maybe bubu should takeover the ministry of power too

4 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by dulux07(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
Profwriter:

they told us, they will fix it when they get power and as soon as they got power they are now trying to convince us, to accept things the way they are

When apc tookover, electricity improved in most part of the country, the country recorded its highest megawatt generation. Most people can testify to that. Until vandalism started.

Fuel issue, most of know its due to some greedy oil dealers who r not happy with buharis policy. Cos it will prevent them from making money illegally.

This adminstration needs support and time. After 4yrs we will judge them. N i believe they wont want to loose.

The issue of apc govt can be related to d phrase" easier said than done"

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by naijaboy756: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:

When apc tookover, electricity improved in most part of the country, the country recorded its highest megawatt generation. Most people can testify to that. Until vandalism started.

buhari had no minister for power. So never you attribute the improved power to the dullard. Till now sef, does he have Ministers? I ask cos my dear country is sinking as steered by Buhari the confused old certificate-less traveling president

35 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by dulux07(m): 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboy756:
buhari had no minister for power. So never you attribute the improved power to the dullard. Till now sef, does he have Ministers? I ask cos my dear country is sinking as steered by Buhari the confused old certificate-less traveling president
Lol, very funny. He is the president, he does not need a minister to give orders. His body language speaks volume. I guess we should not attribute the recovery of some local govts from bokoharam to buhari as well. Cos he had no minister then. undecided but we can attribute the problems of nigeria to someone who has not spent up to a year in power. Na wa for the way some people reason o. undecided

10 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by bilulu(m): 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:
was dis ur reaction wen d previous government was shouting about vandals? Ur Lagos Idol said he can fix power in 6 months and as God would ve it he's been there for ages and d lite is going down d more. They should b ashamed of telling us d problems dey criticized from d previous government

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by dulux07(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
bilulu:

was dis ur reaction wen d previous government was shouting about vandals? Ur Lagos Idol said he can fix power in 6 months and as God would ve it he's been there for ages and d lite is going down d more. They should b ashamed of telling us d problems dey criticized from d previous government
We all know the last govt didnt handle security the way it should. In this present govt security is been taken serious, vandals r been arrested day by day. Even one of their leader is on the run.
N besides, the lagos idol has not spent six months in office. undecided

6 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by chernest2002: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
maybe bubu should takeover the ministry of power too
that means he will scrap our power industry, use the aluminium to mould cooking pot and sell the metal to India, we go back to local Palm sticks for light.

6 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Standing5(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
naijaboy756:
dullards, e..diots, educated but confused personnels are manning positions in Nigeria now. Only a fellow dullard will contribute. Fortunately, I am not one.
Stop smoking mosquito coil bros. Right now, paying of salaries is a miracle and Buhari is exceeding expectations. This thread came 5 years late. Wailer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by bilulu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2016
[quote author=dulux07 post=44263534]
We all know the last govt didnt handle security the way it should. In this present govt security is been taken serious, vandals r been arrested day by day. Even one of their leader is on the run.
N besides, the lagos idol has not spent six months in office. undecided [/quoif d past govt didn't handle security (boko haram) d way it should may I ask..... which arms re we using to win d war? how about d killings in Benue or is dat not security also or maybe their lives isn't dat important...... may I remind u dat ur Lagos idol will b 6 month by April which is weekend so? bros face fact n live trash for ur LAWMAN cuz I don't stay in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by bilulu(m): 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:

Fuel issue, most of know its due to some greedy oil dealers who r not happy with buharis policy. Cos it will prevent them from making money illegally.

This adminstration needs support and time. After 4yrs we will judge them. N i believe they wont want to loose.

wen I read some comments I laf..... if it was his handiwork y can't he sustain it? cuz he met 5000mw. wen d last govt complained of vandalism dey called him names n said dey can fix all dat so d issue of vandalism isn't new to dis administration so dey should give us another excuse not d one dey promise to solve
wat is d advantage of removal of subsidy? my brother d independent marketers can source for forex so PPMC is d only one importing fuel..... another failed policy.......
in conclusion I don't think dis administration need prayers cuz dey neva prayed for last administration but planned a parallel govt...... Karma
Or is dis a form of prayers?

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by ibietela2(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
Since Nigeria independent in 1960 Nigeria government can't still boast of 24hrs electricity. Its just a shame.

Are you sure Nigeria started life in 1960? Because APC made us believe it was 16yrs ago

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Nempi(m): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2016
dulux07:

And he just confirmed my statement.SMH. immatured mind.
Stupidity is expecting a sane mind to engage a retard in a cerebral conversation. Your fulani taskmaster couldn't have taught you this.

26 Likes

Re: No Light, No Fuel: When Will This Suffering End? (photo) by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:

Actually, that is not correct.

The current blackouts began in 1978...the same year the old Electricity Corp of Nigeria became the National Elelctric Power Authority.

The problem was, in my opinion, aggravated by

1.Lots of people getting connected to the National Grid , espeically from the 1980's onward without an increase in generation.

2.Many Organisations and people not paying their bills.

3.The messed up transmission system.

It is a shame, yes....but fixing it up is going to take a very long time. In fact my annoyance with the GEJ and PMB admins is that they are not honest enough to tell us that it would take a long time.

Modified....And now we are in Front Page....

On a more serious note....if you expect 24 hours power supply in the enxt few years, you might have to wait a little while longer.

The transmission and generation system needs fixing. And we need to generate far more than what we have because 5000MW is not enough for Nigeria...whichever way you look at it.

I would like the government and the DISCOS to be honest with us and tell us that it is going to take long...and what needs to be done. Not promises,promises.!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App / Governor Ugwuanyi Visits Defunct SARS Office To Confirm Closure / Nasarawa Assembly Fumigated, Sealed As Suleiman Adamu Dies Of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.