Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,156 members, 7,842,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC (390 Views)

Osinbajo, Ngige & Kachikwu Addressing Protesting NLC & TUC Members Today (Photos / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / I Still Hold President Jonathan In Very High Esteem - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC by Nairapeople(m): 11:14pm On May 01, 2015
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the Trade Union Congress (TUC) on Friday in Abuja vowed to hold the incoming Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)-led government accountable in respect of his party’s promises to Nigerians and workers in particular.
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/we-will-hold-president-elect-buhari-accountable-to-his-promises-nlc-tuc/
Re: We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC by Feranchek(m): 11:21pm On May 01, 2015
Pomo men. After 4 years, then they can do their worst (vote him out) buh till then. Enjoy the movie...

1 Like

Re: We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC by IamOdin: 11:22pm On May 01, 2015
Nairapeople:
The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the Trade Union Congress (TUC) on Friday in Abuja vowed to hold the incoming Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd)-led government accountable in respect of his party’s promises to Nigerians and workers in particular.
http://www.newsofthepeople-ng.com/we-will-hold-president-elect-buhari-accountable-to-his-promises-nlc-tuc/

Did they hold the would-be opposition party accountable for failed promises??
Re: We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 12:05am On May 02, 2015
Where u when okonjo and madueke were busy embezzling? U want to hold baba for coming to ur aid well jail is allowed for the stubborn children grin
Re: We Will Hold President-elect, Buhari Accountable To His Promises, – NLC, TUC by ramdris(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2015
Really? Abeg which faction of NLC dey talk?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Hold Us Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells Jonathan -vanguard / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan / Controversies Make Me More Popular - Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.