Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo (1259 Views)

Subconsciously: At What Clock Hand Do You Drive At An Average Speed? Let's Share / Can You Drive In Lagos Metropolis Without Using Your Vehicle's Horn For A Month? / SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by nelandrewz(m): 7:48pm On May 01, 2015
Usually, bridges don’t seem too scary, but this definitely will take your fear of bridges to new heights, guys. Behold Japan's Eshima Ohashi Bridge! It is a stretch of road that has freaked out even the most confident drivers as it looks like an insane roller coaster.
The bridge has an insanely steep and terrifying slope that’s tall enough to let ships pass underneath it with ease. It's the third largest in the world and spans a mile across Lake Nakaumi, linking the cities of Matsue and Sakaiminato. The gradient of its slope is over 5 percent on each side, making driving over this thing one seriously thrilling car ride. Would you want to take a ride on it? See more pics after the cut. Source:http://www.naijahottest.com/2015/04/guys-would-you-drive-over-this.html

Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 01, 2015
Hmm, I won't ever go to dat area. Dat brige is scary, when dey built it did they. Consider d probability of a. Learner having to go through that route?
Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by bawberry(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2015
Sure as far as it wasn't built in Nigeria smiley
Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by Inkman(m): 8:38pm On May 01, 2015
give me a good car

why not?
Its going to be fun
Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by jaibang(m): 10:15pm On May 01, 2015
Not when a trailer is descending right behind me
Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 02, 2015
Brake pads wept!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by lonelydora: 9:48pm On May 02, 2015
I would love to drive here. It's suppose to be out of bound to all women drivers because they may cause accident due to excess panic as they descend.
Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by billy187(m): 3:14am On May 04, 2015
Hmmm...imagine the petrol you'll burn going up that bridge.

I'd totally go on that bridge though...on four conditions.
1) No naija-spec trucks uphill
2) No naija-spec trucks downhill
3) No noise pollution meter- so i can scream gleefully like a little kid when descending.
4) an active health/life insurance grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Would You Drive Over This Terrifying ‘roller Coaster’ Bridge? (see Photo by balash(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2015
lonelydora:
I would love to drive here. It's suppose to be out of bound to all women drivers because they may cause accident due to excess panic as they descend.

Some Guys Are worst And Lily Livered while driving sef

(1) (Reply)

Which Is More Annoying? Getting A Scratch Or A Dent On Your Car? / OMG! Photos: Mercedes Unveils Their New Maybach Super Car. / Whatsapp Line For Your Car Solution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.